[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you ever hit a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
would you ever hit a woman?
>>
I'd hit anyone with a good enough reason, man, woman, old, child, whatever. I'd hit a guy in a wheelchair with glasses.
>>
>>39487299
i would fucking kill them personally if i had a free pass.
>>
Whenever my mom beat me up as a kid, I would take it out on my little sister.

All our relationships with each other are pretty fucked.
>>
Yes and if you wouldnt youre a cuck. Theres a reason why beating women was common in the past
>>
>>39487299
i would kick a woman in her feminine penis if she deserved it
>>
>>39487299
If she's trying to claw my eyes out or something I'd probably hit her.
>>
>>39487335
Hitting other people in general was common in the past.
>>
Women are for choking not hitting
>>
A true gentleman would never hit a lady.

This is why you guys can't ever get laid.
>>
>>39487382
Choking and slapping go hand in hand.
>>
>>39487299
no because its not worth it. not because "hurrr you cant hit women!" but because you will either have to be ready to fight every single male within 100 feet or you will get arrested
>>
One night we and my friends were hanging out and we saw this drunk dude yelling at his girlfriend in the parking lot. They screamed at each other and eventually he slapped her. We beat the shit out of that drunk fucktard and threw his keys and phone into the drain channel
>inb4 white knight xDDD
If you don't want to defend a woman getting beaten up you're the beta cuck one here. Call me white knight all you want, but I can't stand watching women getting abused
>>
File: 1504376751417m.jpg (93KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504376751417m.jpg
93KB, 819x1024px
I wish I could kill one.
>>
File: 1504154496090.jpg (37KB, 736x554px) Image search: [Google]
1504154496090.jpg
37KB, 736x554px
>>39487409
You're a fucking loser, hope you aware if that.
>>
>>39487409
I'm sure you got loads of fanny for that one.
>>
>>39487419
who is this fine female?
>>
File: ghostbusters 2016.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters 2016.webm
1MB, 720x404px
I would never hit a woman. It's never okay.

Unless she had a stutter.

Or if I asked her to record the game, and she recorded the game on the SD channel and not the HD channel.
>>
>>39487409
why is it that you have to intervene when a woman is getting hit? would you also intervene if a man was getting hit by a woman?
>>
>>39487409
congratulations, u and ur friends are betas
>>
>>39487299
Rule of thumb, for every 5 hits your receive from a woman, you get to punch the equivalent kinetic energy of 2 sticks of dynamite right into her fucking nose.
>>
>>39487476
Y'know after that many hits, he could've called the cops and had a case to work with.
>>
If they do some stupid shit to deserve it then yes i would

Done it in the past at parties when stupid drunk women want to act like a man by confronting me and wanting to slap me. They think they can just hit me and I'll do nothing? Nope, hit her with a right jab and knocked her the fuck out.

Chickold tried to be white knights but I knocked them out in one shot.

Then like a badass I walked out of the party.
>>
>>39487495
women are physically weaker, men can defend by himself
>>
>>39487528
nice bro, no joke
>>
>>39487528
And then the president shook your hand and an eagle landed and ten soldiers saluted
That eagles name?
Albert Einstein.
>>
>>39487526
Doubt they take domestic violence very seriously in Russia.
>>
>>39487535
and what if the woman is physically stronger than the man, would you still intervene?
>>
Well I'd hit a woman as much as I'd hit a man. Don't they want equality?
>>
>>39487551
It's the roidrage my friend.

I get pissed off pretty easily.

That is why I avoid people in general.
>>
bitch of a friend stole my car keys, i'm currently typing with them instead of my fingers. u can figure out what happened
>>
>>39487476
Hnnnnnng satisfying
>>
>>39487299
No but I'd spank one
>>
>>39487299

i dont care if guys do it, but its too stereotypical for me to be violent to a woman, so *I* wouldnt
>>
>>39487570
if a woman is phisically stronger than you, you deserve to be beaten up
>>
>>39487325
This. Women think just because they have a vagina they're immune to physical violence. I would hit anyone if they did something to deserve it, man woman or hermaphrodite.
>>
>>39487299
T O L L P A I D
O
L
L
P
A
I
D
>>
>>39487299
Already did a few times so yeah
I only hit woman if she does something seriously stupid or retarded. Mostly just slap on the cheek too
>>
>>39487655
what if im a woman being hit by a stronger woman?
>>
>>39487717
*slap* stupid and retarded mean the same thing
>>
>>39487736
That's like black on black violence

No one cares.
>>
>>39487754
then what exactly is the argument for defending a woman that gets hit by a man? because clearly its not protecting the weak
>>
>>39487526
a case? fuck that dumb bullshit. thats a perfect time to kick some ass
>>
>>39487772
Physical strength doesn't play a role in your senerio.

Men have more testosterone whereas women are born with more estrogen.

That is what separates us from them.
>>
You should be asking if I'm willing to stop.
>>
>>39487831
>Men have more testosterone whereas women are born with more estrogen.
>That is what separates us from them.
yes, that is basic biology. now how does that equate into defending a woman from a man but no other scenario?
>>
>>39487299
Depending on the situation, yes
example, a female tries to mug me with a knife, i would punch her lights out or at least attempt to
Would i ever hit a woman because of an argument? no, shows lack of wit if you have to resort to violence, if she is getting hysterical you can just give her a light slap to get her to stop freaking out, no need to punch her women are feeble and can't take a punch
There are some anomaly females that can fight but they are usually juiced up on roids and daddy issues
>>
>>39487736
Only if one woman is being physically bullied by several women then it's okay to start slapping shit

Like in that one webm where Chang unleashes the dragon on a bunch of roasties bullying his gf
>>
there is no reason to ever resort to violence against anyone unless they threaten your body, liberty, or property or act against it. then you need to act without mercy no matter if it is man or woman
>>
Because basic biology tells us that men are stronger than women.

Men don't need any help from a bitch throwing weak slaps & punches.

You can pin her down and call authorities.
>>
>>39487299
Yes.
Cunts won't get any magical "Can not respond in kind, she is a girl!" shield from me. I am not going to run around and beat one up for shit and giggles, but if she is stupid enough to raise her hand to me, she is fair game.
>>
>>39487988
This is a reply to
>>39487900
>>
File: telekinetic rape.jpg (72KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
telekinetic rape.jpg
72KB, 529x470px
Would I ever? Hell no. It's not civilized, and I'd be arrested in hours, and thrown into ass-rape prison in weeks.

Do I want to? Absolutely, yes, almost weekly.

Most women are fine, but some act like such stuck up, princessy, childish, lazy bitches that I just fantasize about smashing their pretty faces in. You know the ones I'm talking about, robots - the ones that you can tell have never done a lick of real work in their lives, that have doting boyfriends that would die for them, the ones with no worries beyond what their hair looks like, and what their friends think of them. Suburban western women are anthropomorphized cancer.
>>
>>39487988
you can't call authorities, calling authorities is anti-anarchist, somebody pays the authorities, tax payers, and what do they give a shit about you? I don't. Just beat her if she violates u
>>
>>39487988
>>39487995
ok so your argument is by basic biology females have to be protected from males because males are always stronger than females. does this mean that you wouldn't protect a 4 year old boy being beaten by a fully grown woman? or a handicapped male being beaten by a woman? an immobile elderly male being beaten by a woman?
>>
>>39487331
How's your sister?
>>
>>39488107
I wouldn't. that kid could've been a prince
>>
The correct answer is... "around blacks never relax". They won't hesitate to chimp out and they have no self control or restraint.
>>
>>39488123
>that kid could've been a prince
what?
>>
>>39487930
t. AnCap smiley
>>
>>39488107
Child=adult

Handicapped... They're called that for a reason...

Fucking idiot
I'm done with you
>>
>>39487299
Only if she hit me first.
>>
>>39488281
so judging by that answer im correcting in assuming you would protect them from the women in those scenarios, right? why would you protect them? i want to hear the specific reason why you would protect them
>>
only in self defense, but that rule is same for men too
>>
>>39487476
>bitch starts it
>dude finally gives it back, goes to rape me in the ass prison
>>
>>39488119
Yells at me, screams, and throws insults literally every chance she gets.
>>
>>39488355
This.
Most women are stronger than me anyway, so its not like I'd abuse any power given to my (((gender))).
People always assume women are totally incapable of harming men which is bullshit of course.
>>
I hate niggers fucking niggers
>>
>>39487419
who is this fluid druid?
originally of course
>>
File: not-a-woman.png (374KB, 624x329px) Image search: [Google]
not-a-woman.png
374KB, 624x329px
Never. Only subhumans do that.
>>
File: 1032.jpg (32KB, 287x475px) Image search: [Google]
1032.jpg
32KB, 287x475px
Already did.
Bitch in grade 9 was known for being a cunt to everyone and she was giving me shit for 3 days straight. I got sick of it and i Babe Ruth my pencil case into her fucking face during art class. The whore sat their stunned crying and I never got in trouble. There were witnesses but no one said anything, I'm assuming it's because they knew she was a fucking cunt too.
>>
>>39487299
It's illegal, so no.

But honestly some truly deserve to be, and I quietly applaud those who step up to do so.
>>
>>39487299
No, because the consequences greatly outweigh any reward. Sure it may feel good for a few minutes to slap some sense into a crazy cunt but women are protected in society
>>
If it's self defence yeah. I'm not gonna let some roastie think she's invincible because she's got a gash between her legs. Society will probably hate me for not letting her do as she pleases but then society hates me anyway so I've got little to lose
>>
>>39487299
Me and my older sister used to playfight like crazy but i've never been in an actual fight with a woman. Not a man either.
>>
I'd spank a woman desu. Seems pretty effective looking at the past.
>>
>>39487299
Ei man, that pic is racist.
>>
>>39487476
bitch deserved it :)
>>
I've already done it unprovoked, so yeah I guess.
These days I wouldn't do it unless the woman herself got violent, then all the bets are off dude. You keep thinking women are too weak to harm men if you want, nothing stopping the girl from drawing a knife on you aside from her sanity. According the the average robot, women don't have much in the way of that. Read the bible dude, anger leads to murder. Women just generally prefer to do it via subterfuge rather than face to face.
>>
>>39487299
Chivalry is bullshit, just because its a women that is fucking with you, doesnt mean you cant defend yourself
>>
>>39487926
>Like in that one webm where Chang unleashes the dragon on a bunch of roasties bullying his gf
Post it anon. Im curious
>>
>>39487476
Oh my god, such a relieve that he finally gave it to her jesus
>>
>>39490066
Defending yourself is a surefire way to get beat up by white knights and get sent to jail.
>>
>>39487299
I wish I could, if chad hits a woman she likes it and he gets laid, if we do it, we go to jail
>>
>>39487299
Already have and in a very hard way like pic related.
>>
>>39487299
Not going to lie, there have been several instances where I really wish I could have. It really shouldn't be illegal because hitting someone is an excellent way to teach them not to do something. It's how you train animals and children, it's how criminals are kept in check and it's the way Europe took the entire planet under its control. You can't hit women and look what the hell they turned into.
>>
>>39490779
Story? Did you get whiteknighted?
>>
Once in 3rd grade, some girl cut me in line. When I called her out on it she blew in my face, then I punched her. I din't even get in trouble, SHE got in trouble for cutting. But now? No, I'd be whiteknighted instantly
>>
>>39491311
>blew in my face

Wait, what?
>>
>>39487409
This can't be fucking true. This earth can't be this gay
>>
>>39491365
She blowed air in my face
>>
I can't possibly hit a woman, not because I'm a whiteknight cuck, but because my mother taught me about the whole "women are fairer sex, you can't hit them" thing. i want to but at this point it's so deep into my psyche that I just can't. If some man was stomping a woman's face in, I'd not save her though. Every moment I feel like killing a fucking female but the fact that i can't is too much. When I was 13 I slapped a female once, she was so light and weak, it felt unfair to be honest, but still women should know their fucking place, because it'd not take long to stomp their face in, they shouldn't get too cocky and abuse the fact that men don't want to hit women. however it is possible that if some female hits me too much, or pisses me off enough I'd more than likely release all my pent up anger onto her and murder her with my bare hands. But that's be a lot of effort for her to make me that pissed
>>
>>39491486
Lmao Is that a thing?
>>
>>39491535
The police use handcuffs. They don't have "for male use only", stamped onto them.

Or to put it another way, police restraints are .. unisex. Understand?

I could go on ...armed forces, soldiers, guns and bullets etc ... all unisex without saying so on the packet.
>>
I dont understand why women start screaming and crying after getting hit back.
>>
>>39491538
I'm probably explaining this autistically, but yes it is a thing.
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (104KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
104KB, 600x800px
>>39487394
EUPHORIC my dude
>>
>>39491661
Reddit spacing is ..homosex you understand?my dick doesn't have "for vaginal use only" stamped onto it, how about i rape your asshole you fucking roast, nothing you say makes sense. What's your point i don't speak gayanese
>>
>>39491713
Nah, I get what you mean, I just don't understand why anyone would do that.
>>
>>39487930
So basically only if they violate the nap.
>>
I would hit one in self defence. Women are weaker sex yes, but they ain't angel either. They can get more violent faster with that clawing, biting, eye gouging and shit. Infections from that are nasty shit.

Most of time if you could make it look like you're justified in your violent retort, the most "beta white knight" could do is to yell from the side or have a taste your justified self defence. If they retort or trying to play hero you could call cop on their ass to rapehouse.
>>
>>39487325
This.
Also, if I ever get a wife and she cheats on me, she's dead. I would expect her to do the same if the circumstances were reversed.
>>
>>39487655
What if the man was in a wheelchair? What if he had a broken arm or leg alongside any other serious injuries? What if she was using a weapon while he was unarmed? What if it was a group of women that greatly outnumbered him?
>>
>>39491941
You'd better make sure she's dead and 6 feet under without anyone knowing then. Since nowadays hitting them just because they cheat on you will net you a a bigger retribution like divorce rape and big house. Self defence alibi if she hits you first is a safer bet.
>>
>>39488281
you got called out for being a white knight, because your reason for intervening a "fight" isn't because of protecting the weak, only women.
>>
>>39492048
With a betrayal of that magnitude, I'd have nothing to lose. I'd kill the whore in the middle of a busy intersection.
I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often.
>>
>>39487476
jesus, she was pushing her luck with that guy.
>>
>>39487299
Remember fighting some girl in elementary. She had mount and I threw her off like I was the Hulk!
>>
>>39492128
This happens in a lot of muslim countries (honor killings) and european countries used to do this a long time ago we should bring it back
>>
>>39492475
>european countries used to do this a long time ago we should bring it back
I know. I will never understand why we decriminalized adultery in the first place, holy shit.
>>
>>39487535
the man can't hit back or his ass gets beat and keys/phone lost by a group of khvs
>>
>>39488007
what did pic related actually mean by this? Can you verbally rape someone? What
>>
>>39491776
Oh, he flamed me. A roastie keyboard warrior internet flamed me. The world's gonna end.

Piss off nigger.
>>
File: 34529034520925.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
34529034520925.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>39487299
i had a stalker when i was 12-13 in middleschool, she used to stalk me after school and follow me and sometimes she would stand outside my house messaging me.

Once she followed me and i was jus tired me
and my friend wanted to hang a bit so we chilled somewhere, ofcourse the stalked came with us and her friends. so i fell into a argument with her and kicked her like 3-4 times pretty hard.

Don't regret doing it desu
>>
>>39493411
Was she obese or something. I would gladly give up cigarettes and coffee if it meant getting a female stalker that wasn't completely offensive to look at.
>>
>>39487299
have done it and would do it again
>>
>>39487299
Yes in self defence (quite an unlikely scenario) or the defence of others (extremely unlikely).
So in practice I think the answer's no.
>>
File: 1489394686321.jpg (133KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489394686321.jpg
133KB, 694x960px
>>39493541
i mean... she was a 6/10, ah what i remember now is that i also kissed her for the first time.
i don't know why, i think it was group pressure but whatever.

just give up cigs and coffee, they're both useless and degenerate
>>
>>39493635
No way, I absolutely love cigarettes.
Coffee can go though. It's overrated. All it's really good for is pairing it with cigarettes. Makes them taste really good.

Tell me more about her personality. What kind of messages did she send you?
>>
>>39493726
dude, we were 12-13 and it was like dumb kiddy text like ''how are you doing'' ''do you like me''?
but there were quite few girls in my class that liked me, i was too retarded/shy to go in a relation and i still am
>>
>>39487335
This guy sounds like someone who would get beaten up easily
>>
>>39487299
Yes, but using only the necessary force to make her stop attacking me.
>>
my girlfriend in college used to bite my hand and arm when we were cuddling. One time she bit me too hard and drew blood and I instinctively hit her in the face as a reaction to the pain. She made me leave and wouldn't talk to me for a week. We broke up within 3 weeks of that
>>
>>39493842
hah what a fucking spaz
>>
>>39493842
you dont accidentally draw blood from biting someone unless you've got needles for teeth, bitch had it coming.
>>
I've punched my mom in the face on multiple occasions and slapped my grandma. In all of those they hit first.
>>
File: frogsqueeze-low quality.jpg (55KB, 390x750px) Image search: [Google]
frogsqueeze-low quality.jpg
55KB, 390x750px
>>39494243
>punching your mom in the face
That's just being an asshole.
>>
No, but then I woujldn't hit anyone. Except for the time I punched a girl in the face when I was 13.
>>
Of course.
I have done it both in martial art training and in self-defense. Women are people too.
>>
>>39494937
>>39494243
Whoops, I forgot to read the last part. In that case, it's self-defense I guess.
>>
>>39487299

only if I was angry
>>
There are a few women that I would LOVE to smash, desu

If I knew nobody would know and I would get away with it, I would beat them up, torture them to death and maybe rape one or two who look kind of cute.

I would definitely enjoy every moment of it, it wouldn't be some sort of primitive rage, but sophisticated retaliation for the fact they disrespected me, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>39487299
I would only pulverize a woman and beat her within inch of her life in a life or death, completely legal, self-defense situation and only if that woman were Lena Dunham.
>>
>>39487577
at first, I thought you were a larping faggot but if you're on roids I could totally see you lashing out uncontrollably maybe tone them back a bit gainz be damned
>>
>>39487409
And that guy can get a girlfriend while you masturbate to hentai at night
>>
File: IMG_2158.jpg (88KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
88KB, 640x1136px
>>39488281
>child=adult
Full retard has been achieved, boys.
>>
>>39491396
Where there's a will, there's a gay.
>>
>>39487409
There's nothing wrong with disciplining women, what you did was fucked up and I hope you burn in hell for it.
>>
File: 1487478490484.jpg (217KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1487478490484.jpg
217KB, 600x596px
One time in high school I threw a pencil at a girl because she got on my nerves. She and her friends acted incredibly shocked and horrified like I just killed her dog or something.

These women are so fucking stupid and spoiled they can't even wrap their minds around the idea of a guy not being their good little white knight. They didn't know what to do.
>>
I don't want to hit anybody.
>>
>threw plastic pizza slice at girl in kindergarten and knocked her tooth out
>punched and slapped abusive mom a lot after i got bigger than her, continued until i was 19
>girl in 11th grade thought it was funny to kick boys in the balls, i tanked through it with my autist rage and smashed her in the face with one of those heavy desk staplers
I got expelled because of the last one but it was worth it desu
>>
>>39494937
why would he squeeze the froge
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.