[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_1024x1024.jpg (82KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_1024x1024.jpg
82KB, 1024x683px
>Be me, 18 years old.
>Start going to university
>Start exposing myself to different viewpoints and meeting new people; living on my own for the first time in my life
>Meet some nice people; begin to feel things that I never felt before.
>Talking to them I realize things about myself that I never thought of before.
>Start to see the world in a brand new light
>At first it feels like I'm going crazy, but over time I find out that there are a lot of people out there like me, misfits who show their love in ways they aren't supposed to.
>Keep it a secret for a year or so.
>After awhile I decide that my family will understand and respect me, regardless of who I am.
>They don't. Parents are immigrants from rural India; say that people like us aren't supposed to act like that.
>They shun me.
>Shit gets pretty bad, they all think I'm crazy or brainwashed.
>Situation never really improves. They still, on some level, don't like me, but learn to live with it.
>TFW I'm a conservative.
Pic unrelated.
>>
Is this pasta?
origiatele
>>
>>39479868
> meeting new people
fucking normie
>>
>>39479868
Your relationship with your parents will probably heal over time. I'd hate to project, but from the sounds of it seems like there's a little more going on than just listening to different viewpoints, if I had to guess, you took a pill that make you really obnoxious about your beliefs. I don't know wether it's something like the bluepill or blackpill but I wouldn't be suprised if the reason they think you're "crazy and brainwashed" is because you're spouting stupid/radical shit which makes you appear insane to them.
>>
>>39480443
Yeah, you're sorta right. I'm a conservative and my family is liberal, even more so, because of 'the fascist rein of Donald Drumpf'
>>
>>39479868
>goes to uni
>ends up going gay
Does this surprise anyone?
>>
>>39479868
this is a fully original post
>>
>>39479868
>>immigrants from india

Get the fuck out of my country you dumb curry nigger
>>
>>39480537
I'm honestly surprised you picked up conservative views at a college.
>>
>>39480555
Someone didn't read the greentext.
>>
>>39480600
>implying conservatives aren't raging homos
>>
>>39480579
Well, I had two brain cells to rub together and front row seat to what modern liberalism was in America.
>>
>>39479868
POO IN THE LOOOO originally of course
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.