[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the shittiest thing you've ever said that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: 1501976246091.gif (650KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501976246091.gif
650KB, 499x699px
Whats the shittiest thing you've ever said that you feel shitty for saying?
>>
>>39487633
Unironically saying "I love you" to someone and actually feeling it.
>>
>>39487633
Nothing. Take that however many ways you want.
>>
>>39487633
told a black girl god left her in the oven too long
>>
File: 1502281963052.jpg (31KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1502281963052.jpg
31KB, 400x262px
It isn't something I said but when I was 13 I bullied this other kid, because my friends also did it. Even back then I would feel bad about it, but I still did it because of the peer pressure and I wanted to fit it
>>
I can be a horrible person. I strive to be less of one nowadays.

I once told my father something to the effect of "no wonder your brothers beat you" when he tried to bluster his way through an argument. I also once made a comment about how my great aunt "can be as retarded as her child". This was in private company, but the daughter in question is legitimately addled because she was a premature baby.
>>
I made fun of a kid whose mother died in elementary school after he had been an asshole during a game of volley ball. He didn't seem to care but the faggot teacher was nearly in tears trying to get me expelled.
>>
>>39487765
Holy fuck, greentext?
>>
>Girl comes up to me and we are talking for a bit
>Eventually she says, "Prom is coming up. I don't have anybody to go with though."
>She is dropping a hint obviously
>"Are you going to prom, anon."
>"I'd rather kill myself, than bother with that shit. Honestly."
>"Oh. Okay"

Changed my mind about going to prom and asked out a girl from another school.
The other girl went to the bathroom and cried.
>>
On high school, there was a fat quiet girl who had two last names. I made a joke to a "friend" that she was so fat that she needed two last names.

Later, as kind of a sick prank, the friend told the fat girl the joke while I was right next to them both. It felt pretty shitty, I wish I never even told anyone the joke.
>>
>>39487633
>Be like 8
>At uncles funeral
>Cousin is completely torn up, crying like a bitch since yesterday and won't talk to anyone
>I have an idea, I'll tell him a joke to cheer him up
>Go up to him and ask "what would you do if the coffin tipped over and your dad fell out?"
>He just stands there, face gets completely flushed, tears up again and leaves the room
>Idiot didn't even laugh at my funny joke
>>
>>39487633
This post in this thread.
>>
>>39487633
called a girl pizza face in middle school, got older and developed terrible cystic acne and my face is scarred to all fuck. many other things similar to this situation have happened to me and they've cemented my belief in karma
>>
>>39487633
Almost every shitty thing i said
>>
>>39487672
Fuck this is too relateable
>>
File: eggselent.gif (153KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
eggselent.gif
153KB, 631x627px
>>39487734
iktf
I would make fun of this kid who talked weird and had odd mannerisms on the bus in 8th grade because it made all of the high schoolers laugh. At the time I didn't realize how much of a dick I was being and that he was bothered by it, but when I realized the next year I felt so shitty about it. I tried to be nice to him when I saw him but he started driving so I wouldn't see him on the bus. I wonder if I should have apologized. I kind of forgot about it but remembering now makes me feel terrible again ;_;
>>
File: 1504270050885.jpg (27KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504270050885.jpg
27KB, 511x428px
>>39487765
Similar story here desu. I kept being annoyed by this former friend so I punched him and made some remark about his dead mother. Felt pretty bad after it. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if I ever apologised to him about it, I really should have considering he seemed like a better person in the last few years of school.
>>
File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>39488294
>be 10
>at grandfather's funeral
>tell to (also 10yo) cousin "that coffin is pretty cool"
>uncle overhears and calls me an idiot

I mean it was a very aesthetic coffin but I probably shouldn't have said that
>>
>>39488294
I really think you are autistic, bro
>>
>>39487876
alpha as fuck, origoinil
>>
>>39487633
>I wanted to be "cool"
>This one girl was deathly terrified of bees in 5th grade
>One approached her and she was freaking out
>It was on a field trip and I had a camera
>I said "hey guys, look at this pathetic baby" and I took a picture of the poor girl crying"
I was a total asshole
>>
>>39487672
this. I have to say more things cause Im not original.
>>
Saying yes every time my friends wanted to fuck around when I was really underage

Now I'm 25 and sex makes me physically uncomfortable I'm pretty much damaged now
>>
>>39487633
one time in elementary school I had this friend of mine who was sort of autistic and didn't really fit in with the boys. Neither did I but I tried and I tried that by making fun of said friend until an argument between us escalated into me punching his head against a door. That single moment still haunts me and makes me want to die everytime I think about it.
>>
File: AppleFeels.jpg (58KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
AppleFeels.jpg
58KB, 500x411px
>>39487633
>be 15 year old me
>went to doctor for a physical
>he starts talking about STD's and shit
>mentions dick cancer
>me being an immature shithead, I start to giggle because dick cancer
>he looks at me and says "you think that's funny?"
>shake my head and try to stop grinning
>start feeling kind of bad
>later on, he checks out the back of my neck that had spots and stuff on it because I had long hair and never showered so it built up a heat rash
>tells me that it's actually a sign of diabetes
>find out later what it really was but realize that it was probably payback for the dick cancer thing
>went back again after some time for a well check
>same doctor
>when he comes in I notice that he had no hair on him
>no beard
>no mustache
>no head hair
>no eyebrows
>thought he looked kind of weird at first
>start to wonder if he had cancer
>begin to feel like a complete piece of shit because of how I had acted before
>mfw shitty immature me made fun of cancer in front of someone who may have had cancer
>>
>>39487700
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK
>>
>>39489640
Story?

>>39489640
Pls tell le story anon
>>
>>39487672
A shut-in NEET or an unapologetic asshole?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
>>
made fun of a girl for being raped, tfw im in love with that same girl
>>
>>39489640
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Probably not an original post.
>>
File: 1500050524876.gif (361KB, 280x198px) Image search: [Google]
1500050524876.gif
361KB, 280x198px
>>39487734
>and I wanted to fit it
HOLY FUCK DID YOU RAPE THE KID?!?!?
>>
Told my father he wasn't a man. He replies "Oh and you are?" to which I said "Never said I was, I said you're not." and he walked away all pissed off.

Still feel horrible about it. Was said in anger and he might have even deserved it but I still wish I could take it back.
>>
>>39489725
Know this board, both.
I'm the same desu
>>
>>39489788
Protip! Don't do that!
>>
I feel bad for not saying more. Too many goddamned people don't know how shitty they are. I want to remind them.
>>
>>39491265
Damn, I basically did the same to my dad because he always ordered romantic comedies from Netflix (back when you ordered DVDs from Netflix in the mail) and all he listened to was Celine Dion and Sarah Brightman and he read Huffington Post. To be fair, his taste in movies and music is super effeminate and he was a legit asshole to me my entire childhood so I didn't feel bad when I told him "God, you're such a woman sometimes" during an argument when he told me I wasn't strong enough and that I needed to lift.
>>
>>39487672
This. I'll never regret the things I've said. Only those that I was too afraid to say. I'll regret my silence in moments when I should've shouted from rooftops.
>>
File: euron.jpg (29KB, 271x368px) Image search: [Google]
euron.jpg
29KB, 271x368px
>>39487700
Fuck me, that's hilarious.
>>
>>39491384
hahahaha you got all bootiebothered because he told you to lift? you should lift, people who don't lift are weak as fuck, they just don't know it because they have nothing to compare to.

your dad actually was trying to help you but you rejected his help because you are a retard. He should kick you out.
>>
>>39487633
The sand monkey in that pic looks Greek.
>>
>>39492230
>The sand monkey
Is that supposed to be a joke?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.