[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up with in a room filled with 49 men, and all of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: panicroom.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
panicroom.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
You wake up with in a room filled with 49 men, and all of you are naked with your hands cuffed behind your back. None of the other men are up, but you can tell they're alive because all have pulses and are breathing. There's a window near the ceiling, and from the looks of it, the day has just begun.

What do you do?
>>
>>39486102
I want to one by one break the legs of the other men in their sleep so they cannot attack me.

Then I'll look for a door.
>>
>>39486124

Your hands are cuffed though. I'd say we're fucked because we have no way to escape without a key.
>>
>>39486124
They will wake up screaming, and all others will hang up on you, I'd assume.
>>39486102
Will they attack on site? What is their intention? I would quietly make my way for the window
>>
Suck all 49 of those dicks and let them all dump their loads into my gaping asshole.
>>
I succ them all off and get that valuable brotein making me the strongest in the room
>>
>>39486102
Masturbate on the toughest looking man using my thighs
>>
>>39486102
I roll so my hands are in front of me, and strangle all 49 of them to death (probably faggots anyway) then I wait for my captors to return.
>>
start sucking, as there's nothign else to do
>>
>>39486137
I have legs and can stomp. I say I should get to work.

>>39486137
If any of the other men wake up, I will claim the man on the ground attacked and tried to bite me, and I was fighting back.
>>
Start stretching my asshole.
>>
>>39486102

[x] GenufIect.
>>
>>39486156
>Will they attack on site? What is their intention?
You don't know
>>39486175
What if they don't believe you?
>>
>You don't know

I'd look around and find out what's what, and see if anything peculiar is going on with the others. How old are these men, and is there a visible door?
>>
File: -mountain-dew-can-costume.jpg (32KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
-mountain-dew-can-costume.jpg
32KB, 350x500px
We're fucked. I'd just start banging my head against the wall so I could get out before the rape and cannibalism
>>
>>39486222
I'll pick the most dangerous looking man and break HIS legs first then.

If they don't believe that guy attacked me first then they are retarded and we aint getting out of here anyway
>>
Break the nearest windows with my handcuffs and get the fuck out.
>>
>>39486257
Ages 18-50. The door is large and metallic, at the front of the room. It's covered with grime, but if you put your ear up to it, you can hear people move back and forth.
>>39486322
There are horizontal and vertical bars covering them, about 6 inches apart. It is impossible to fit through.
>>
>>39486364

I am a lanklet, I could fit through 6 inches easy.
>>
>>39486376
Go ahead, try it.
>>
>>39486364
>Ages 18-50. The door is large and metallic, at the front of the room. It's covered with grime, but if you put your ear up to it, you can hear people move back and forth.

Move back and forth in what way? Are they making motions sounding on a metal surface or carpet?

If applicable, I get down and look in a crack on the bottom of a the door. Otherwise I open the door slightly and attempt to see what's what on the other side
>>
>>39486102

Sit down and get the cuffs under my ass so my hand are in front of me. You can't do this when the police catch you because they would stop you physically. When they put you in the car they actually lock the cuffs into a device so you can't do this. Cuffs aren't some end all restraint , they just give the police more time to react. If you are all alone in a room you can wriggle them around your ass and legs until they are in front of you.

I then wake up the rest of the retards in the room. Show them how to wriggle their cuffs in front if they are retarded or nu male faggots who can't critically think.

We all then take inventory. If anyone has long hair or something faggy and a bobby pins you can shim a set of cuffs pretty easily. Once again, they are meant to slow you down, not restrain you forever. If no one has a bobby pin or something similar we begin the process of grinding the cuffs on the concrete. Concrete has a high sand content, sand is vastly harder than steel. It will take some time, but if we only have time we can grind the cuffs.

If guards enter the room during any stage of this we need to reevaluate. But without any guards the first priority is getting the cuffs off.
>>
>>39486506
This is the best answer. But where is there concrete? And what if the men, who aren't mentioned to be cuffed, react with hostility?

Not OP by the way
>>
File: 1502745700183.jpg (111KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502745700183.jpg
111KB, 853x960px
>>39486102
wake them all up, tell them to form a circle around me and to let me suck them all off then gang bang the shit out of me.
>>
>>39486554

Going off the picture the ground appears to be concrete. If not the components of bricks are still harder than steel. Asphalt has rocks forming part of the composite.

Just rub the steel cuffs on whatever hard surface is around. We either bore through the fucking wall or the cuffs give out.

Once again, if guards come we will need to reevaluate our approach, but if it's some sick Jigsaw bullshit where we are supposed to eat each other or something we can just Shawshank Redemption our way out through the wall.
>>
50 naked men in a room? If we break out, that'd be 5 heaping helps of trouble for all concerned.
>>
File: skelfell.jpg (83KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
skelfell.jpg
83KB, 633x758px
>>39486416
Not that guy but I slipped under a garage door that was open about five inches (less than the height of my hand and my hands are just under six inches tall) the other day. It wasn't easy and there was a moment I thought I was stuck but I got through. Skeletons have escaped, we are the superior body type.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.