[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm deaf so if you reply to this thread I will NOT hear it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1504390204374.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1504390204374.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
I'm deaf so if you reply to this thread I will NOT hear it
>>
File: 1502557383462.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502557383462.png
18KB, 300x250px
deaf people are gay ha gotem
>>
>>39480149
umm, can you turn the light on? I can't see your post
>>
If you've replied I CAN'T hear it! Sorry!
>>
but u can read it u double toddler nigger deluxe
>>
>>39480909
Sorry! Can't hear you! I'm deaf!
>>
>>39480149
Love is the only logical result(interest) in the universe. The reason people cant see that is because of thought traps and conditionings people are in. They assume they are better then other people because of material possesions they have. But their window is little(thats is an analogy because they are actually in windowless rooms. Yeah lretty much)
>>
>>39481091
You heard that really well it was loud and clear but you will refuse it anyhow because you are desperate.
>>
File: 1475967653776s.jpg (6KB, 226x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475967653776s.jpg
6KB, 226x249px
how are you even typing in this thread if you are deaf
>>
>>39481091
>makes claim
>provides no evidence
Nice pseudo-spirituality. Love is fine until someone fucking kills or stabs you or runs you over with their car or robs you or hurts your family. Living life in accordance to "love" is slave morality, Christian morality
>>
>>39481247
Love energy is not distorted bible but true. Ifyou felt the need to be on a cause that is true you would feel it. Its not you are not naturally evil rhough vut sharp its just that you are demorilized beyond belief with telly and your willy with the trap shilling sick autist fuck(ignore what i say because of the tribal instinct based expectable unit ub are[i am really sorry but i am the same actually;] I just have more free will i guess .
>>
>>39481530
Call me crazy thats the only way you can defeat me so just take it
>>
>>39481530
Your brain sounds fucked. Yeah enjoy your free will. Youre obviously doing so well, here browsing 4chan
>>
>>39481597

I sing this for the crickets,I sing this for the army,I sing this for your childrenand for all who do not need me.4chan is the only social reality that what i say dont get blocked out because shills are even enlightened in this ground, its just that theyvare desperate beyond belief friend;) .
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.