[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you feII for the aIcohol meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tf3.jpg (69KB, 616x618px) Image search: [Google]
tf3.jpg
69KB, 616x618px
>tfw you feII for the aIcohol meme
>>
>>39484373
>tfw you are still too young to drink away your sorrows
>>
Currently in the middle of being both hungover and drunk. I think I'll probably have another drink to keep the hangover away. Drinking also helps to keep the bad feels away but I still want to kill myself either way.
>>
>>39484373
alcohol just gives me diarrhea the next day
>>
File: gZmiT19.jpg (125KB, 556x702px) Image search: [Google]
gZmiT19.jpg
125KB, 556x702px
Spoiler: It doesn't get better

sometimes all you can do is escape for a few hours
>>
I've drunk 6 nights out of 7 for the last 2 months. 3 days ago I had the worst hangover of my life which included vomiting for a whole day and still feeling like shit the day after. Today is day 3 of no alcohol. I'm really trying to get this under control. What are my chances?
>>
>>39484508
I don't know, what do you mean by getting things under control? Become a moderate drinker or swearing off the stuff entirely? How have the last three days gone?
>>
>>39484373
fug mate, can relate, 7am, still drinking
(captcha was corona, this is a sign)
>>
>>39484508
You were probably physically addicted to alcohol. If you don't feel like you're withdrawing you're good. Definitely wait a week before drinking. Serious alcohol withdrawal is like benzo withdrawal, but far more dangerous.

I was addicted to benzos and have gone through withdrawals. Im currently addicted as well, but i switched over to phenibut to taper off since its very long lasting.

Seriously, stay the fuck away from GABA chemicals like alcohol and benzos.
>>
File: Wonkblog alcohol.jpg (100KB, 742x751px) Image search: [Google]
Wonkblog alcohol.jpg
100KB, 742x751px
>>39484508
If you reach the top decile, your chances of recovery are near zero
>>
>>39485381

that has to fake
>>
>>39485478
what part do you doubt?
>>
>>39485504
Theres no age data
Those not drinking are truck/bus/pilots and the elderly and children, muslims etc

Basically all working adults drink regularly, everyday
>>
>>39486607
>Basically all working adults drink regularly, everyday

You surround yourself with a homogeneous group of people. Tons of young, working-age people don't drink regularly.
>>
>>39484373
Honestly, alcohol is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
>tfw I stopped drinking back in june because it was getting ridiculous how much tequila I was drinking every night after work
>tfw I sometimes miss the taste of alcohol
>tfw family always ask if I want a drink with them

I wish I never started because as soon as I did I abused it to get rid of my shitty feels but all it did was numb them temporarily.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.