[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this board? Someone please explain this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: confused.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
What the fuck is this board? Someone please explain this shit to me. Am I a "normie"? I certainly do not feel like one. I think I'm really fucking weird but in a cool way.
>>
I sorta feel like Sam Hyde, someone who is ironically a robot and is actually a psychopathic turbochad.
>>
bumb i need an answer
>>
why don't you read the sticky norman
>>
>>39484229
If you can successfully fake it, you're a literal normie.
>>
>>39484148
This board is an enabler for sad losers who wanna feel sorry for themselves and don't actually want anything in their life to get better
>>
>>39484148
All normies think they are quirky and unique. Congrats, you are probably a normie, as 95% of this board seems to be now
>>
>>39484832
I came here because I had a very emotionally stressful dream last night I I needed to be reminded that I'm not a real loser after all.
>>
File: cnn pepe.jpg (35KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
35KB, 460x259px
>>39484148
>I think I'm really fucking weird but in a cool way.
This is what every normie things
>>
>>39484860
> I needed to be reminded that I'm not a real loser after all.

I feel like a dick for saying and doing this, but that's the same thing I do. I observe quietly then leave feeling better about myself. Sometimes I drop little encouraging posts to keep the genuinely alright people on a good track.
>>
>>39484873
Then what the hell isn't normal?
>>
This is where pathetic /pol/ betas go to angst after they stop LARPing as nazis
>>
>>39484901
being a virgin and hating women, mostly. This board is where people go to feel sad about tfw no gf and end up becoming traps from reading all the boipussi threads
>>
Lurk more you knob
>>
If you call yourself a robot you are a normie.
>>
>What the fuck is this board?
You're a normie just for asking that. You can't come to your own opinions/conclusions, you need to consult (see also: follow, sheep) the greater population to figure out how others see things. Then, rather than forming your own experience, and I quote you nigger:
>Someone explain this shit to me
...you find the popular opinion and try to live by it in an attempt to fit in. You're insincere and you care more about how others perceive you than the truth. You're a normie and won't find empathy or understanding in this board. You're better off on Reddit, where you'll enjoy reading only the most popular of opinions, conveniently sorted by upvotes.
>>
File: 1489779598068.jpg (20KB, 317x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489779598068.jpg
20KB, 317x265px
>>39485052
fucking tell em. have a (You)
>>
If you have a healthy social life whatsoever then you are a normalfag. Stop trying to change the meaning, leddit.
>>
>>39485052
>writes a redditlength blog
>Calls others redditfags
>Calls other normie to fit in
Okay normie
>>
>>39485052
Oh okay so I'm supposed to pretend I'm a loser?
>>
>>39485122
>can't defend himself
normies are the niggers of self awareness, kill yourself my man.
>>
Think of all the people who are better than you in some way. Think of all your flaws and how you could fix them. Look at others doing that.

Now group every one of those people together and grasp at the smallest of straws to make them look bad. Bill with the hot GF occasionally looks at you weird? He's subhuman scum with no respect for others.

That's what a normie is.
>>
>>39484148
>I think I'm really fucking weird but in a cool way.
Which is what every fucking normalfag says. Le so quirky XD
>>
>>39485157
True robots don't need to bitch about shitty normies or call everyone a normie. Can you leave my board please normie?
>>
File: 2099223006.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
2099223006.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>39485236
>true robots don't bitch about normies!
>>
>>39485332
Only fake normies get mad about normies. Real robots view normies as an abstract thing that is alien, foreign, and below their worth in thought capacity. So please leave this board, normie.
>>
>>39485380
Don't you have a dead virgin only chan to whine on?
>>
>>39485449
>chan
>CHAN
Lol, the normie for once is out of his element for he doesn't know the local dialect.
>>
>>39485503
>oh no he used the wrong meme word
>>
>>39484148
>so quirky xd
yes, you're a normie
unrelated note: using the term "normie" outside of this board is 100% proof of normiedom.
>>
>>39485503
hes referring to wizardchan you retarded newfag
>>
>>39485559
You still don't refer to other image boards as "chans".
>>
>>39485520
>so what if I don't know the lingo
>I'm still better than you
Ah, the normie defense mechanism. When in defeat, the normie hurls insults to prove his height on the social ladder. That doesn't work here, not on robots, hehehe

>>39485559
>oh my, I must build consensus to replace my left and right hand men who walk around with me confirming everything I say or I'll have to face that I'm alone and out of my depth!
~afufufufu
I'll feed you this one, they're all referred to as "imageboards" by those who actually use them. Go along now, normie, and do whatever normies do.
>>
>>39485597
>>39485614
>4+4CHAN
>wizardCHAN
>2CHAN
>420CHAN
its a valid term and your post is mad damage control
>>
A normie is not a robot. A robot is socially anxious due to a variety of reasons that this board complains about.
>>
>>39485597
Since when? I see it done all the time on here and 8*1chan
>>
File: 1503868189580.jpg (62KB, 525x429px) Image search: [Google]
1503868189580.jpg
62KB, 525x429px
>>39485614
Do you actually think wizardchan is one of the boards on this site? Fucking hell you're in no position to be calling anyone a normie.
>>
>>39484148
if you have to ask, yes you are.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.