[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for virgins and chads to become friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: virgin walk chad stride.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
virgin walk chad stride.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
Is it possible for virgins and chads to become friends?
>>
>>39482191
The nicer Chads will try to reach out to quiet people and sometimes invite them to go out. But I always fuck it up.
>>
>>39482191
I have a few Chad buddies but I always feel like I'm some sort of novelty to them.
>>
We called him cool john. He was a really nice guy.
>>
>>39482191
Not really.Never in my life have i seen chad going out with other robots.Maybe they would go out with a cyborg.
>>
>>39482223
This is a pretty accurate statement. Same happens to me.
>>
>>39482191
yes, I had a friend at work that fits perfectly in the Chad stereotype. He was always inviting me to parties, for some reason turning me into a Chad was kind of a challenge for him, maybe because he used to be the fat loser kid.
>>
>>39482191
I remember plaing dota with one of them in highschool, we used to stay until like 2 am evey day. He went ot parties every weekend and banged tons of girls. He even offered me to go with him a couple of times.
>>
File: Unsettling.png (47KB, 863x333px) Image search: [Google]
Unsettling.png
47KB, 863x333px
>>39482191

My best and only friend is not only a Chad but he is a total Chad, or I guess a Muhammad would be more accurate. He is 20 (my same age) and while I'm a KHHV and he has had sex would literally more than 20 women and he has done modeling work. Were good friends and this I would attest that it is in fact possible to be friends with a Chadhammad however I don't believe that it's possible to be so without at least a little bit of envy.

I've asked this little faggot multiple times for advice on how to get a girlfriend and his answer is always just some bullshit like 'oh just be confident' or 'idk lol most women ask me out.'
>>
>>39482191
Of course, I'm a 26 yo virgin, all my friends are chads.

You have to understand that there's no one to blame here. If there's someone to blame for your situation, it's you. But most of the time there's no one to blame, not even yourself.

I mean, why would girl prefer dating an uglier person if they can date better males? it's only logical, why would you put blame on them? I mean, it's not chad's fault nor the girl's fault if no one wants to fuck with you.

So, I hold no resentment towards chad nor girls, I see it as logical. I find chad to be quite admirable and a great loyal friend with almost no envy, very loyal and funny.
>>
Chad's are generally cool dudes. It's Stacey's that are terrible.
>>
Is it normal to have never met a Chad? Despite going through university and grad school, meeting many people, I've never seen anyone who fit this stereotype. I've met a LOT of Staceys though, and they were all single.
>>
I'm a virgin and one of my best friends is a tall, muscly, russian chad with a body count of over 20.
>>
>>39482774
Wish I had someone in high school who noticed how much of a loser I was and wanted to take me up as a challenge. Did you get any closer to Chad status because of him?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.