[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one rob a drug dealer? Give me some tips n tricks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170830-072741.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170830-072741.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How would one rob a drug dealer? Give me some tips n tricks.
>>
You probably shouldn't
>>
>>39479147
Don't.
That's a very bad idea.
>>
File: 1499581580755.jpg (70KB, 970x886px) Image search: [Google]
1499581580755.jpg
70KB, 970x886px
>>39479147
Same way you rob anyone else anon. Take their shit, dont get caught.
>>
Get a powerful gun (or a few) and some guys to rob him with you. Find his trap spot, kick in the door, point the gun(s) at everyone inside while your partners take the drugs and money and run. This will definitely come back to haunt you though.
>>
>>39479147
>shoot them
>take their money (and drugs)
>don't be a drug dealer yourself, those are the first people suspected when a dealer gets killed
>>
>>39479147
from experience:
>during deal
>mention some schiesty looking tweaker behind said dealer
>deal turns around
>stab em in the kidneys and loot the corpse
>>
My non criminal opinion, don't let them know who did it otherwise retaliation is probably the result.

So, that limits you to burglary. Know where they hide their stash and their schedule and pinch the cash at the right time

I dunno, might not be worth it
>>
>>39479216
>computer nerd who watched snow on da bluff
>>
My situation is that the plug is a lil bitch, but how would i know how many people are with him or how to not show my face you feel?
>>
>>39479147
That's a good way to get armed goons to show up at your house with heavy artillery.
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (130KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
130KB, 1600x1084px
>>39479147
Shot one dead then run up and take his shit.
>>
>>39479258
Yeah i have to make sure he dont know
>>
>>39479147

1) drug dealers don't normally have that much money on them. A few thousand, maybe. Is that really worth an armed encounter?

2) a simple smash and grab would be the way to go, go in hard, grab the money and leave. But then you WILL be retaliated on. You will be straight murdered by the dealer or whatever gang he gets his supply from.

So have fun getting murdered. You might even get tortured and shit first, drug gangs tend to not be very nice people. Get a job fuck boi, you'll make more money than a drug dealer and not end up dead or in jail riding bubba's cock for ramen.
>>
>>39479147
Just crack em over the head with something heavy after they've done a street deal.
ALL dealers have enemies. Take their gear and money. It looks like a customer did it then or a rival.

Wear gloves. Don't be seen. Leave the area within 3 hours and have an alibi for 2 days prior and 2 days after.
Don't need to dispose of his body. Just leave it where it is.

No retribution then.
>>
Rob their dropoff.

One time I was walking along a dry canal and saw a guy with dreads with a backpack walking in front of me going towards an unlocked grate with 420 spraypainted next to it. He opened the grate and put his backpack in there.

I slowed down so when I arrived to the grate he was long gone, I opened the grate and had a look in the backpack, it had what looked like a quarter pound of weed. I was hoping for cash and figured that the weed is not worth my time.

As for confrontational robbery, I think instincts treat us well for scoping out who you can take on, when you see a bigger more aggressive looking guy you veer away, when you see someone small and feminine you subconsciously know that they are an easy mark.
>>
>stalk him until you catch him alone and off guard
>put on ski mask
>point gun at him and tell him to empty his pockets, check very carefully to make sure he doesn't have a hidden gun
>take his shit
>run away
seems pretty simple to me
>>
>>39479524
Anything face to face is risky, shit could go wrong super fast
>>
>>39479524
Think ill do that since that nigga a lil man
>>
>>39479147
dont bother robbing them
if you are going to go as far as to threaten them with a weapon, you would be retarded to not just kill them outright
>>
>>39479147
I wouldn't, they're individuals that expect someone to try and rob them.
>>
>>39480001
You guys are mixing up common drug pushers and real dealer
>>
>>39480083
Yeah honestly, its just a small drug dealer with nk gang connections
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.