[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1260.png (69KB, 185x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
69KB, 185x605px
>First day of class since going back to college (I'm 25 now)
>Arrive early
>Cute girl (she's 19) sits down next to me
>Try to ignore her
>She keeps trying to talk to me
>We move from classes and career plans to movies
>Shares extra pencil with me
>After class she says she's going out drinking with friends later and suggests I go
>I'm afraid and make an excuse
>She half-sighs and promises she won't mug me somewhere
>Takes my phone and puts her number in it
>Today she and I chat about families & music
>I was kinda late and she was the one who opened the door
>Knob hooks my fly and almost pulls it open
>She laughs and says I was "asking for it" dressed like that during a break
>Asks if she annoys me
>I'm a little more comfortable with her so I say "usually" in a joking way
>She smacks my hand and says I might not get cookies now
>After class realize she actually has homemade cookies for me
>Says they were leftover from a party she threw for her little sister and someone needed to eat them
>Few minutes ago she started texting me about work and comic books

What is going on? This has never happened to me before. My own sister called me ugly before, and lots of other girls have called me ugly/creepy too. Is she messing with me? Does she pity me like a retard?

Does she like me? Look, if this means I might get laid then I could potentially escape robothood forever.
>>
If she's actually acting like that then try to ease up on saying dumb shit and actually put effort into it, maybe you'll actually have a good time.
>>
>>39481242
She's into you, familia
>>
>>39481242
>girl shows interest in you
>you try to sabotage it
>>
>>39481242
Yeah I haven't seen that anime yet, OP. But it sounds interesting.

But if that's real, it sounds way too good to be true. You should try to make it more than just about being laid. There's more to life than that.
>>
>>39481242
Go for it dude. I got laid for the first time at 25 with an 18 yo
>>
>>39481242
Are you braindead? How fucking hard is it to have a normal conversation with a woman who is literally somehow into you, you socially awkward sperg. Fucking talk to her you dumb shit
>>
i'm happy for you dude hope this works out keep us updated
>>
>>39481242
>I'm 25
>she's 19
OP, she just wants some beta to buy her booze.
>>
>>39481378
It's not possible for girls to feel actual affection for somebody though so this is either...

1. A slow burn on some elaborate plan to humiliate him

2. She is using him for something

OP is right to be cautious. If I were him I would bail now.
>>
>>39481493

In most non-puritancucked countries 19 year Olds are allowed to drink.
>>
>>39481242
it's a ploy fellow robot.Something similar happened to me turned out to be nothing more then a joke so that stacy and chad could play with my feelings.
>>
>>39481507

I feel truly sorry for you, brahbot.
>>
>>39481573
Are you suggesting I am wrong? As if there isn't mountains and mountains of evidence showing women being sociopathic packets of flesh.

Fine, OP can take your advise and go for it but I'm gonna be laughing when he inevitably makes a thread here about how cruel roasties are and how his heart is shattered.

Don't say I didn't warn him.
>>
>>39481242

Don't put too much stock in what people like this

>>39481572
>>39481507

Are saying. This shit does happen, but is massively overrepresented in the memers here. There are also plenty of people to whom it didn't happen and are in happy committed relationships. They just don't frequent this shithole.
>>
>>39481439
bruh...do you know where the fuck you are?
>>
File: IMG_1355.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>39481309
How? My friend is a sperg like me but more like a cyborg, so his advice is iffy.
>>39481342
The tension is killing me. She's tried tagging along with me when I'm leaving school but I get too shy and make excuses. At one point I passed her with her 2 friends who started to giggle and jeered something I couldn't understand while shaking her. She smacked one of them lightly and said "Hey! I KNOW him!" then giggled more. I'm used to being hated and pitied by girls so I'm lost as to if that was meant to be "defense for the loser", "tee hee I'm in on it too", or "staking a claim".
>>39481378
I overthink stuff, sorry
>>39481393
Everyone says once you have sex you can officially call yourself an adult
>>39481412
Gives me hope, I had given up 4 years ago
>>39481439
>How DARE an autistic man struggle with socializing?
>>
She's away from home and wants a big, older man in her life.
>>
>>39481632
>happy committed relationships

LOL at you if you think such a thing exists. All married men make a hobby of complaining about their wives and vice versa. Also, the divorce rate is absurdly high.
>>
>>39481671
Fucking retard just do ittt.
>>
File: CK2.png (50KB, 197x228px) Image search: [Google]
CK2.png
50KB, 197x228px
>>39481242
Ok, actually put effort into it. No bitch is gonna put that much effort in just because she feels bad to wants a "beta to buy her booze." She actually likes you so you should try and not be an autismo
>>
>>39481671
that "hey i know him" makes me think they were laughing at you... sorry :( i think she wants to be your friend genuinely, but not fuck you or be with you. Try to go to some of the parties (if you can) and see if she'll talk to you or go flirt with chad
>>
>>39481309
>>39481671
Well, the "usually" comment about her annoying you was actually pretty good. A lot of girls don't pick up on my jokes unless it's a blatant jab at her.
>ugh I feel so ugly today
>yeah I can hardly look at you
>haha you're a jerk
Just keep doing what you're doing for now, OP. But if you're too scared to move forward, take up the next offer to hang out and don't think about trying to fuck her until she's really showing some IOIs. You don't want to get stuck texting her. If you want it to turn into anything, you'll eventually have to meet her in real life. For now, treat it like you're having a fun conversation and then you'll eventually be able to get physical if she's really into you, depending on how autistic you are or whether she just wants a platonic friend.
>>
>>39481911
To add on, or if she's just fucking with you. In which case, squeeze as many cookies as possible out of her. Might as well get something out of it.

The most important thing you can do right now is NOT get obsessed with her and think of her like a one true love or any of that bullshit. The correct mindset is "yeah it's just another girl, I'll hang out with her and whatever happens (bonetown or reject city) happens.

If she acts surprised when you accept, tell her you're only in it for the cookies. She may find that funny if she likes you. Unless she's just fucking with you. I don't know, all I have is your post to go by.

On a more important note, how are her boobies?
>>
File: IMG_1485.jpg (29KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.jpg
29KB, 210x240px
>>39481684
Wouldn't be unusual for someone her age. Teenage boys are emotional, squeaky voiced, and poor.
>>39481738
So she just asked me if I wanted to go to six flags with her next Friday afternoon. I'm scared but I said yes. She's into rollercoasters and I showed her the Centrifuge video already which she loved.
>>39481750
Dude, I'm so autistic I dressed like Kisuke Urahara my senior year of high school in an attempt to look "chill". Don't act like it's easy for us.
>>39481852
I hate parties, it's normie central
>>
File: Lain with friends.jpg (113KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
Lain with friends.jpg
113KB, 500x674px
>>39481242
No one seems to know what is going through your head OP but I get you man.
I did the same thing you're doing and fucked myself. It seems like you have trust issues and maybe self-hatred, if that's the case, I know how you feel man.
With that in mind, i'd say go for it just don't expect much.
If you don't try, the outcome is always the same, you end up continuing to be a lonely fuck.
If you do try, it can be a cruel joke or something horrible like that OR it could be a real thing.
So yeah, i'd say go with it man, just see what happens.
>>
File: IMG_1297.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>39482030
Like fresh mangoes

But aside from that, yeah I'm trying not to look very interested. I ignore her unless she calls me multiple times in a row, look around & lean away when she's speaking to me, and try to make her initiate 3 conversations for each 1 I do.

I know desperation is the greatest pussy repellent there is.
>>
>>39482065
i meant party as in out to a club... I think it's hard to see what she wants if you're alone with her
>>
>>39482065
>six flags
That could be fun, anon. Don't get too worked up, worst case scenario you both die together on a roller coaster.

Normally, "treating girls like male friends" is terribly dating/fucking advice, but since you're nervous and inexperienced, it may be a decent mindset in a general sense. The main difference is how you communicate nonverbally with grills vs. guys. And getting sexual.
>>39482235
Yes, and especially this, sounds like you've got a great idea of how to handle it already. Not being a "dick" per se, but having your own life and her not being your top priority, being a "funny dick."
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
I've had the same thing happen, with the last major conversation we nad being her helping me with homework and being my personal "mother". We didn't have the same classes the next semester and we drifted apart. Thankfully, she helped motivate me to do better in my classes and actually get good grades.
>>
I think it helps to act like you're interested in enjoying yourself (obviously you want to have a good time with her), but indifferent to whether you'll be successful with her sexually, until of course it's clear that she wants your cock, since you'll have to make it clear as well.

One step at a time, OP.

And if she does happen to reject any advances you make, brush it off like it makes no difference in how your day's going. If it seriously affects you that much, save the crying like a bitch for when you get home and she's gone. Then don't bother with her anymore.
>>
File: IMG_1465.jpg (33KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.jpg
33KB, 640x439px
>>39482263
I feel most comfortable when I'm alone with a girl. Less enemy units to deal with. We played that dumb psychology game "You're walking in the woods when X happens...". When I asked who she was walking in the snow with, she just kinda held my gaze for a while and looked away. Then she got all red and said "It's too embarrassing".

I hate this shit. Just pure tension.
>>39482297
I tried "treating her like a male friend" in high school.

They thought I was a creepy fiend. My friends have a /b/ tier sense of humor.
>>39482304
Damn...
>>
>>39482601
Yeah, perhaps that wasn't the best choice of words. I tried the "treating a girl like a male friend" too (and failed many a times), but I mean it in more of a conversational sense, and as a mindset to relieve your nervousness. Acting exactly like she's a male friend never works; girls have to be treated differently in quite a few ways, and there are a lot of things you'll say/admit to guys (and ways to express them) that you need to hold back on with females.

What's the "in the woods" game?
>>
File: ________tired.png (722KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
________tired.png
722KB, 900x900px
This entire post is a conspiracy for robots to go back to college and just "BEE YOURSELF" to get a qt younger gf

also all women are lying snakes, save yourself OP if this is even real.
>>
>>39482890
Actually, forget I said the "male friend" thing, with all the tweaks you have to make for talking with women, it's not even similar enough to use as a comparison.

I remember when I used to try to get to know girls before making a move in high school to see if I liked them (I was a faggot) and even if they may have been interested in me, they assume you only want "friendship" (which I didn't want because I have male friends for real friendship) if you don't make it clear that you want their ass by the end of the first time you hang out.
>>
>>39482932
Just because women are all lying snakes (true) doesn't mean you can't fuck them. Might as well try when the opportunity presents itself.

Then again, some guys are unable to get past even one rejection that happened like five years ago.
>>
>>39483176
Fair enough, if your normie enough that finding a willing participant isn't too difficult (expensive)

for the 3/10 and lower robots its best to avoid being tricked into anything.
>>
File: IMG_6946.png (71KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6946.png
71KB, 598x566px
>>39483257
True, they're still snakes, but I guess I'm kind of a failed normie who is capable of that, but still fucks up every chance. In fact, I've actually had a few opportunities (miracles) to sleep with girls but was either unable to get an erection or I just messed it all up some other way.

You're right, though. Part of the reason I hate talking to women is because I can't "be myself" like I can (to an extent) with my friends who are guys. With girls, I have to actively think about everything I do and say (and how I do or say it), which is boring and annoying. They're boring and annoying.

Plus I get rejected so often it's not even worth wasting my time.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.