[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you robots hate girls so much if you've never actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: nogirlsallowed.jpg (109KB, 666x384px) Image search: [Google]
nogirlsallowed.jpg
109KB, 666x384px
why do you robots hate girls so much if you've never actually talked to one before?

are they just afraid of them or do they have mommy issues?
>>
>>39481447
My mommy left when I was a bab, I just want a kind sweet gf to take care of me now
>>
>>39481447
I don't hate women. I couldn't care less about them.
>>
>>39481447
>why do you robots hate girls so much if you've never actually talked to one before?

Anons who hate women on /r9k/ are not robots, just beta normies. Unfortunately they will not leave and post their women and chad hate everywhere. Robots couldn't possibly care about those two entities, they are as foreign to us as ice is to the sun. But they're normies and we're robots so we can't do anything about it.
>>
>>39481736
>gf

normie reee etc
>>
>>39481447
>if you've never actually talked to one before?

What kind of insane generalization is this? We've all talked to girls before, its not possible to go through life and not.
>>
>>39481639
LOL WUT. hahahaha fuck you new fags are deluded.

R9k has always been hating women and being lonely social rejected romantic failure. Do some time you stupid cunt.
>>
>>39481447
I didn't hate them before I talked to them, dummy
>>
>>39481447
I don't hate women. I grew up in a stable two parent household with a full time mother, like I'm angry or bitter at the world at all. I'm just an autist with a lot of physical flaws who's incapable of dealing with girls.
>>
we hate girls so much that every fembot thread gets hundreds of replies. we shower girls with affection. we even want to be them if we can't be with them.
>>
bitches are seriously dumb like children, they don't think their own thoughts or have agency. despite this they feel entitled to everything and males bend to serve them.
>>
>>39481834
You underestimate robots, normie

>>39481850
>>39481931
>>39481946
>>>/gamergate/
>>
File: 1501216759245s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501216759245s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>39481447
>implying i haven't been humiliated,hurt and lied by females throughout my entire life
>>
>>39481981
You have been on this website for 5 minutes newfag.

Back in 2009 what was at the top of the page?
>You wont even answer because you dont know.
>>
File: goobergate.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
goobergate.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>39481981
>>gamergate
>goobergate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.