[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dubs decides my pickup Iine.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170902-211320.jpg (676KB, 1055x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-211320.jpg
676KB, 1055x1367px
Dubs decides my pickup Iine.
>>
>>39480453
lmao your name is fucking isis haha fucking muslim teerorist haha lmao bitch fucking kill yourself
>>
are you a nigger cuase id love to hang out with you.
>>
>>39480485
same as him
>>
I'm going to be completely honest. I want to fuck asap? you in?
>>
>>39480500
Them digits though
>>
>>39480500
>are you a nigger cuase id love to hang out with you.
>>39480522
>I'm going to be completely honest. I want to fuck asap? you in?
Well we got two options op

I'm fine with either honestly, you better choose one
>>
>>39480522
More dubs command you to choose this option
>>
>>39480453
>Isis
I think a bomb joke would work
>>
has anyone ever tell you that you looking bella like the luna. it means has anyone ever tell you you're looking beautiful like the moon? i asked someone that she knows italian she said she never heard anyone said that before to her...telling someone that their luna(moon( a lum the moon) itailian) is crazy. that got a girl Evate's attion. she left when i told her i'm looking for someone to change my life i like video games...
>>
>>39480453
If you were stranded in the middle of afghanistan and found yourself forced to be a member of an islamic terrorist group with a bomb strapped to your chest, and the code for detonation was coincidentally the same as your phone number, what would that code be?
>>
File: 1502163376306.png (60KB, 1271x999px)
1502163376306.png
60KB, 1271x999px
>>39480745
tippity toppity kikkety kekkity
>>
>>39480522
this one.

The other one is 0 chance. At least this could get you going.
>>
>>39480453
Can i bomb ur carpet
>>
>>39480453
I married isis on the first day of may...
>>
>>39480500
Why not "are you a nigger? cause id love to hang you"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.