[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sloots.png (572KB, 544x643px) Image search: [Google]
sloots.png
572KB, 544x643px
>Freshman at STEM school
>Get to know 8.5/10 aryan goddess
>She likes me
>BUUUUT she's one of those girls that is too sweet and nice for her own good and even pretends to be nice to the wierdest spergs
>Make small talk with her 7/10 roommate to make her jealous, whenever I do it she talks to me more
>Roommate starts getting flirty (I have class with her)
>Randomly takes a snapchat of me with the caption "my boy"
>Also have a religious gf back home who wants to marry me and shit
>She's taking a year off to apply to a different uni (older than me)
>She could end up somewhere near me

IM STILL A KISSLESS VIRGIN FUCK WOMEN
>>
god just get the fuck off this board with your stupid normalshit blogpost
>>
>>39480904
>Kissless
>Normal

Fuck off
>>
>>39480922
>has 3 girls begging for his cock
>not a normalfag

Fuck off
>>
>>39480940
Hahahaha I'll probably fuck it all up somehow and end up with zero if only it were that easy
>>
>>39480877
>gf is applying to a different uni
enjoy getting cucked in an LDR
>girls get mad at you for not choosing one
enjoy getting cucked out of these women too
>>
>>39480997
I still know an 8/10 that lives in my housing and she approached me twice to talk to me. But she knows the other two somewhat
>>
>>39480922
>girls not creeped out by you and even want to be in your company
>WAHHHH WHY DONT THEY PIN ME DOWN AND FUCK ME
this entire situation is all your fault
>>
>>39481080
It would really suck to ruin a relationship with a good woman over the 7/10 slut, and would definitely ruin with any chances with the 8.5/10. But if I reject her theres a chance that I'll never have the other 2
>>
>>39481048
Fuck her then you retard
>>
>>39480877
Fuck all 3
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.