[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are psychedelic drugs illegal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1500701868067.png (291KB, 544x444px) Image search: [Google]
1500701868067.png
291KB, 544x444px
why are psychedelic drugs illegal?
>>
Drugs turn you into a bad goy
>>
Because nobody would work and keep the jews rich.
>>
>>39484384
I tried weed for the 2nd time, all it did was make me paranoid and anxious. I felt like I was being stalked. My face and arms went numb. I dont think I can even do weed. sigh.
>>
It can become addicting for some people and addiction makes you selfish.
>>
they make you retarded
>>
>>39484420
so you did pcp
>>
>>39484384
Capitalism.

Origami
>>
>>39484384
They're extremely dangerous in stupid or unstable users, their effects are poorly understood though research has been ramping up quite a bit in the last decade.
>>
File: 1497805223112.gif (481KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1497805223112.gif
481KB, 500x570px
>>39484384
Exercise works.
>>
>>39484446
No I smoked weed with friends from work, it made them all happy. But for me. all it did was make me anxious and paranoid, I could not feel my tongue face or arms. I just do not know why, thought weed mellows you out. I felt like I was being laced or set up by feds so I just drove home.
>>
>>39484450
Basically this. No-one knows how or why they work.
Banning their use is more or less a stopgap until we understand their effects better.
>>
>>39484450
This. I took LSD for the first time when I was depressed and my trip was a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>39484449
This. All these fuckwits telling you "it's because it's harmful bro" Get woke
>>
>>39484450
>retards don't know how to use google to research the effects of psychedelics they want to take so they can use them responsibly
>therefore everyone who wants to take psychedelics should be arrested
just encourage responsible use
>>
File: 1406133910288.jpg (8KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406133910288.jpg
8KB, 249x200px
>>39484481
>No-one knows how or why they work

That is the most idiotic thing ever written, of they know how they work. Hell it's just one google away from learning how they work.

t. faggot who has done Salvia, Mushrooms, Truffles and acid

Stopped doing them now, but I'd always read into them before agreeing and I got a pretty firm grasp at why and how they worked in the mind along with any possible after effects.
>>
>>39484384
You can still somehow buy 1p Lsd online
>>
Can someone tell me why weed makes me paranoid and uncomfy.
>>
>>39484777
It used to sometimes make me suicidal and give me dark thoughts, then it started to shift my mindset and motivate me. Haven't smoked in months and am losing my motivation, even gone back to posting here.
>>
File: gaston.png (243KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
gaston.png
243KB, 464x464px
>>39484777
You're not use to it so your body reacts badly to it, this period usually is why people get turned off by weed. It takes at least 3-5 attempts for you to get use to it, it took me a little while as in the beginning I would become super paranoid after the 5th attempt it had a complete opposite effect making me way more chilled and relaxed.

I recommend haze strain as it's the best one for me to keep doing shit like work, blues if you just wanna sit on the couch and do nothing but relax also helps you get to sleep in a matter of 10-15 minutes.

I only smoke it every few months now, but it's like riding a bike once you know how to deal with it, it always feels pleasant.
>>
>>39484639
The details are still being debated like crazy in the scientific world, dude. Serotonin agonism alone is not enough to explain the profound effects psychedelics have on human consciousness. Neither is it adequate for explaining the differences between psychedelics.

>>39484583
Google is inadequate for when a tripper decides someone needs to die and the thought looping nature of psychedelics intensifies their emotions so it's the only thing they can think about. I am not anti-psychedelic like you're implying but given my own experiences with them I do think the subject needs mountains of research. Research can lead to cleaner psychedelic experiences or perhaps even better psychedelics with less potential for long term effects.
>>
>>39484887
The first time I smoked weed I was chill and happy as fuck. Music was fucking 4K and I was listening to things I never heard on music I knew from top to bottom.
>>
>>39484777
it's a dirty drug for literal trailer trash sub-70 IQ retards

you get paranoid because it's your subconscious telling you how much of an absolute faggot you are
>>
>>39485020
>being this FUCKING uranium mad

k
>>
>>39484777
If you ever try it again try taking a lot less and see if you still get the anxiety or not.
>>
>>39485020
t. methhead
>>
>>39484887
Ok we had some strain called indica, and I just felt off by how it made my mouth and face arms numb. I left the house without saying goodbye, I felt bad. I was feeling like someone was out to kill me or something. I felt like there were creatures or bugs crawling on me. I drove home but woke up in my car.
>>
>>39485150
>indica

That's not a strain that's just the name for the spectrum a strain can be on.

>Sativas typically provide more invigorating, uplifting cerebral effects that pair well with physical activity, social gatherings, and creative projects. Hybrids tend to fall somewhere in between the indica-sativa spectrum, depending on the traits they inherit from their parent strains.

Who knows what strain you had, but it'll be on the indica side.
>>
>>39485182
Does weed affect everyone like this, I have tried it at least on two seperate occasions and its happens
>>
>>39485020
Imagine being this much of a square faggot, ever wonder why you're here nigga?
>>
>>39485182
Would it be better to try some lsd, I would try it but I do not know how to find a market.
>>
because they open your mind to zionist and jewish schemes, THEY don't want YOU to know to much man :^)
>>
>>39485219
I used to think like this, but now I feel like I am abnormal. I cant even get psychedelics to change my paranoid depressed state.
>>
>>39485044
>>39485094
>>39485219
Thanks for proving my point. All stoner subhumans react the same way to being exposed for what they are.
Shows how "woke" you ""people"" are.
>>
>>39484471
i smoked weed for years and loved it, thought i would never be able to live without it

now i can't touch it for the same reasons

i just feel a massive guilt trip and anxiety. People say the same thing all the time, and from what i can tell a big part is because you have shit in your life you need to deal with. Weed makes you look in the mirror, hard.
>>
>>39485210
Next time take only a small puff and wait around 10 mins. If you feel alright try another small puff and wait another 10 mins until you achieve the desired level of high you want. You can always smoke yourself little by little to how you want to feel, but if you smoke too much you can't get rid of it until you come down from your trip and it might be awful for you. My first bad trip from smoking too much was so awful I thought I was gonna get a heart attack because I thought it was laced with something else (new bag from new provider) and I could literally feel (or at least I thought I was feeling) the blood pumping through my brain, and I could FEEL my brain inside my skull. It was the most uncomfortable sensation of my life and I can't imagine how bad tripping on something really fucked up like mushrooms must be.
>>
>>39485231
I have had an m-bomb but never lsd, from my friends experience it was pretty good so long as you're in a good place to do it. Nature is a good place, just make sure you have a watcher with you to look after you, then when they do it you gotta look after them.

>>39485210
Pretty much this >>39484887
>>
>>39485318
It gets very introspective for me when I'm really high and focused. It *really* makes you think like the emoji meme.
>>
>>39485328
>i just feel a massive guilt trip and anxiety. People say the same thing all the time, and from what i can tell a big part is because you have shit in your life you need to deal with. Weed makes you look in the mirror, hard.
hmm okay, what I did was I took 5 hits from the bowl and 3 from a blunt. I guess it was too much.
>>
>>39485310
Is that you, Duterte?
>>
>>39485328
Mushrooms are nothing like weed, they make everything euphoric. Bad trips are pretty rare, only met one person who's had a bad trip and they haven't done it since.

My experience is everything had a purplish haze and the environment (countryside where I live) stretched out like a scene in lord of the rings showing the shire. As I came down, everything looked like an oil painting.
>>
>>39485363
>took 5 hits from the bowl and 3 from a blunt
You straight up "O'd", of course you were bad tripping. You're not Snoop Dogg, you don't just smoke a whole blunt or take hits all night long. If your friends were doing that is because they have high tolerance from smoking frequently.
>>
File: 1503633437966.png (909KB, 1114x856px) Image search: [Google]
1503633437966.png
909KB, 1114x856px
>>39484384
because people who question their social programming can become dangerous to society
>>
>>39485414
Od on weed what....
>>
>>39485417
This. Psychedelics can make the common pleb actually think and question things he used to just accept as fact. That's bad.
>>
>>39485486
He obviously had a higher dose than his tolerance allowed, so he overdosed. You don't die or get any permanent adverse effects from overdosing on weed, so all he got was paranoia and a bad trip.
>>
>>39484384
HPPD
Google it.
>>
>>39485404
No, but he's doing an excellent job. God bless him
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.