[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually afraid of sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1211.jpg (96KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
96KB, 500x375px
I Am, I sincerely hope I never experience it again. Share your honest feelings
>>
>>39478925
>I sincerely hope I never experience it again.
>again

GET OUT NORMIE!
>>
>>39478925
How did you even experience it the first time? I'm scared of it as well and I can't see it happening to me ever.
>>
>>39478925
I am lol.
Actually, have never even fapped.
Scared of how it'll feel and if it's gonna fuck up my dick
>>
>>39478925
my ex wanted to succ my dick
so I said yeah sure
then when before she started i freaked out and broke up with her
probably wasn't to good for her confidence
but then my mom came in and made me leave the room and made us stay together (she never found out what we were actually doing)
i broke up with her probably a month later idk
>>
>>39478925
>never experience it again
>again
out

why im afraid to ever have it
>buildup leading to it
>fat fuck
>not enough inches cuh
>too much fucking moving
>exhausted in seconds
>premature ejaculation
>not making her cum or feel good in general
>too much additional shit other than vaginal foreplay just to make her wet
>being compared to ex
>gossiped in anyway
>laughed at
>she looks bored
>leaves halfway through
>could gets std and die
>could get her gregnant and be permanent beta provider while she fucks bulls everyday
just off the top of my head
>>
>>39478925
I was afraid of it on a subconscious level for a while. Some girl had headbutted me in the face during sex and sent me to the hospital. Legitimately affected my ability to get aroused for a while.
>>
File: you suck, virgin.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
you suck, virgin.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>again

anyway I am afraid of it, because I think this sort of thing will happen
>>
File: MAD apu.jpg (64KB, 772x501px) Image search: [Google]
MAD apu.jpg
64KB, 772x501px
>>39478925
>I sincerely hope I never experience it again
>again
>>
Had a weird obsessive fear of it for a while. Was sexually abused as a kid, didn't know what was actually happening to me tho just that I didn't like it. Didn't register in my brain as being what it was until long after I had learned about the birds and the bees, which inexplicably terrified and repulsed me despite me also constantly falling into MAD FITS OF ME FURIOUSLY JACKING OFF ON A ROLLERCOASTER
>>
File: 1494212892169.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1494212892169.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>tfw only reason I'm still a virgin is because I'm afraid of making a girl pregnant
>>
I have a hard time with the very first sexual encounters with a new person due to my 4 inch benis. If there is a second time after the first, then I'm a lot less uptight about it.

Most people have issues with intimacy and sexual relationships.
>>
I will be virgin forever, so...

>again
Get out
>>
File: 1471722942439.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471722942439.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>39478925
>tfw will never be alone with a fembot and let my lust and rage take over
>>
>>39478925
I crave it yet I know it will be I posible for me to have it

>I kissed a girl a few months ago
> I kept shaking and she kept telling me to stop
>I looked away from her face
>she turned the light on and saw I was crying
>she starts laughting and leaves the room
> we were at a party

Why am I this way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.