[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't your playlist consist of joji/filthy frank?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0435.jpg (19KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
19KB, 240x240px
I find his songs are something that can sympathize with me more than anything else in the general music industry.
Just like you, robots, he's also dealing with severe isolation, just with the realization that his fame and luxuries only make the emptiness in his soul larger. Even more so, he hides behind these problems with edgy humor so no one will take his cries for help seriously.
"The only way to succeed is to chip away at the soul, and hope that by the time you get there you ain't singing-
[CHORUS] I live in a constant state of fear and misery,
do you miss me anymore?
And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore."
-Fries Noodles by Pink Guy
>>
>>39481811
That face when chasing down a girl who bumped into you at burger king.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdYuonWjIBA&index=3
>>
>>39481811
>normie meme YouTuber
r/4chan is calling
>>
>>39481811
i like joji because i actually like the music but filthy frank is reddit trash
>>
>>39481811
I don't like rap :/
>>
>>39481811
cause it fucking sucks
>>
>>39482228
this, very very orignally
>>
his debut album with light hearted tracks was pretty good and funny but recently he's started to make trap and mumble rap and shit so fuck that
>>
Shit sucks.

He'd be an unknown soundcloud musician if not for his youtube fame, I can't believe people take this shit seriously.

It's like Jujubees went full retard as a teenager or something, that's what I think when I listen to Joji.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.