[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chest General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

File: 1501440520516.jpg (219KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1501440520516.jpg
219KB, 800x609px
What's bothering you fellow robots? Get it off your chest or give advice to other robots.
>>
>>39477744
Well, tripdub, I want a fucking girlfriend
>>
I don't enjoy anything in life. I tried having a "nice job" but I hate it and I hate my coworkers, they are dull and ready to backstab whenever possible.

I also hate women, prostitution is legal and safe where I live (lol third world) and there is no point in talking to obnoxious women when I can fuck a whench for 25 bucks. Even like that, I haven't had sex in more than a year because it is pointless.

I quit all my hobbies, I even used to be a fit robot who played amateur football (linebacker, cornerback). I used to write music or literature and depression and addiction also took that from me.

I feel like I wanna build something, but I can't find that "something", it frustrates me. I'd like having children but I don't want the family life.

My only pleasure in life is drugs and alcohol and they are killing me slowly, specially the cocaine and alcohol. I'll be mixing a benzo with a weak analgesic plus liquour and weed in some minutes.
>>
File: 1500571707777.png (87KB, 203x191px) Image search: [Google]
1500571707777.png
87KB, 203x191px
>>39477780
For what purpose, just for fucking? 95% of women are dull and stupid.

I'd genuinely would like a robot GF though, I might be a robot but I am not a betabot.
>>
File: lool.jpg (84KB, 1024x417px) Image search: [Google]
lool.jpg
84KB, 1024x417px
22, no college degree.
Tried to set up college classes thought I had the perfect schedule, turned out none of the classes registered. My dream is to be a martial artist fight Muay Thai maybe in the UFC... only time I'm happy.

So I said fuck it and went to military recruiter (Marines)... I got to MEPS this Tuesday. I'm looking at infantry or Intelligence... I just don't want to have any regrets and be able to provide for myself when I get out. I'm lost... don't know what to do...
>>
>>39477962
I would have liked to enlist in my military but my country doesn't has an army.

I actually tried applying in the US Army but they told me they couldn't help.
>>
File: 1491779075131.jpg (33KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491779075131.jpg
33KB, 600x576px
>>39477744
I NEED A GIRLFRIEND

RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
>>
>>39478498
For what purpose? Being a robot is about not giving a fuck about normie desires, not about "having a GF", you think like a failed normie.
>>
File: 1501037265275.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501037265275.png
139KB, 394x360px
>>39478531
I AM FUCKING FAILED NORMIE BITCH

IF I GO ONE MORE DAY WITHOUT PUSSY I'M

GOING
TO
FUCKING
SNAP
>>
>>39477962
That's THE finest Chad vs Virgin meme I've seen yet. I've laughed now for five straight minutes
>>
>>39478531
>implying 99% of robots aren't just people who wanted to be normies but failed
>>
>>39478568
lmfao "lol cya"
>>
Well, my life is going relatively well. My only real issue is that my first year of High School is coming up. I wasn't worried at first, but the sooner it comes,the more I feel that I'm just going to be like Tomoko. Last year I had a successful social year, but the one girlfriend I had...
We didn't even go out and at best I got a kiss on the cheek. I poured alot into that relationship. It was so bad mid May this year she actually tried to hook up with my best friend without my knowledge.
>>
>>39478531

>Being a robot is about not giving a fuck about normie desires

This is the romanticized version of a robot but in reality we'd jump at the first chance to lose our KV status
>>
File: 1501294443565.jpg (73KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501294443565.jpg
73KB, 640x460px
>>39478741
Bullshit, I can go to the brothel where women are literally sex objects and can't say no, and I got tired of it. Sex is pointless.

The whole process of talking like an idiot so a woman understands you, in the hopes of getting her pussy is sad, you still cling to the earthy desires, far from being a true robot.
>>
>>39478816

Hmm, well I'd much rather fuck a girl than masturbate to a video of one. Going to a brothel might not do it for me though.
>>
Didn't do too well on my GRE today :/
Just gonna send the scores anyway
>>
>>39478531
>>39478816
The state of being a "robot" is not something anyone would aspire to. It's a place you end up when the absurdity of life overwhelms the natural desire to align yourself favorably in a given social hierarchy.

Not that I know anything about that.
>>
I have test the week back from a hurricane professors know for a fucking fact that no one could physically get their books during. Family with jerbs still not called in from flooding, schools cancelled until 11th but fucking campus is full
>muh should have got your shit a month before class nigga haha
JUST
>>
File: 1503891321185.jpg (47KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1503891321185.jpg
47KB, 500x384px
I've been studying The Red-Pill and Self-Help for almost 3 years now. It's massively helped me overcome my rough childhood and given me a lens to filter out what's really worth giving a fuck about life.

However, despite my growth, I still have have complexes about my masculinity and am afraid of a woman seeing my deeply vulnerable heart. I don't want to be her ATM machine nor her Nice Guy.

Feels introspective man
>>
>>39479162
Also,

If I didn't have the emotional need for a woman's embrace and sexuality, I would likely be happy living as a robo-wizard.
>>
>>39477744
I was diagnosed with IBD a few days ago so now I need a camera shoved up my ass
>>
>>39479039
Is that what a robot is to you?

That's an interesting definition.
>>
>>39477744
Can't get myself to follow my diet. Pretty sad about it.
>>
>>39477744
I have a qt asian co-worker who straight up told me that she thought I was attractive and fuckable. She just broke up with her Chad bf, but I doubt it's gonna stay that way.
We hung out and drank at a work social, but despite how much she flirts with me she didn't want the dick. I sperged out at her, calling her a tease and shit, but apologized later. I told her I was just butthurt cause I need to get laid. She seemed to understand and was pretty cool about it.
She knows I'm a virgin, and sex is about the only thing I can think about. It just frustrating to have something so close yet so far away. Not having sex is turning me into an asshole. I'm afraid that I need to fuck something or I'll go ER.
>>
>>39479149
should have just got your shit a month before class nigga haha
>>
>>39479825
I don't say this to offend, shame or belittle you. But, a lesson I learned a while back is to NEVER, under any circumstance, within any context, for any reason EVER tell ANYONE you're a virgin. Girls legit can't tell because unlike this board would have us believe they're just dumb; like the majority of the population.
>>
File: 1501266415522.jpg (66KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501266415522.jpg
66KB, 720x585px
>>39479274
i have crohns so i know that feel getting my 4th scope in a few months. it doesnt get better btw
>>
>>39479936
I don't go out of my way to tell people, but I won't lie if it comes up. I guess it's one of my flaws, but I would rather not lie about something like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39477744
I fucking love cooking and food more than sex but I learned all my cooking from my mom and cooking shows. Even though I've been cooking for more than 10+ years, I still feel like I'm not good enough.
>>
File: 1493505377444.png (262KB, 556x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493505377444.png
262KB, 556x476px
Life is great desu

I feel like I'm mostly over the no gf thing
>>
>>39477744
I just got dumped by my four year girlfriend because of the distance between me and her due to her new job. I've been talking to a bunch of different girls lately to kind of fill the void. It's not like i love her anymore because of the shitty way she dumped me -- I deserve more than that after 4 years -- but I can't help but feel I'm trying to find a relationship just because it's all i can remember. It feels pretty empty right now and once I actually get a girl to the point where I could reasonably be considered in a relationship I start to feel weird about it because it's probably not something I even need right now.
>>
>>39480013
I get that. You're a good person, I like to think I'm a good person. Probably not, but regardless. There are some situations where lying is the best thing to do. One of those situations, at least for those of us low on the social pyramid, is to lie about our virginity. It's just better for us, free capital in the relations stock market and in this day and age no one cares. In fact, most of the time, sadly, it's expected. We're not hurting a fly with our lie. But yes, we are sacrificing our integrity, our honor. Be careful with honor, be careful with integrity and loyalty. Those are the traits that most of the people in this world exploit at the benefit of themselves. Following those values blindly is as bad as not following them at all.
>>
>>39480194
I feel like integrity is about all I have left.
If I can't get laid then I might as well act the way I want.
At the same time if I'm not a good person, then it's all a waste.
I'd rather be right than happy, but I'd rather be happy than nothing.
>>
>>39480355
Good luck dude. I hope you meet someone who values that.
>>
That my chest is too small...
>>
File: yoko_littner__by_moxie2d-d550xh8.jpg (106KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
yoko_littner__by_moxie2d-d550xh8.jpg
106KB, 1024x598px
>>39477744
i cant stop thinking of yoko
>>
My boyfriend and i dont talk much anymore and it really scares me because I can't imagine life without him supporting me. Atleast we say goodmorning and good night to each other
>>
>>39477744

Im having a hard time finding a psychiatrist that will treat someone pro bono or at a low rate and im in desparate need of help
>>
my heart, literally.
im experiencing recurring heart palpitations on a daily basis for a little over a week now. i think it may have been caused by the prior two weeks experiencing palpitations i had started drinking coffee in the morning everyday. its been a full week without any coffee and i still feel them, im 21 and its becoming concerning to me.
>>
Anyonelse drinking or using drugs.

>600mg gramadol on car with codeine
>more than 4 bowls of waped weed.
>Cocaine to stay awake
>16AVB fortifiwd beee
>>
>>39482109
Meant on par with codeine and 6mg clonazepam.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.