[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170903_061014.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170903_061014.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
ask someone who is probably older and probably wiser than you anything
and by that i mean that i've gone through and just about come out the other end for certain problems some of you undoubtedly have here
i used to be a neet, directionless, completely depressed, socially anxious etc. I used to not have a hope of keeping a job because I sucked so bad. i used to not be able to go outside at all basically.

>life only starts getting good at 25

fuck
>>
specifically, i'd like to talk to the nhk level hardcases. there's a ton of stuff i'd like to have known when i was 17 and fucked up
>>
>i'm older so i'm wiser meme

i can already tell you are low iq and not worth talking with
>>
>>39488964
reported for attention whoring, read the rules larping normalfaggot
>>
Can we see the D?
>>
>>39488964
No one cares about your boring life or shitty advice, you are nowhere near unique in a place like this, please keep your shitty anecdotes to yourself.
>>
>>39488964
Assuming you used anti depressants to help get over your depression, how the fuck do you know if they're working?
I've been on 2 different types so far, but they don't seem to do shit, and at this point I've lost all faith in my current GP
I'm planning on seeing a psychiatrist very soon to get some real advice on meds, but if you know something that'll help steer me right, go for it

Only other thing I'm really stuck on outside of massive lack of motivation (which i'm chalking up to the depression) is trying to un-isolate myself socially
I don't have a lot of friends I can meet up with regularly, and I have very little hobbies or interests I can turn into a social event outside to meet new people, and the few hobbies im looking at are expensive when i'm broke
>>
What's up guys OP here, remember to be yourself and always swallow the load you get from Chad.
>>
>>39488964
op here, i was just joking you massive losers, i am clearly good looking so my life has always been easy, enjoy your mental illnesses while i fuck pussy losers haha
>>
>>39489282
Haha lmao just be ur self bud
>>
just go up to her and talk to her bro, worked for me, and for your anxiety just control your breathing bro it's that easy
>>
>>39489383
Thanks for the advice, OP. I can't believe it was that easy all along. I had sex not with one, but two girls.
>>
>>39488964
How do I survive university, I've been depressed since the realization that I was never a normie in my life, never had a single friend, and this makes me anxious as hell and I don't want to leave my cave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.