[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH I went outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3004.gif (497KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3004.gif
497KB, 390x219px
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I went outside today and now I feel great. I thought this was a meme?
>>
>>39485981
Who knew sunshine was good for you?
I don't
>>
>>39485981
I go outside all the fucking time and it doesn't change shit.
>>
>>39486063
We'll maybe if you weren't so closed minded you might actually feel better? Hmm?
>>
>>39486091
Yep my shit life is all about my perspective. If I just bought a yoga mat...
>>
>>39486121
Have you tried a vegan diet yet? Getting rid of toxins can help your mental state
>>
>>39486202
Eating is my one consolation. I have a hell of a time not stuffing my face long enough to lose a few pounds.
>>
>>39485981
>go outside
>feel like shit
>come back inside
>feel worse than before I went out
>next day
>still damaged from going outside
It is a meme. It's meant to make people into soldiers. Our leaders like to get into pissing matches with other nations and we are the piss.
>>
>>39486217
That's probably the source of your problems. Most people like this get depressed until they go on a vegan or gluten free diet. Make the change now, anon.
>>
>>39486241
Of course it isn't, you fucking simpleton. If your problems in life can be fixed via facebook memes, then you never had any real problems, you entitled little twat.
>>
>>39485981
whenever i go outside i feel like shit and it reminds me of how unfair and vile this world is.haven't left my house in 3 months.
>>
>>39486277
>act like complete asshole to someone trying to help
I wonder why you're a bitter angry virgin with no friends?
>>
>>39486202
>getting rid of toxins
What really happens is
>eat less so have less energy
>don't feel brimming with energy anymore meant to make you prosper
>this makes you feel better after your body adjusts to starvation mode for feeling less of a desire to do things you were previously failing to do anyway
It's like being okay with being a loser.
>>
>>39486306
That's not what getting rid of toxins is like lmao. Read a book.
>>
>>39486295
You're not trying to help. You're trying to normiehelp, which is the opposite of helping. Your offering bullshit non-advice because you're too simple to understand actual problems because you've never had any. If someone is losing their fucking job or home or dying of terminal disease "just lift bro" isn't going to help them you fucking piece of trash. Kill yourself.
>>
>>39486351
I am sorry to inform you that your kidneys and liver and shit get rid of toxins constantly no matter if you have a ((((healthy)))) diet or not.

You should actually go read about human biology. Your body gets stronger after being damaged by exercise, but you WILL FEEL WORSE after running around outside. And the vegan shit is for the sedentary, yes it is.
>>
>>39485981
I actually went to church today and this was like my fourth time leaving the house this year, but I feel the exact opposite: just plain terrible
Church was great but I had forgotten again how it is to be nearby people so I felt anxious the entire time and I lost like 40 points in wizardry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.