[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170902-230319.png (179KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-230319.png
179KB, 1080x1620px
Dubs decides what gets said

As op I reserve the right to not do any dumb ass cringed shit you guys post, so no stuff like:

>ur on 4chinz xDDDDD
>poo poo pee pee poop poop

And other stupid shit

1/2 image
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-230322.png (231KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-230322.png
231KB, 1080x1620px
>>39482470

The screen is red because of midnight app which makes the screen easier on the eyes at night time
>>
Let's get straight to the point, op.
Finish smalltalk
"i think you're pretty cute, wanna grab lunch sometime?"
>>
>>39482493
PEEEPEEEE POOOPOOOOO

wjhwjg
>>
poo poo pee pee poop poop
>>
>>39482470
>this reddit tier "banter"
leave
>>
want to hang out sometime?
>>
>>39482470
*farts*
oops. sorry ;^)
>>
Saying "poo poo pee pee poop poop" would actually be less cringy than the stuff you're telling her.
>>
Ask her if she wants to recreate the most erotic scene in spy kids

I don't know what that is as I've never seen this film
>>
>>39482575

T. 21 yr old khv
>>
>>39482470
>does dubs decide thread
>ok u guise im not doin any dumb stuff k?

why did you even start this thread then
fuckin kys faggot
>>
Are you open for hookups?
>>
>>39482667
Obviously to show off his extremely exciting conversation.
>>
>>39482493
>And I used to think you would make a good cock sleeve. But if you're capable of shouting out Juny quotes while I'm slamming you from behind, I've lost interest.
>>
File: 1432582870435.jpg (86KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
1432582870435.jpg
86KB, 640x709px
lol i was the anon that told you to use that line

feel good mayne
>>
Keep discussing spy kids. Don't ever let the conversation derail from spy kids
>>
>>39482715

Yep lol

>>39482629

Fuark I want to do this so badly
>>
>>39482667
Have you not seen his other threads? He'll absolutely say dumb shit. Just not shit that will blow him up right away. It's a long, eloquent troll. These threads are good when they do pick up steam.

Side note:
Wtf happened to sushibro? Did he die of clymidia or some shit?
>>
>>39482667

The goal of this, u retard, is to get laid or get a date

Ur entertainment comes second
>>
pee pee poop poo pee
>>
are you into cuckoldry, lass?
>>
>>39482470
>Do you love watching movies?
This is autistic but it still furthers the conversation
>>
>>39482948
Who doesn't like watching movies though?
>>
wanna meet and have some fun?
>>
>>39482470
do you want to grab coffee some time?
>>
>>39482963
But you're outright asking if she LOVES it which is kind of a strong implication
>>
Discuss the current state of politics. If there's one thing that people will bable about for hours it's their opinions, guaranteed interest in gabbing for hours.

I've met people who couldn't care less about random hobbies, it wasn't until I started talking about politics that I realized that people could care less about the weather and more about having someone openly identify with their principles and values.

Lefty, right winger, I don't care, see for yourself chicks will throw themselves at you if you validate their opinions.
>>
Ask her what she is into
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.