[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you become this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0064.jpg (79KB, 632x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
79KB, 632x628px
What series of events led to the way your life is right now? Particularly major events, or the first time you noticed your life was going to be shit.
>>
>>39484293
You are not a true robot if you have had a traumatic experience. You have the sympathy of everyone you meet and one heck of a sob story. fuck off
>>
12yo on a school trip at a camp that had some other school there too. Sitting with friends, friends were talking to a girl from another school. Girl mentions me and says I'm the ugliest person she's ever seen. I hadn't even said one word too her.
>>
2 face, 90 IQ,

my life was fucked before it started
>>
>>39484331
I didn't mean it like that, anon. This also included the times you realized you were going to be a virgin loser forever, and embarrassing moments.
>>
>>39484293
Nothing major. Just a bunch of small failures and annoyances slowly gaining weight to the point where carrying it seemed less appealing than sitting down with a ball and chain.
>>
File: 1482999688097.jpg (332KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482999688097.jpg
332KB, 750x750px
Nope it was pretty much a downward slope
>Bad at pretty much all my classes in HS
>Felt like I didn't really belong in school
>Dropped out as a sophomore at the age of 17
>over 5 years later
>Still a NEET
There isn't really much for me to do except exist.
>>
I don't have an event. I just didn't like hanging out with the other kids. I tried it once or twice. Wasn't for me. Didn't develop social skills and instead I spend all my time playing video games and writing stories. I was much more miserable around people than by myself. Some people are just different.
>>
>>39484293
not major events. just depression, which causes restless sleep and anxiety, which causes insomnia, and who know what other mental illnesses I have.
Things have slowly been going downhills since I turned 15 yo (in 2010), but before that eveything was ok.
>>
Op here. I should clarify that it doesn't have to be any major events, just any stories or descriptions of how your life is how it is now.
>>
Always was the shy kid; got the "great student but too quiet" report cards, so already on a bad start probably autism. Parents didn't give a shit. Did not help me. They never pushed me into any sports or clubs, they let me get obsessed with computers. Deadbeat dad left before puberty. Switched schools several times. Lost my elementary school friends in one incident then didn't make any more cus I was already a loser. I am destined to kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_6875.jpg (27KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6875.jpg
27KB, 229x220px
>>39484742
>>39484474
Here's one.

>didn't want to go to school dance
>no date
>mom pushed me into going alone
>dropped me off, walked in and saw a group of people I know sitting st the table
>sit with them and made awkward conversation for an hour
>hated every minute of it
>they're leaving to go to an after-party
>didn't want to go but my mom couldn't pick me up yet
>one guy in the group said I could come along
>get back to girl's house, only person there who didn't have a date
>girl whose house it is comes downstairs and sees me
"What is anon doing here?"
>everybody laughs
>one guy who was pretty cool came to me and acknowledged that it was pretty mean
>call mom
>she picks me up, visibly happy I went and proud of herself for getting me into it
"So, how was the dance?"
"I-it was fun, thanks mom."

I have another similar story if anyone is interested.
>>
I was already messed up before high school, but developing anxiety was the final jail in the coffin. Never truly got back up on my feet since then. Now I can barley keep a conversation outside of my autistic monologing. Ended up getting admitted my second and third time in the last three years. Cant hold a job, and lost hope of a happy life.
>>
>>39484984
>I have another similar story if anyone is interested.

Yeah, we're all really interested in another super boring story in which you are mildly insulted by one person.
>>
i'm lazy plus alcohol

also i dont crave the 'adult' dream of having a big family, wife, etc. I just don't give a shit. I'm more interested in how advanced graphics will be in 30 years, as assburgers as that sounds.
>>
>>39485041
>we're all really interested
speak for yourself guy i'm not interested at all
>>
>>39485041
Glad you're interested, anon.

>another school dance
>friend keeps trying to convince me to go
>only asked girls to dances twice before
>one said she'd ask her mom and then never talked to me again
>the other made some "I can't go" excuse, pretty sure she ended up going with another guy
>decide to ask one girl who was kind of friendly to me
>she has a school-wide reputation of being a slut that I was unaware of at the time
>she actually says yes
>first time with a date
>suit, corsage, photos, all that stupid shit
>take her to dinner with the group and pay for her meal
>after dinner we go to the school
>she disappears the second we walk inside
>looking around for her, I eventually see her grinding with some alphasaurus Rex from another school
>turns out she was planning o meet him there the entire time
>walk to the back of the gym where another betafag I knew was and shoot the shit for a little
>see a couple other people I know asking me where my date was
>otherwise moping around the school waiting for my group to finish
>they finally wrap up and drive me home
>mom is super excited I had a date, wants me to tell her all about it
"So, how was the dance?"
"I-it was fun, thanks mom."

When I went to bed, happy to be alone, she texted me saying thanks for dinner and that I was a "great guy."
>>
>>39485200
Do you have a single digit iq?

>>39485263
You are aware that was sarcasm right?
>>
>>39485334
>sarcasm
Nah.
You want another?
>>
>>39484984
Go on. I want to hear the rest of it.
>>
>>39485378
i do, i dont care if that other fag does
>>
For me, I met a girl and she was my first kiss, first time getting to 2nd base, and first love. She moved and then came back and we got back together but she cheated on me at that time and broke up with me. I have homicidal and suicidal thoughts often and horrible social anxiety. I have given up all hope for the ideal adult life.
>>
File: 1504158123871.png (13KB, 585x635px) Image search: [Google]
1504158123871.png
13KB, 585x635px
>extremely lazy
>never do homework
>eventually drop out of hs
>after a year try getting GED
>taking classes and eventually pre test
>fail because attention span of goldfish

And here I am now. I want to try again but fuck. I can't even get out of bed to get to the classes. I don't wanna be stuck in retail.
>>
>>39485378
not him, but I unironically do
>>
File: IMG_6960.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6960.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>39485385
That was the last of it. Just got depressed as a faggot pussy high schooler when she loudly asked why the hell I was at her house and everyone laughed since I clearly wasn't invited, they also were asking, "Wait, did you even go the dance with anyone?"
The other story (also lame) is here >>39485263

>>39485526
Okay, I'll try to remember a short one.
>at cool kid table for lunch
>every kid is talking about girlfriends and sex they've had
>I'm noticeably silent
>guys start asking me questions about kissing girls
>lie to save embarrassment
"Y-yeah I've kissed a girl before."
>start asking questions about sex
>I stammer in response, too stupid to just say yes
>they all start laughing
"Haha seriously, how old are you?"
>hot girl sarcastically says that I should be proud of my virginity
>everyone keeps on laughing
>nervously smile and fake laugh
>finish lunch in bathroom
It's just small shit like that throughout my life that built up.
>>
It's not major events that fucked me up, I just didn't do shit about life and nothing ever happened, and then the crippling loneliness and sexual frustration made me very dysfunctional.
>>
>>39484642
are you me in this post that happens to be origonal?
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>molested as a child
>bullied all through school
>heart broken in high school
>started drinking heavily to fit in with the only people who put up with me
>>
File: IMG_6964.jpg (59KB, 544x416px)
IMG_6964.jpg
59KB, 544x416px
>>39485839
Hey anon, you drinking now too?
>>
>tfw accidently got here instead of /pol/

sorry you feel this way, anons
>>
File: 1500625332382.jpg (156KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
1500625332382.jpg
156KB, 1024x539px
Neighbor dispute when young = inside on playstation

Home schooled = inside on playstation and PC

Vidya and internet addiction = staying up till the sun rises since I was pre pubescent

This all causes social autism in adolescence which = more of the same + hentai

I'e been doing the same thing my entire life. I can't remember anything else, so it never went to shit in my eyes
>>
>>39484293
I genuinely have no idea how I became a robot. I was relatively talkative up to the 2nd year of school, to the point where someone once paid me $5 to shut up. I know that I took two fairly serious blows to the head in the following year, but it never impacted on my brain as I was always in the gifted students program. I also got in a fight with the popular kids in the same year, but I don't recall that being too serious either.
If I had to put my finger on it, I'd say it's probably due to being sheltered (not my parents choice, we were poor) and retreating into escapist literature from a young age which stunted my emotional development severely.
>>
>>39486471
I am, yes drinking
>>
>>39486977
I have been trying to cut back over the last couple months and started tallying and taking shots, so I'm only about 8 or 9 in on cheap whiskey tonight (stopped day drinking too), which I hardly feel, but I'm hoping I fall asleep soon so I don't have an urge to have another 9 drinks to catch a better buzz.
>>
>>39484293
>sociopathic mother hated me
>hence childhood neglect and abuse
>not many social skills and was always given shitty poor clothes to wear because my mother wouldnt spend a dime on her children
>hence bullied
>coupled with mental illness in my bloodline
>bipolar and schizoaffective
>hopeless with money and stuck in a country I don't like
>just want to go home to my own country but can't because I have debt here
>>
>Molested as a child
>Now I'm gay
I just wanted to be normal
probably going to kill myself this week
>>
>>39484293
New in school, thought I could make friends.
>Used to sit on a round table. I always sat on the outsides.
>People would ask me to move over if I sat elsewhere.
>Friends in class would abandon me once class was over.
Chad was actually really nice to me. Too bad I was too beta to go to his parties. Stopped inviting me after a while. Don't blame him.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.