[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide and such.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
You guys ever think about the fellow Robots who actually killed themselves.

I'm here wondering if any actually did.

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>39481130
I plan on killing myself on my birthday this year, In exactly a months time. It will never get any better
>>
>>39481130
Yeah sometimes, I'm too pussy to do it myself but I think about it a lot
>>
>>39481170
How old will you be anon?
>>
>>39481130
I go on this board every day, because it keeps me going and gives me motivation and shows me exactly what I don't want to become.
>>
>>39481170
Why wait? That's pretty cliche.
>>
>>39481208
I figured if I'm going out I'll do it how I want and when I want.
>>39481183
I'll be 21
>>
>>39481251
Life is worth living anon. I promise.
>>
>>39481251
How are you going to do it?

Oregon.
>>
>>39481293
We have this balcony thing in out garden and its just about high enough to hang myself from, I'll probably spend the evening beforehand listening to some comfy music and shitpost on here until early in the morning just before the sun comes up.
>>
>>39481430
don't kill yourself dude please
>>
File: 1502302773026.jpg (167KB, 872x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502302773026.jpg
167KB, 872x960px
>You guys ever think about the fellow Robots who actually killed themselves.
I do, I'm happy for the ones that had the courage to do it, unlike me. Only problem is them leaving has made robots outnumbered by the normies and roasties on this board now.
>>
I know a few robots who I've met irl. One of them actually killed himself.
It actually fucked me up for a little while
>>
>>39481130

Thinking about it recently

> GF left me
> Heartbroken
> She instantly become bff with 2 of my only 3 friends in the world
> Friends and her are being assholes about it
> Have to isolate myself, don't talk to them for 5 month
> Almost killed myself during the summer
> Meanwhile she start dating the third firend
> Break up with him
> Friends do the same shit to him
> She kiss a guy in front of him in a party, sleeps with another
> Friends tells him this in great details
> He jumps from a bridge
> Learn it after everyone else since I was isolated
> They're all patting themselves on the back saying it was no one's fault
> Still hanging with that poor excuse of a human being of a bitch
> I sperg out, tell them all they are the worst people I have ever met
> Can't go to the funerals, can't see them or I'll physically assault them
> Have to go to Montreal for college a week after
> Alone and depressed.
> Lost one of my best friend and can never forgive the other two.
> Regret not killing myself knowing he would probably be alive if those fuckers realise what they were doing to us before
> Alone.

I want to die. Wish I had his courage.
>>
>>39482639
Bitches are crazy. She needs her shit slapped.
>>
>>39481170
dont't kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>39482724

But anon she feels really bad about it
>>
>>39482758
>lost one of my best friends

She needs her shit slapped
>>
>>39482639
at least Montreal is a great city anon
I live there

dont kys
>>
File: 1503851937615.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503851937615.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>39481130
I dont feel bad for them, im happy for them. They took the option they felt was right and got out of this pathetic cycle, self-imposed or otherwise.
They no longer have to endure the bad feels of no gf, manlet, loser, ugly, loner, social retard, broke and hopeless.
Anyone who has been thinking about it for years knows its a logical choice. Ive wanted to kill myself at one point or another since i was 19.
Im now almost 29 and i cant look back on any period in that time frame where i think 'oh wow if i killed myself i would have missed out'
>>
>>39482810

Don't see much of it. But I try to take walks. Can't get this shit out of my head. Nothing but hatred
>>
>>39482869
You're at McGill ? Concordia ?
what are you studying in
>>
>>39482978

Neither. I study 3D modeling at a small college campus. It's pretty comfy all thing considered, but it's not much of a college experience.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.