[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 4.png (808KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
808KB, 1280x720px
What would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow?
>>
I would shitpost on 4chan until the internet went out.
>>
>>39486854
First, die.
>>
>>39486891
this 2bqhwy famalamilia
>>
Grab some nice cars, go over to my local guns n ammo and chill out with those guys shooting zombs.
>>
what anime is that pic from?? origal;sdkglk;adsngl;kawejt;aowidpfusdifqwleqklwjebt
>>
>>39486854
Buy a shit ton of canned foods and hide somewhere
>>
>>39486854
climb into a tall building, barricade and boobytrap the entry points, and hold out until I commit suicide or the military drops the bomb
>>
>>39486854
nothing would happen. live in town of 300 with great distances between each neighbour, lots of environmental hazards and it's already cold as fuck. Just kick back and wait for zombies to self-die
>>
File: 1484093268512.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484093268512.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Do you still age once you become a zombie. Can you still have intelligent thoughts. Are you passive against other zombies. Can zombies work together to build stuff and society. Do you still need food as a zombie. Do your limbs regenerate as a zombie.

If yes fuck I'm gonna be a zombie
>>
In full swing or just starting? Because if I know for certain its happening as its starting I'll drive to costco and buy up all the canned food and bottled water I can and take it home, I'll also buy lots of fuel. Then I'll go to the butchers at night and break in to steal some chain mail gloves and aprons for myself and others. Then I'll put it all on one of dads trucks and drive out of town hopefully with my family.

If its already crazy by the time I wake up I'll try and contact my family and get out of town with them. If they're not answering their phones I'd just leave with as much water I can take.
>>
>>39486952
Gakkou Gurashi
>>
Track down the nearest school with cute anime girls and hole up with them
>>
>>39486854
i live in south london so my chances of surviving are extremely low with all the 7 feet niggers.
>>
I would kill myself so that I could become a zombie as soon as possible. everything is easier that way if you think about it
>>
>>39486854
I'd do a governor.
>>
>>39486854
I'd get myself bit by a zombie in order to obtain zombie powers and zombie immunity while maintaining my intellect and sanity desu
>>
Mass kidnapping of little girls.

Mass rape of little girls.

Mass killing of little girls.

Mass rape of zombie little girls.
>>
>>39487797
>Mass rape of zombie little girls
For what purpose?
>>
>>39488347
Fucking dead girls is hot.
Fucking dead zombie girls is really hot.
>>
Go shoot my brother
>he fucking deserves it
Do drugs because why not
>and thoroughly enjoy society unwinding
>>
File: 00064smug.png (53KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
00064smug.png
53KB, 200x203px
>>39487797
I like your thinking. Just make sure the zombie girls aren't rotted.
>>
>>39486854
I'd be fucked cause I live in a densely populated city. My only hope would be to retreat to the desert behind my house, and then I'm screwed cause there's no cover.
>>
Go to the local museum, get swords. Create a smithy to make more seords, maces. Win.
>>
>>39488812
spear > sword

I'd probably just walk around pretending to be some kind of autistic warrior too desu
>>
What kinda zombies are we talking here?
>>
>>39489009
Fast running fuck you zombies.
>>
File: 15.png (364KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
364KB, 600x720px
>>39486854
Hehe, how would she even know how to drive a car? Aren't they supposed to be in their mid-early teens? I can only wager that she'd keep coming off of the clutch at lightspeed and stalling every time she attempts to move off.
>>
>>39489103
Like World War Z movie tier shit?
>>
File: IMG_2837.jpg (123KB, 970x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2837.jpg
123KB, 970x1024px
>>39489103
Well shit then , i will hide inside my house, if push comes to shove i guess i could leave and go into the newrby highschool, And find a gun or something to threaten women into sex
>>
>>39489127
>Clutch
People in Japan and America aren't poor, so we have automatic.
>>
>>39486854
We need more information, OP. What are the zombos like? Where is the zombiness originating? How fast does it spread? Stuff like that.
>>
File: 1504437557477s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1504437557477s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
fuck zombie-fembots
>>
>gather family
>convoy to the countryside

Most of my country is farmland so yeah we might do ok. It might even be an improvement.
>>
>>39487324
Stupid post. First off, if a zombie bites you, you're either on your way to becoming a zombie or it simply doesn't affect you. Secondly there are are no zombie powers. They're just undead, mindless people who try to eat and kill any living person, maybe aside from increased speed in some cases
>>
File: 1504193084796.jpg (36KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1504193084796.jpg
36KB, 447x275px
become a wanderer and basically live a free, self sustaining life
>>
>>39489823
That's assuming zombies really are the way they are in the movies/games/books. Zombies might be completely different, maybe the infection takes a few years, maybe we are self aware but a parasite/virus/whatever is influencing (not forcing us) to be aggressive brain eating zombies and we just have to tame those parasites. Think outside the box, there are no laws as to what zombies are in the real world

>>39486854
I think if there was an apocalypse, society would come crashing down and so I could basically break all rules. Money will become just a number so I'll start to live by the "survival of the fittest" rule. Basically I'll just steal all the resources I need (food, water, gas, weapons) and go pick up my buds and just survive I guess. I think the most effective way of living would be if I could some how build an island out on the water with crops and a water filter and self sustain on that island. That or I could steal a cruise ship or some shit but that would be hard.
>>
die. let it happen. my will to survive is very low.
>>
>>39486854
play l4d2 irl

origami
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.