[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright fellow robots gonna need sum help here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-04-00-30.png (101KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-04-00-30.png
101KB, 720x1280px
Alright fellow robots gonna need sum help here.
>>
"I know a lot about sucking dick. It's best if you suck a BBC since they're big, black cocks that taste best because black men have good eating habits. Cum is salty and sticky but it's also delicious and nutritious and any man and woman's diet should include a cup of cum a day (preferably from a BBC)."
>>
Maledom is the most plebeian fucking fetish. You're already implicitly dominating women just by existing as a man. They have piss-poor upper body strength so they can't even overpower you if they're taller than you by half. All of their instincts are to be meek and approval-seeking and to worry that you find them terribly unsexy. The entire female psyche comes pre-compromised by male impositions before you can even lay a finger on it.

The single most effeminate thing a man can do is find it necessary to tighten the screws even further than they already are by demanding that the woman call him "daddy" or do servile shit. They already fucking fantasise about being raped, ravished, or "taken," already fantasise about being permanently neotenised "little girls" or "bimbo-ified" housewives, and you have to rub it in further by lording over them?

Maledom is like defeating your enemy in honourable single combat, and then when he's laying vulnerable on the ground, declining to give him the coup de grace and choosing instead to pee on him and force him to tell you how bad you kicked his ass. Just stick it in him already and be done with it. He's already submissive to you by virtue of having lost. You don't need to turn it into a creepy fetish act.

The single manliest, most virile thing a man can do is hardcore femdom. Engaging in femdom is like meditating on a mountaintop until you discover the primordial nature of sex, power, and reality, and then coming back down in order to meekly guide your fellow man to that realisation. It's nursing your defeated enemy back to health and forgiving him with Caesar-like magnanimity. When you are physically stronger than a woman and fueled by animal lust to take her and do what you want with her, the most alpha male course of action is to let her tie your hands behind your back, and then eat her ass while she watches anime.

What group are you trying to join, OP?
>>
>>39478025
Require a little more /int/ellectual response, trying to get in some cringey rick and morty "intellectual" group to screen cap cringe
>>
DAHH THERE IS NO GOD IM PICKLE RICK *BURP*
there you go
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-02-23-44.png (375KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-02-23-44.png
375KB, 720x1280px
>>39478065
Some r*ddit tier cancer
>>
1) Communism generally removes individual incentives. Some people might think this is a benefit, since it eliminates greed and inequality, but it also destroys any sort of incentive to work hard. When you are compensated roughly the same regardless of how much you work, how strong you are, or how smart you are, why would anyone put in more than the minimal effort? Game theory works well here: if 1000 people work hard, everyone is 1000 times better off...until one person realizes he can do the bare minimum and still reap the rewards. Then the second, then the third, etc.
2) Removing private property also removes the incentive to maximize its use. When no one "owns" it no one will take care of it.
3) Prices. Prices are a perfect way to signal supply and demand. It is impossible for a central planner to determine the preferences of each individual in a nation...but free pricing can.
>>
>>39478116
Write some nihilistic bullshit. That'll get you in extremely easily.
>>
>>39478116
>intellectuals
>bases
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-04-14-39.png (163KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-04-14-39.png
163KB, 720x1280px
>>39478243
How is this lmao. Cringey even typing this
>>
>>39478116
>we are a group of intellectuals
>the bases of this group
>bases

Fucking cancer
>>
>>39478329
I'm gonna assume all those spelling mistakes are on purpose, anon.
>>
File: 1500922428007.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500922428007.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>39478343
Ofcourse...yeah on purpose..haha
>>
>>39478329
If it is that real Ricks group, point out the "bases" thing at the end. And run a damn spell check if you wanna be taken seriously

I mean "fairy tail," really?
>>
>>39478116
Why tho
Are you trying to screw with them?
>>
>>39478425
Bretty much, its a new small group but growing. Some meme page is raiding it, thought I'd join in for teh lulz. Also english isn't my first language so I tend to make a few mistakes
>>
Lol just write something about cars.

Topic: forced induction
When making a high power piston engine, people often say that there is no replacement for displacement. Contrary to this belief, forced induction can function as exactly that. To run, an engine needs two things: fuel and air. The stoichiometric ratio for the combustion of gasoline is 14.7 parts air to 1 part gasoline. An engine can only bring so much air in by itself, which limits the amount of fuel it can burn. With forced induction, the air going into the intake of the car is compressed and forced into the intake of the car so that more gasoline can burn while maintaining the same air:fuel ratio.
There are two main types of forced induction: supercharging and turbocharging. Turbocharging uses a turbine that is spun by exhaust gases which is connected to a compressor wheel that compresses the intake air. This essentially uses the waste of the engine to make power. The downside is that it gives a non-linear power band and can give poor throttle response, due to the fact that it takes a little bit of time to spin the turbine when the throttle is opened or as engine speed increases. Supercharging uses a compressor that is spun by a belt attached to the engine. It gives power all the way from low engine speeds and throttle response akin to a naturally aspirated engine.

This is a little long but I think you can take some out.
>>
>>39478329
Here, OP. Let me know if you like it or if you would like me to change anything.

Throughout history, religion has been used to control the masses by shaping minds to follow arbitrary societal constructs and develop faith in hopelessness under the guise of paradise that ultimately brainwashes otherwise innocent members (some of which with quite a bit of potential in mental arts) into subservient sheep that fail to question authority, and even themselves.

While it may have been created to explain phenomena not yet understood by man, this toxic belief system has stretched the bounds of sanity and morality by serving as some sick type of justification for money and power, even as a means to commit heinous crimes such as death and rape, even the extent of genocide and pedophiliac rings.

It baffles me to no end that despite so many technological and scientific advancements, as well as all the information at our disposal, this belief system continues to plague our species like some type of evil supernatural deity they brainwash their followers into believing in.

/cringing/
>>
>>39478980
>even as a means to commit heinous crimes such as death and rape, even the extent of genocide and pedophiliac rings.

Whoops, edit to -

even as a means to commit heinous crimes including murder and rape, sometimes to the extent of genocide and pedophiliac rings.

And change "brainwash" in the last paragraph to "selfishly deceive."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.