[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done while drunk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 14917432.jpg (9KB, 249x228px) Image search: [Google]
14917432.jpg
9KB, 249x228px
What's the most embarrassing thing you've done while drunk?
>>
File: 1473126616597.jpg (130KB, 1000x972px) Image search: [Google]
1473126616597.jpg
130KB, 1000x972px
>>39482429

Nothing because I always drink alone in my room
>>
>>39482429
I've never been drunk

>>
>>39482429
Try to fuck my friends ex. There are some equally embarrassing things. I mean, anything I do SOBER is embarrassing so it's only amplified when I'm drunk
>>
>>39482463
spoken like an alcoholic
>>
File: vomit.png (268KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
268KB, 800x800px
>>39482429
>slammed a cup of jameson with a raw egg in it
>vomited in a sink twenty minutes later
>crawled onto a couch
>ran to the bathroom shortly after
>sat down for a minute in a stupor
>suddenly realize I'm going to vomit and flip around onto my knees
>hear someone knocking on the door
>tell them to fuck off
>they open the door and see my ugly, scrawny ass bent over the toilet
>>
>>39482429
My crush made a little party for our friend group. I took the opportunity to take dirty panties from her laundry. I was shitfaced, wouldn't do it normally. I put them in my pocket but I didn't realize a bit was peeking out. Everybody saw. She called me out on it and kicked me out. That's how I lost all of my friends and ruined my reputation.
>>
>>39482638
fucking feels anon :'''''''''''((
>>
>>39482458
But it's good that you haven't done anything embarrassing while drunk. smdh
>>
>>39482694
I was just lonely. And now It's even worse
>>
>host craft beer soiree
>drink double what everyone else does
>black out
>get put to bed
>shit in the middle of the night- think my barstool is my toilet
>wake up to living area covered in smeared shit
>rent carpet cleaner
>??????
>profit
>>
>>39482429
never been drunk m8.That is for degenerates
>>
>>39482737
stealing panties is literally the biggest robot cliche and you literally spilled all of your spaghetti out of your pocket.
You did this to yourself anon
>>
>>39482638
You really lost friends over that? Drunk people steal random shit all the time. If it's any consolation it sounds like your friends were dumbasses anyway.
>>
File: 1500923371146.jpg (32KB, 362x363px) Image search: [Google]
1500923371146.jpg
32KB, 362x363px
>>39482816
I know I did. I am glad I went to uni the same year or otherwise I'd have no one.
>>39482851
It's panties man. It's USED panties I dug up deep from the laundry.
>>
I was living with my grandmother during a period in my life when I was being very successful at being sober and making my body stronger.

I decided one time during a 4 day break from both work and school to get drunk for once. I thought it was harmless, since I had been so good for about 7 months at this point so why not?

Well, my no-tolerance lightweight ass ended up totally losing control and blacking out.

When I wake up, I find myself in the county jail, sitting in a restrain chair held down by nylin straps. The cops tell me that I grabbed my grandmother and scared her.

Now here's where I need to explain some background on her. See I come from an extremely reneck and irrelevant flyover state, so she happens to have a fair amount of pull with the authorities owing to her professional status.

Come to find out that she completely flips the fuck out and has me forcibly institutionalized thanks to her professional connections.

I get immediately released after I'm reviewed by an I psychiatrist because no, I'm not fucking crazy. The DA also dropped the charges because he too knew the situation was fucking retarded

Anyways, I've decided I will never ever speak to that fat cunt who birthed my mother for the rest of her life. I also didn't speak to my own mom for over a year just because she took her side too.

I really truly have no regrets besides not taking my own lack of tolerance into account.
>>
File: 1457368617962.jpg (75KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
1457368617962.jpg
75KB, 640x645px
>alcoholic
>can't even remember the worst times I've been drunk because it was black-out drunk and I was too ashamed to ever ask anyone I was with what I did
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.