[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't cook >White rice even comes out sticky and awful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>tfw can't cook
>White rice even comes out sticky and awful
>>
You're boiling it in too much water anon
But sticky white rice is great with lots of sauces, buy a jar of sweet and sour sauce and then cook a chicken breast in the oven for half an hour and have that with it!
>>
File: 1486199538491.gif (26KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486199538491.gif
26KB, 743x423px
>>39487311
You should try boiling some spaghetti. It's pretty hard to mess that up.
>>
>>39487359
>r9k
>"it's hard to fuck up spaghetti"

I really fuckin doubt it.
>>
Just make mac and cheese with tuna or you can add cut up fried hot dogs

It's pretty much all I make and eat, I put sriracha in mine.
>>
>>39487311

Nothing wrong with sticky rice
>>
>>39487311
>not putting olive oil in the water to keep the rice from cooking
>not seasoning your rice
>doesn't know how to follow directions
>>39487359
>implying he knows when to take the spaghetti out or how to properly drain and prepare it
>>
File: ricefields.jpg (218KB, 970x537px) Image search: [Google]
ricefields.jpg
218KB, 970x537px
>>39487311
Sticky rice is how it's done in Asia, and rice is like a religion over there.
>>
>>39487436
He seems to know about boiling water. I thought he could at least do spaghetti.
>>
>>39487311
>rice

Why the fuck even bother with that nutritionally destitute "food", its all the gooks ever eat and look at how fucking tiny their dicks are.

Get yourself some grain of gain anon aka oats. 100g oats + 400 ml milk + microwave 3 mins. Then eat it. If you're a real fancy cunt you can mix cinammon or raisins or cocoa powder or whey powder or your own fucking semen in it to give it some flavour.

Once you have mastered oats you may be ready for level 2: quinoa. But don't fucking go near it until you've mastered oats!

Good luck.
Peace.
>>
File: 1447499003590.jpg (44KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1447499003590.jpg
44KB, 500x393px
>tfw can cook
>prepare good meals fit for a resturant goer all for myself
>no friends or GF, nobody to share it with or brag to

It's a complex feel.
>>
>>39487472
Who the fuck wants to eat oats? I'm not a fucking horse.

spice up a chicken breast and bake it make some asparagus with it or broccoli with cheese melt

Get some ground beef and make hamburgers with your toppings of choice

Get a casserole dish and just make up casseroles to bake, it's easy.

Get a crock pot and look up recipes online and just let it sit there and you have a delicious dish

Fuck you and your oats. Cooking isn't hard.
>>
>>39487311
You probably can cook shit you're just thinking too much and trying to hard

Try it in a good mood with a buzz
>>
>>39487583
Drinking is degenerate in any situation, anon.
>>
>>39487311
If anyone needs to learn how to cook simple but good shit in under ten minutes watch this guy's videos. He has a couple of staples that I eat every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_GL6jMnf8
>>
>>39488071
Yea I know I was talking about pot
>>
The last time i cooked rice i ended up taking too long of a shit and now that pot has rice soot permanently attached to it still over a year later.
>>
You're doing rice wrong. It's a simple 2:1 ratio food. 2 cups water 1 cup rice. Boil the water without rice in it. Add some salt and stir it up to make it a little salty. Then pour the rice in and wait for it to boil. Stir it up while it's boiling for about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to 1-2, cover. Wait about 20 minutes, and do not stir it at all after you reduce the heat.

Fluffy rice every time
>>
File: life of an anon.png (255KB, 1095x1333px) Image search: [Google]
life of an anon.png
255KB, 1095x1333px
>>39488260
Are you the guy trying to get people to not use a rice cooker? How many times do we have to tell you that cooking rice the old fashioned way is not easier?
>>
recipe for rice (adapted for absolute poorfag simpleton simplicity from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf75I9LKhvg )

1 cup rice
1.5 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt

put rice in a colander and rinse under cold running water, using your hand to stir it, until the water that falls through is clear
(make sure excess water drains completely)
place rice in saucepot with 1.5 cups cold water and salt
cover and bring to a boil
when it comes to the boil, reduce heat to low keep covered (avoid peaking) and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until water has been fully absorbed and rice is tender
fluff with fork
>>
>>39487311
That's fine, but why give Pepe all that pain? What did he do to you
>>
>>39487432
>hot dogs
Kill yourself.
>>
>>39487510
i know that feel

origami
fuck i have to solve the captcha again fuck u robot is this original now?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.