[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't people...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0640.jpg (215KB, 1600x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.jpg
215KB, 1600x879px
Why can't people just be good to one another?

I've spent my entire life being used and abused by other people, and now that I've learned to stand up for myself and remain pleasant while still having a backbone, I'm alone.

I want nothing more than a friend or maybe even a girlfriend that I can trust, bond with and feel at one with. But I'm honest, I care about those around me and because of this, I'm alone.

I could probably go out and bang some bar sluts or hang out with the "boys" at the game, but I just want a quiet life with the best friend or girlfriend I'll never have.

Anyone else get these feels late at night or when they read a book, watch a movie or play a game with this kind of relationship?
>>
I don't really care for relationship but the I agree with you on the general stand (why can't people be good to each other).
It might sounds edgy or even immature but at times I feel like Holden from the catcher like everyone phonies and simply bad people. I just can't trust anyone and I can't love anyone because no one seems to truly "care".
>>
>>39489116
Haha, faggot. Kys yourseIf.
>>
be cool and aloof, you'll find where you belong in time
>>
>>39489260
I know how you feel.

>In elementary school I had some "friends" but one day I was made fun of for some stupid reason (I brought a bag lunch to school), and my friends laughed at me. From then on I had no friends at that school.
>In middle school I lived in another state. Everyone knew each other since they were kids and no one wanted to take the time to meet anyone new.
>I shuffled between social circles in HS, only white guy at Asian geek table, burn white trash out rejects, and finally settled with otaku/general geek trash in 11th grade
>Went to college with a few and stayed friends with general group. I was always the sober one and still total virgin despite these geeks actually managing to score some with the girls in our circle.
>one day one of the guys decided I'm of cool enough and the others follow
>Two more groups like that where I'm eventually drummed out because I'm no longer willing to put up with being an enabler, third wheel and shoulder to cry on while the girls complain about their bfs
>now I'm thirty and all alone
>dated one girl but she cheated on me before anything happened and came out as a FTM
>>
>>39489116
haha nice reddit spacing faggot.
Unironically though I agree with you.Too bad there's always going to be one bad apple to try take advantage of nice people and spoil the bunch. I feel like people think most people are shitty because of a small few who force everyone else to be defensive, preventing a true utopia of unhindered kindness to ever happen.
>>
>tfw INFP
I know how you feel anon
>>
>>39489116
Because 'people' are not compatible. Just because we are human doesn't mean we are the same. Race and gender separate us for a reason and it stand thats one race and one gender are the dominant one. Humans are not meant to get along, we are meant to dominate and out breed the weak.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.