[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well now that it's confirmed nuclear war is close and inevitable,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

Well now that it's confirmed nuclear war is close and inevitable, how will you be spending your last days on this shit-heap of a planet?
(assuming you don't survive the immediate blast/nuclear fallout devastation)
>>
>>39487970
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/02/north-korea-nuclear-test-seismic-activity/629486001/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories
>>
I'll probably kill myself in october
>>
>>39487970
Nothing like that is confirmed, norks probably know if they fire what little shitty nukes they have they will be glassed back fully. Kim jong whatever just sperges out from time to time to get more foreign aid to keep his starving population in line.
>>
a USA/SK vs. NK/China nuclear war won't directly affect me. There are indirect effects of course, but its unlikely that I'll die of nukes/radiations.
>>
im excited. ive always wanted to live in a post apocalyptioc world like fallout. our video games will finally be real life
>>
>>39488963
>implying China would back NK
China is waiting for NK to be annihilated so they can profit off it.
>>
>>39488963

You're dumb if you think Russia will just sit by and watch China, the lone wall between the US being a line superpower, get crumbled. On the other end, you think the UK will just watch the US fall?

Of course Israel and the kikes will play both sides
>>
>>39488963
China would never back NK, no one is stupid enough to do so. China is tied economically with the USA, they need to sell their shit to the USA or they go down forever.
>>39489054
Russia won't do shit because China would neither, everyone will watch and chill while NK gets glassed. There is nothing to win and all to lose in a major nuclear war, no one will do anything to save NK.
>>
>>39489078
>>39489031
So what you're saying is that I have even less to worry about and I can resume my uncomfy wagecuck life until I kill myself at 32?
>>
>>39489086
Yes, nothing will happen. At the very worst the US might make a preemtive strike at missile locations NK has and end it all but that won't happen because the norks won't do shit and everyone competent knows it. They just blow hot air because they want gibsmedat.
>>
>>39489078

Yeah, China won't let 50 million refugees run to their border and trillions of resources go to the US. If anything actually happens, there'll be a worldwide domino effect
>>
>>39487970
Nothing is going to happen.
China will throw North Korea under the bus if they push things. Good relations with the rest of the world are worth much more than their alliance with NK.
Without Big Brother China, they're basically fucked, no matter what.

I personally think that all this nuclear weapon stuff is the same as with most others, it's nothing more than posturing along the lines of "yes, we can defend ourselves without running to china-oniichan, don't fuck with us".
>>
>>39489117
What are the chances that North Korean refugee swarms will reach northern yurop? Or do they just settle into the first country that lets them through the border unlike the arab refugees?
>>
>>39489078
>>39489117
>>39489134
Only intelligent posts in this thread.
>>
>>39487970
I'm swiss. We're invincible
>>
>>39489130
There won't be refugees because nothing at all will happen. But let's say for the sake of the argument something does happen, the US will glass a lot of shit so many will die in the attack and the aftermath, then the chinese will finish them off at the border, staging it as an invasion by the crazed NK, in order to keep their economy ties with the US.

>>39489138
0 chance, biggest western euro countries only let in like 700k~ third worlders who are going to be forced to work and pay taxes if they want to stay there in the near future because they need low wage workers badly. Germany leads this and they already closed the borders, other countries are making it hard to go in as well. Norks can never make the move to europe anyway. Even if they somehow get there they will be denied entry and portrayed as enemy of the free world, using nukes and whatnot.
>>
>>39489189
>0 chance
Fuck. I wanted to see how all the pro-refugee women would have reacted
>>
>>39487970
I'll play buy whiskey, beer, rum whatever and watch anime and play fallout new vegas, maybe spend some time with my parents/siblings idk
>>
>>39489228
those women are only pro-refugee because they believe the stypid myth that blacks have bigger dicks, they won't let in some malnourished nork manlet with negative sized penis
>>
>>39487970
hunting down anyone who liked that shitty fucking game and somehow survived the wasteland.
>>
>>39487970
I'll keep sitting in my room, playing vidya, and filling out job applications. Nothing's going to happen because best Korea never does anything.
>>
File: 1497386185898.png (137KB, 482x651px) Image search: [Google]
1497386185898.png
137KB, 482x651px
>>39489342
Huh? What game?
>>
It's pretty peaceful knowing everything could be gone any second now, and I could wake up my my fantasy world.
>>
>>39489357
the girls in the op's pic are from a shitty lesbian "game"
>>
>>39489078

>China will allow a US puppet state to border them
No
>>
>>39489376
Sounds like some gay shit if it can be boiled down to just shitty lesbian "game". No wonder I don't recognize it.
>>
>>39489393
stupid tripfag, you can't even form your own opinion, you literally repeat the jew in the op's link who is trying to create a media sensation out of nothing, China will never lose their biggest export location USA or their economy will collapse in weeks if not days, please don't be so stupid next time and take off your trip, no one cares about identity here, maybe start a reddit account
>>39489405
i think it's gone home or something, it looks like a walking simulator with gay lesbo sprinkled on for those new male bucks, disgusting what they turned gaming into these days
>>
>>39487970
Oh god what if they reinstate the draft? I'd be cannon fodder for sure!
>>
I'm gonna stomp my foot really hard every 15 minutes and take credit for any seismic activity that destroys NK.
>>
>>39489418

I didn't even read the OP's link.
Theres no way china would allow a unified american lead korea, the most they would do about great NK is occupy it themselves.
>>
>>39489460
>I didn't even read the OP's link.

obviously lying to save face

there is absolutely china could do, they are a typical asian country export economy and their main export target is usa, without them they will collapse in 1-2 weeks tops, not to mention they have no navy and have significantly less nukes and air force than the usa, they can't do shit even if they wanted

you are so stupid dude, geopolitics aren't for your kind
>>
>>39489253
But arabs aren't africans. Are women that fucking dumb?
>>
>>39489578
arabs also have their appeal for the common braindead woman, they have heard about the horror stories of women getting gang raped, beaten, beheaded etc and they want some spice in their lives by those barbaric men, women get very wet from this shit, it's why most women orgasm multiple times during rape and more than half of rapes are never reported
>>
>>39489460
oh, it's the silly nazi who thinks that all you need to be a good leader is patriotism and a cult of personality
>>
>>39488986
watch/read "The Road" for a real taste of what it will probably be like.
>>
Man I fucking wish.
>tfw cuckmany will never ever get nuked
>>
>>39487970
I honestly hope that Kim drops a nuke right on top of me.

Fuck this gay earth and everyone on it.
>>
>>39489357
Life is Strange. A lot of people on 4chan hate the game because the MC's best friend is a 420 blaze it xD dyke even though the game admits how stupid she is because she often gets herself into trouble. Beside the political issues it's an alright interactive movie with a strong start but a very weak ending.
>>
I live in Canada, in Ontario. Far from Toronto, tho.

whats gunna happen to me?
>>
>>39490072
I hate it because the entire game is bailing Chloe out of trouble she constantly gets herself into.
I would like it a lot more if there was a Kate route.
>>
>>39487970
Honestly I don't think anyone will nuke an Eastern EU city, so I'll be fine. (unless some slav dick or small chink gets bored one day and decides to do it)
>>
File: gayyyy.png (279KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
gayyyy.png
279KB, 500x707px
>>39490617
>not wanting a Victoria rouite
>>
>>39490691
I would like that too, but Kate comes first.
>>
>>39487970
god i fucking hope the UK gets nuked too if it does im spending my last fucking days in the centre of london so i can die as soon as possible.
>>
>>39490691
Max would be the dominant one in that relationship.
>>
>>39487970
On the work and on the PC, just like every other day.
>>
>>39490072
Shit videogame riping off shit movie. Bad taste.
>>
File: IMG_20170831_131403.jpg (208KB, 599x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_131403.jpg
208KB, 599x770px
>>39487970

MFW I live in a country neither NK nor Trump could place in a map.
>>
>>39489820
>>39488986
Also watch Threads. That's pretty much what I expect in a post-nuclear first world country.
>>
>>39490691
fuck off with >>>/lgbt/ shilling.
>>
>>39489031
If Korea was unified under the South's system, then China would have a US ally, and possibly US troops on it's border. China doesn't want that
>>
File: skyddsrum.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
skyddsrum.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>39487970
The university I study at has multiple underground fallout shelters. Thanks to Swedish cold war paranoia I'll survive a while yet.
>>
>hydrogen bomb in LA
>NK dead right away
>Jew media severely crippled, Hollywood maybe completely dead
>USA and Europe turn white nationalist without Hollywood and everyone lives happily ever after
>>
>>39489174
>I'm Swiss. We're pussies
>>
>nuclear war is close
>at worse japan gets another hiroshima then NK gets reduced to a radioactive crater

itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>39487970
Reminder that average South Koreans don't give a shit yet Amerifats are scared the shit of it because of >muh trump
>>
>>39487970
Never really understood why the lesbian angle on that game was so tame and lead to nothing.
>>
File: IMG_5517.jpg (42KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5517.jpg
42KB, 480x461px
>>39487970
>tfw live in tiny suburban town
Looks like I get to live... t-thanks god
>>
>>39492005
The romance with the beta kid was pretty cute. I can't understand why more anons didn't self insert in him instead of chasing the crazy blue hair bitch
>>
I've lived a short, pointless, painful life. However, if it were to end tomorrow, I think I'd still be glad I experienced it.

It could've been worse. I could've been born a cripple, or end up a school shooter. I've made some nice friends and had a lot of happy memories with my family. Also, I tend to believe in reincarnation, so if it's true hopefully I get to go some place nicer in the next life.

I'm sure nothing will happen, but in unlikely chance that it does, it was nice knowing you robots. I hope I've made a difference in your lives, no matter how small it may have been. Take care.
>>
>>39492043
I was just wondering why have the "lesbian" angle in it, if literally lead nowhere.

Kid should asserted himself more.
>>
>>39492071
>Also, I tend to believe in reincarnation, so if it's true hopefully I get to go some place nicer in the next life.

LOL.

Reincarnation is BAD. Death is sweeter.
>>
>>39492202
I mean, while I agree, what would be nicer doesn't have any bearing on what you believe to be true
>>
>>39487970
If you on about North Korea then I think you should save your breath. China is distancing themselves from North Korea and Russia pulling out as well. If the resuming of the Korean War is literally just Nato vs. DPRK then North Korea will be blown to shit. Will probably suck if you live in South Korea though
>>
File: 1502088792580.png (866KB, 780x819px) Image search: [Google]
1502088792580.png
866KB, 780x819px
>>39487970
I'll be playing Before the Storm, and you should too, my dude.
>>
>>39487970
Calm your fucking tits down, nothing is gonna happen. That's just the fucking media trying to make profit off scaring the shit outta people. Remember, they're selling a story, the more bullshit people believe, the more afraid they'll be, so this fear will make people watch more news, this way new stations will make loadshit of money off the ratings.

You gotta know how the world around you works, anon, the real world is nowhere near close to your stupid anime bullshit.

You think China will back up North Korea on this dumb shit? You think Russia is just gonna stand there and watch like phony fucks? You're delusional.
>>
Same thing I always do. Drinking and jerking off. I just hope they hit us today or tomorrow. I have classes on Tuesday.
>>
>10 years ago
>be 14
>people start fucking
>I'll lose it later I guess
>be 16
>maybe I'm a late bloomer
>be 18
>any day now
>2012 and 19
>great I'm gonna die a virgin
>sweet, nothing happened
>be 20
>this sucks, please don't let me die a virgin at least, please god
>be 24 now
Fantastic, I really am gonna die a virgin.
>>
>>39487970

Fucking hell the amount of ignorance of nuclear war, weapons and strategy even amongst men is fucking astonishing. Astonishing. Its' like people have just watched films and gone "yurp, as soon as someone launches one nuke then that's the end of the world". The intellectual equivalent of thinking that fist fights occur in real life the same way that they do in "demolition man" or some shit.

The level of ignorance is simply shocking. It really is "one person fires one nuke and that's it".

>what is debunked global nuclear winter
>what are a counter-force strike.
>what are an national interest
>how does anti ballisitc missel shoot
>how cum I want destroy entire enemy population again? mnuuh? Duhhh?
>Major world powers playing econonomic game definitely want do full counter-value hoe-down because drumpf and also chinks and kikes hurrr hurr hurrr

Fucking hell.
>>
>>39489189
I'm German and there's a family of North Korean refugees living in my town. Most chill refugees out of all of them.

Also, refugees don't work, there's simply no jobs for the uneducated anymore.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.