[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does all this missile/nuke stuff with NK scare anyone else? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: KJUM.jpg (81KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
KJUM.jpg
81KB, 1200x630px
does all this missile/nuke stuff with NK scare anyone else? I live on the west coast and the thought of being hit with a missile or even a nuke makes my heart beat 10 times too fast. I don't want to die, I haven't even had sex yet
>>
>>39484702
if it weren't for SK, NK should've been nuked years ago
>>
File: 1499737632203.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499737632203.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>>39484702
Eh. Not really. Ive been ready to die for years. But im too much of a wuss to do it myself.
>>
>>39484702
>haven't even had sex yet

Doesn't matter, because you're so undesirable that you'll never have sex in your life. Also, just because you live on the west coast doesn't mean you'll die for sure. China or North Korea would most likely exclusively go for military targets and centers of industry. Take Hiroshima for example, it was only bombed because it was very industrious and destroying it hurt the Japanese war machine. So you'll more likely than not get to live in a post nuclear war USA. And if you do die, then at least it would all be over in at most a few minutes.

Bring it on, Kim.
>>
>>39484702
I can't relate to the hysteria to be honest. If a nuke gets dropped you'll die instantly, you won't even know it. Quite a comfy death tbqh.
>>
Jesus died a virgin, right?
>>
If South Korea didn't exist we wouldn't have this problem
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>39484806
>tfw live in the same place a big military base is located
>>
>>39484702
>Doesn't welcome the tender release of nuclear holocaust
Get out
>>
>>39484702
Not really. I mean, what can YOU do about it? Nothing. The amount of people who actually have any say in how world history and events happens is in the low triple digits. The best you can do right now is to just live your life how you see fit (and hopefully not make other people's lives miserable intentionally) until you either die by disease, accident, violence, or old age. I wouldn't worry about it, man. If it happens, it happens. Spend your time doing other things than worrying, because for the 99.9% of the population, worrying does nothing.
>>
>>39484702
What retard made this pic. Most of the missiles here are american-made, a MIM-23 battery and Nike-hercules
>>
>>39484702
>being scared about it

hell no, it's been too long since we had some massive event like that

i'm ready to go anyway, hopefully get to see some fireworks first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDMUekfOR-E
>>
>>39484872
This.
It'd be a fucking relief.
>>
No, I don't worry about it too much. You can't worry about something that's totally outside of your control. If it happens it happens.

That said it almost certainly won't. North Korea has very questionable means of getting a nuclear bomb to the United States. If they were to actually use them it would make way more strategic sense to use them on Japan or South Korea where they'd have a much higher chance of successfully meeting their mark. They aren't being built to be used though. Like the other nuclear powers, the Koreans want them so that they can have power on the international stage. Mutually assured destruction makes a much better threat than an actual weapon of war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZFCyMPvLd8
>>
>>39484923
>mutually assured destruction
>doesnt post megadeth holy wars
>>
>>39484965
i meant sweating bullets, not holy wars
>>
>>39484702
LA here, not too worried for 3 main reasons:

1. Obviously, Supreme Leader knows its literally suicide to attack civilians in a major US city. This is a major talking point in all the mainstream meteor FAKE NEWS, but it does have a point- he wants to remain in power.

2. There are no military bases here, except for a coast Guard patrol station and Air Force space research facility. If, suppose, the madman actually attacked the US, he would strike active military installations.

3. If a nuke is still fired towards LA anyway, being the second most populous US city, and the time/distance the missile would have to travel, I'm sure that our defense systems will intercept and destroy it in mid-air. With the Guam threat there was some concern whether to intercept any missiles or let them fall in the water, since, if AEGIS or THAAD system fails, it would result in both epic humiliation for the USA, undermine Lockheed Martin, and expose vulnerabilities. But if missile(s) are on course for Los Angeles of all places, we're gonna use everything we've got to destroy them before they make it anywhere near the coast.
>>
>>39484823
Unless you were unlucky enough to have a nuke dropped close enough to you to get fatally irradiated, but far away enough to not completely vaporize you.
Dying from radiation poisoning is not comfy.
>>
can someone give me a brief rundown on why this is even a thing? is it over trade agreements or something? why so dramatic.
>>
>>39484702
>does all this missile/nuke stuff with NK scare anyone else?
No. Watch it turn out to be a nothingburger
>>
>>39485087
You will die instantly if you are within a few hundred feet of the blast site. Even a little further out and you will be instantly microwaved or have your lungs burst or some other shit, not fun
>>
>IM GONNA RAUNCH THE MISSILES

this fucking guy

are you gonna bark all day, little doggy? or are you gonna bite. Sick of it taking up all the space on news sites when nothing ever even happens.
>>
>>39485060
>: Donald-Trump-Assassinatio(...).jpg
Whgat the fuck? This is the first time I noticed that file-name. Must have accidentally saved that pic from the Cuckington Post
>>
File: I'll_live.png (876KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
I'll_live.png
876KB, 1366x768px
Port Angeles anon here. This is what a one megaton surface blast looks like for the closest military installation to me, including fallout. I'll be okay, how do you guys hold up?
>>
>>39485271
I don't know if this site is fucked or nuclear war is just disappointingly mediocre

Try to get a million deaths with a 1 MT bomb, it's literally impossible, I barely got that much with 900 MT on huge cities
>>
>>39485366
originally try shanghai or tokyo
>>
>>39485376
Tried it again and got much higher numbers, wtf was I doing wrong
>>
>>39485376
>>39485537
If you enter manually, you can go up to 900,000 kT (900 mT) and it will have lower casualties than even 1 mT.
>>
>tfw live 5 mins from Parris Island
>>
>>39484702
I live where all the oil is so they probably won't bomb near us, however they will steal our oil if they can get to it.

do they even need oil
>>
Turn to 8992 Khz, I can hear very faint talking. callsign original did a test broadcast a minute ago.
>>
not really, stop being a pussy
i'm going to south korea to study on friday, and i don't give a fuck
just live your life stop worrying about shit like this
>>
>>39484702

1. im too far away for the missiles to hit me (east coast)
2. nothings gonna happen anyway, unless murca or S.K. do anything first, and i doubt they will.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.