[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tired of people making fun of india for our pooping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1597-004-65ACF3BA.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1597-004-65ACF3BA.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
I see so many mean comments on here, like "indians only poo in the streets" or "they wipe with their hands." Let me tell you, it is actually more sanitary to wipe with your heads. You probably do not know this, but in India, we only wipe our behinds with out NON dominant hand. This allows us to thoruhgouly get all of the poop out. When other countries wipe, they use weak toiler paper that still leaves stuff in their butt and doesn't totally clean it. With your hand you can really clean it. And we use our other hand for other activities like eating.

So no, it actually is totally sanitary. It makes more sense to wipe with your hands than with soft paper.
>>
>>39488686

1. poop should on be on your butthole
2. I don't know how you are using your hand or fingers, It would be like trying to clean a sauce bottle
3.people wash their hands with soap and hot water and you are not getting any poop on your hands in the first place with toilet roll
4.the proof that toilet paper works and hoses or hands don't is the fact that country's who use toilet paper don't suffer from the same bacterial diseases that they used to and the country's who don't use it
5.the faecal matter is flushed away and doesn't fester on your hands
>>
>>39488686
Superpower by 2020 my fukn ass hope china obliterates your joke of a country
>>
>>39488686
Fuck off pajeet nobody cares
>>
File: 1494907133622.jpg (203KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
1494907133622.jpg
203KB, 800x623px
>>39488686
Poopjeet, just calm the fuck down and stop making cancerous threads. Go to >>>/pol/ , people there would be much more eager to discuss this issue.
>>
>>39488686
You are dirty and stinky, why are you so obsessed with shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
>>
File: Pajeet..jpg (115KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet..jpg
115KB, 868x960px
Yes to street shitting.
No to loo.
poo is how i do.
~typical hindu.
>>
>>39488686
What is the opposite of "thinly veiled"?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_of_the_Ganges
>A 2006 measurement of pollution in the Ganga revealed that river water monitoring over the previous 12 years had demonstrated fecal coliform counts up to 100,000,000 MPN (most probable number) per 100 ml and biological oxygen demand levels averaging over 40 mg/l in the most polluted part of the river in Varanasi. The overall rate of water-borne/enteric disease incidence, including acute gastrointestinal disease, was estimated to be about 66%.
>>
anyone see that ted talk.
the one were this curry lady says only 51% of india shits in the street.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.