[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going to a gun range a viable method of suicide? I heard a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1477862190980.jpg (483KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1477862190980.jpg
483KB, 849x565px
Is going to a gun range a viable method of suicide? I heard a lot of places won't rent you a gun unless you bring a friend with you. Buying my own gun isn't an option unfortunately.
>>
why don't you just hang yourself instead of fucking up someones business with your faggot corpse
>>
>>39487878
The possibility of becoming a vegetable is too high. Also, using a gun seems like the least painful method.
>>
>>39487842
>I heard a lot of places won't rent you a gun unless you bring a friend with you.
Is this for real? What the fuck.
>>
>>39487842
Fuck you with a jagged, rusty fork if you choose this method, asshole. No one at the range deserves to have to put up with your bullshit. They did nothing to you.
>>
>>39487983
If he's to the point where he's going to consciously override the most basic biological instinct there is to end his pain, I doubt he'll be stopped by the fact that you disapprove of him traumatizing some people at the range.
>>
>>39488018
There's a millions ways in which one can off oneself. It's still possible to go out nobly and respect the innocent.
>>
>>39487878
>>39487983
Why would he care? He'll be dead you normalfaggots.
>>
>>39487842
>Buying my own gun isn't an option unfortunately.
So which one are you underage, a felon, or committed to a mental hospital?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.