[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3163.jpg (240KB, 1242x1211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3163.jpg
240KB, 1242x1211px
>that kid that everyone thought was smart but was actually just slightly above average
That was me for a long ass time
>>
>That kid that was way into NJROTC and annoyed the hell out of everyone.
>>
>That kid who was born and made this gay ass thread
>>
I was that kid until middle school and I fucking hated it. Everyone would ask for answers that I didn't have. I'd overhear them saying "Let's sit next to anon, he's smart". I have an IQ of around 112. I'm not that fucking smart.
>>
>that kid who talked like a narrator from a cereal commercial
>that kid who bragged about molesting his super underage sister
>that kid who wore a lone glove and would go berserk when someone brought it up
>that kid who tried doing wheelies in his wheelchair and broke his arm
>that kid who was dropping out so he smoked a joint during standardized testing
>that kid who bought cafeteria food and resold it at lunch
>that kid who was actively involved in a cult and would always come to class with hidden fresh scabs
>that kid who wanted to be an exorcist and carried around a spray bottle filled with "holy water"
>sprayed annoying bitches
>that kid who took his pants off during fights
>didnt even have to be involved
>that kid who gave stacys empty starbucks cards for their birthdays
>>
>That kid who would get dragged off by teachers to the office in my muddle of gym
>that kid who had behavioral problems that would beat kids up if they tried to hurt him, or lie down in the back of the class.
>that kid who disappeared without any word or trace.
>that kid who stayed in a hospital for a good portion of his life.
>that kid whose family said they will always be there but left him alone.
That kid Is me.
>>
File: 130221984382.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
130221984382.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>39484798
>be that kid from middle school all the way to high school graduation
>mfw college
>>
>>39485606
For me it was middle school
>>
>>39484798
>that kid who wore the same [insert article of clothing here] every single day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.