[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you even imagine what it would be like to be this attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Can you even imagine what it would be like to be this attractive?
>>
>>39483564
Sorta.

Everyone will be nice to you.
Females will generally want to be around you more.
You'll see them giggle for no reason
You'll find yourself in higher positions in life without having really done much to earn it, since ya look good.

Easy mode
>>
>>39483564
>Can you even imagine what it would be like to be this attractive?
Yes.
>>39483610
>Everyone will be nice to you.
they will hate you because you are better and they will openly show disgust and contempt for any mistakes made.
>Females will generally want to be around you more.
That isn't as good as it sounds. Roasties will talk to you more often, pure girls wont care, and generally speaking you have to hyper social in the first place to be in areas where people will choose to be near you.
>You'll see them giggle for no reason
They won't, they act awkward and it's not cute. It's cringe and it makes you feel bad for them because they are looking perfection in the face and you know you can never give them the time of day (you have to be shallow in Normieville)
>You'll find yourself in higher positions in life without having really done much to earn it, since ya look good.
Not really, being tall and/or charismatic gets you 10x farther than looks. Other men will see you as a threat and women in business would only keep you as eye candy, everyone sees you as a child to be manipulated or someone to be kept down.
>Easy mode
no, hard mode, but usually you are better equipped to deal with it so from the outside it looks like easy mode.
>>
I'm attractive, but I have social anxiety and aspergers. So my looks really don't help me that much.
>>
>>39483564
i''d die considering im a mtf
>>
He looks like that guy who landed a modeling contract while in prison. Chicks would probably throw themselves at you even from vehind bars.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/hot-convict-jeremy-meeks-released-prison-article-1.2558857
>>
>>39483723
post pics or shut the fuck up and >>/reddit
>>
>>39483770
You'd have the time of your fucking life. Staceys and gay Chads would encourage your perverted lingerie bimbo fetish. You would drop your pathetic tranny cope in an instant.
>>
>>39483770
you would have never transitioned in the first place.
>>
>>39483792
this isn't soc my guy
not going to dox myself or any of the normie relatives who won the genetic lottery
I said I can imagine, not that im some super hot dude.
>>
>>39483747
You're average/below average. If you were truly attractive you wouldn't have social anxiety. Your aspergers diagnosis would be unheard of, that's just part of your goofy quirky personality that women love so much.
>>
>>39483723
>no, hard mode, but usually you are better equipped to deal with it so from the outside it looks like easy mode.
Why are you so sure of that? Have you been unattractive too?
>>
>>39483723
>>Can you even imagine what it would be like to be this attractive?
>Yes.

No you can't. Being a 9/10 is GODmode. Your coping disgusts me.
>>
>>39483937
>If you were truly attractive you wouldn't have social anxiety

That's simpy untrue.

There are lots of ugly outgoing people in the world. And there are shy attractive people out there.
>>
>>39483723
>they will hate you because you are better and they will openly show disgust and contempt for any mistakes made.
I think you mean some uggos the same age as you will hate you but it is scientific fact that people treat you better the more attractive you are, there are actually studies on strangers treating better looking people more kindly

>That isn't as good as it sounds. Roasties will talk to you more often, pure girls wont care, and generally speaking you have to hyper social in the first place to be in areas where people will choose to be near you.
Just for the purposes of work and socializing, this is already an enormous advantage. Not having women immediately label you as creepy or weird just because you're ugly means you don't have to put in nearly as much effort just to get your foot in the door when it comes to making friends, getting into relationships or just asking for favors.

>They won't, they act awkward and it's not cute. It's cringe and it makes you feel bad for them because they are looking perfection in the face and you know you can never give them the time of day (you have to be shallow in Normieville)
I'll take your word for it, I guess

>Not really, being tall and/or charismatic gets you 10x farther than looks. Other men will see you as a threat and women in business would only keep you as eye candy, everyone sees you as a child to be manipulated or someone to be kept down.
If you've got a good head on your shoulders, then you're attractiveness won't be a hindrance to you, it will add to people perceiving you as someone they'd like the have around. As long as you're competent, no one will resent you for being attractive.

>no, hard mode, but usually you are better equipped to deal with it so from the outside it looks like easy mode.
Nah, more like normal mode. You get to interact with others in a way that doesn't confer enormous advantages but you aren't hindered in the same way that average-looking guys are or that ugly women are.
>>
File: 4768_1193255190173_5015513_n.jpg (21KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
4768_1193255190173_5015513_n.jpg
21KB, 500x376px
>>39483564
this guy is like 30ish and the lighting is redundant in making him look better since hes already handsome

My friend here however is truly one of the most good looking men i've ever seen. I used to fantasize about my high school gf leaving me for him and making beautiful babies.
>>
>>39484003
>shy attractive people

Exactly, shyness. That is not the same as social anxiety.
>>
>>39484003
Most people with social anxiety are below average looking, and there's a fucking reason for that.
>>
>>39484035
Well, call it whatever you want. But shyness and social anxiety are the same thing. Just like being overweight and being obese are the same thing. One is just a more severe form of the other.
>>
>>39484079
Most, not all.

I was the guy who made the original post, claiming to be an attractive guy with social anxiety.

In my case, I was ugly as fuck growing up. I gradually got better looking as I got older. I really didn't become attractive until I was in my 20's. And I also had a bad childhood, which is the main reason for my social anxiety.
>>
File: 1503044207473.jpg (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503044207473.jpg
310KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else see the OP pic and instantly think that he kind of has JUST hair?
>>
>>39483564
I actually don't find him that attractive.
>>
>>39484388
ACHSHUALLY... Just LOL. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>39484388
>full lips
>strong jaw
>hooded eyes

guy is blessed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICmGXnC6Axs

lol
>>
>>39484692
probably not. those are god-tier facial aesthetics
>>
>>39484692
You have been blessed with a handsome face and you ruin it with disgusting long hair. Get a fucking haircut.
>>
>>39484692
Your brows/eyelashes are too light, your jaw is a lot weaker and your ears are very big. Get surgery, it will change your life.
>>
>>39484762
>too light
Color-wise?
>>
>>39484388
Robots struggle with the concept of subjectivity. This is one (of the many) reasons why they struggle in life.
>>
>>39484436
He's average at best. I look way more attractive than him, but unfortunately with the sticky I cannot prove this.
>>39484469
What about the shitty haircut that makes him look half bald? The pointy elf ears? The poorly grown mustache, and that big forehead?
>>
>>39484789
Yes, try an eyebrow tint kit. They're cheap.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.