[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dangen/ - Dandruff General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: dandruff-causes.jpg (86KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
dandruff-causes.jpg
86KB, 1000x704px
What do we do about dandruff lads?
>>
i need help on this.

i don't know if it's dandruff or dry scalp, either way it's making me snow constantly and i think it's eroding my hair away
>>
File: 1495233813772.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1495233813772.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>39476598
WASH YOUR HAIR WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING STUPID DEGENERATE HOW CAN ANYONE ACTUALLY BE THIS RETARDED JUST GET SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND WASH YOUR DAMN HAIR YOU FILTHY MONGOLOID SCUM
>>
i have it even in my beard .
i dont know man , shit wont go away .
i wash 2 times a week .
>>
>>39476598
I swear there's nothing more satisfying than peeling dandruff from your hair while watching a TV show or something. But it can ruin your hair so shower every day, buy a shampoo specifically for dandruff and make sure to really rub the shampoo into your scalp and leave it there for 1-2 minutes before washing it off
>>
Poop on it
It's an original way to make it stop.
>>
>>39476598
Do you have dry skin (just a few flakes) or like actual dandruff
>>
Stop scratching your scalp, let it build up til your next wash

this is what I do.
>>
Okay listen up fucko because I'm only posting this once

You gotta start using cold water on your scalp. ONLY COLD WATER. Not hot water, not warm, not cool, COLD YOU LITTLE BITCH.
Also that anti-dandruff shampoo you buy? It's giving you dandruff you dense FUCK. Shampoo in general is a fucking scam and you're an idiot for buying/using it.
So let's recap:
COLD WATER ONLY
NO SHAMPOO

It's what got rid of my awful dandruff, shit looked like a blizzard when I ruffled my hair.
>>
>>39476709
>damaging your hair
>when all you need is a water rinse to get rid of dandruff
>>
eat well and be active
>>
Anyone else never wash their hair? Haven't washed in months and it's literally never been better. No dandruff, flakes nothing. It's actually less greasy now too.
>>
>>39476865
no shampoo , damn i tried that and my hair went crazy greasy as fuck.
>>
>>39476906
This is because shampoo is literally a Jewish ploy to make money
>>
>>39476906
>Anyone else never wash their hair? Haven't washed in months and it's literally never been better. No dandruff, flakes nothing. It's actually less greasy now too.
doing this CAUSED me to get a bunch of dandruff
>>
>robots to fucking stupid to know what head and shoulders is
>>
>>39476906
doing this just made it greasy and kept the dandruff, currently i'm using only conditioner right now. i'm going to try the cold water method for the hair, wish me luck fellow hairlets
>>
>>39476921
That's because it's used to being washed everyday. Do it for like 1-2 months
>>
File: nizoral-anti-dandruff-shampoo-1.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nizoral-anti-dandruff-shampoo-1.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
I had dandruff for years and nothing worked till I tried this stuff.
Life changing.
>>
I thought I had bad dandruff or psoriasis but it ended up being ringworm so now i gotta spray my head with foot spray
>>
I have not washed my hair for a month or 2, kept short and greasy it acts as if it has hair product by default.

The greasiness is subsiding but it is still silky smooth and malleable. Dandruff only appears if I do not rinse my hair for 3 days or longer.
>>
>>39476598
>2017
>dandruff
Just spend time washing the shampoo out of your hair and stop using so much.
>>
Head and shoulders.

That's really it
>>
>>39476709
Kill yourself. Washing everyday only makes the skin on my head dry up and produces more flakes.
>>
Nizoral is a fantastic shampoo. Some say it also slows male pattern baldness if you leave it on for 15 mins before rinsing it.
>>
is washing your hair with soap stupid and useless and should I just buy shampoo? I'm using liquid soap and used it for the first time yesterday because my snow flakes pissed me off
>>
Buy shampoo specifically against dandruff. Make sure to rub the shampoo all over your scalp. You sort of have to massage it on your skin. Wait like 2-5 mins before washing it out. Repeat till it's over. Don't expect it to disappear immediately. Took about two weeks for me like this. Just be consistent. Don't skip showering, don't was it out immediately if ur in a hurry etc.
>>
>>39476709
SHAMPOO MAKES IT WORSE

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39476598
I'll throw some words here..
HEAD N SHOULDERS!!!! shampooo
>>
>>39478415
thisss, and i'm a girl
>>
Cmon cmon with the dandruff methods
>>
>>39477680
Listen to this man. H&S worked for me too after trying like 10 different shampoos, normal ones and anti-dandruff.

No fucking idea why it works, but it does.
>>
>>39479494
H&S doesn't actually work. You fell for the corporate propaganda.
>>
>>39477680
>>39478415
>>39479494
P&G SHILLS GET OUUUUUUUUUT

WE DON'T WANT YOUR DANDRUFF SHAMPOO YOU FUCKING JEW SHITFUCKS
>>
>>39478415
this. I have tried multiple different dandruff shampoos since middle school, and this is the only one that has worked consistently. Even the bullshit from a doctor with the little beads in it didn't work as well. but head and shoulders works well enough that even if i miss multiple days in a row I don't develop dandruff until around 2 weeks later.
>>
File: IMG_1350.jpg (36KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.jpg
36KB, 360x433px
>>39476598
Here ya goes m8y /thread
>>
>>39479512
>>39479527
Enjoy your disgusting dandruff-ridden hair then you fucking goys
>>
The redskins sort of have a fix for this issue, it's called skalping. Very effective, however incredibly painful according to what I've read.
>>
Christ these head and shoulders shills are everywhere.

Let the suckers use their shampoo! I'll stick with rinsing with water and reap the benefits.
>>
>>39479584
I'm not falling for your disinfo, go spew your foul lies elsewhere. Cold water is all you need.
>>
File: get fucked dandruff.jpg (26KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked dandruff.jpg
26KB, 460x460px
>>39476598
Nizoral. This shit is fucking amazing.
>>
w-who else makes a meal out of their thick, juicy flakes?
>>
>>39476598
I jave this shit bad on my scalp and on my face for years, went to a derm many times have tried all kinds of shit prescription amd non. The best things are apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. If you wannna go further its not dryness but your bodies reaction to a yeast soyou can get some caprylic acid capsules and take them internally to kill the yeast inside you. Caprylic acid is whycoconut oil works well since its in it. It so7nds like hippy bullshit i know but ive been living with this for over 7 years and it was disfiguring, only recently have i been able to cure it and coconut oil lathered into yourscalp and left on over nigbt is a godsend. Take that shit internally too, you have a yeast overgrowth not a dry skin problem.
>>
File: 1504242759167.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1504242759167.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>39476598
>be me
>have psoriasis behind/ in ears and on head
>can't get rid of it
>T-Gel and creams are my only way of treating it

Fucking why have I been cured with this?
>>
>>39479790
you sound like you've been doing a lot of pot there mate
>>
>>39479910
Pot, lsd, nitrous cocaine, molly, alcohol, and weed are all i do my nigga.
>>
>>39480199
Oops i mentioned weed twice in different oh ways oh well, im fucked up and dont care
>>
Bump for the nizoral people. 1 shot 1 kill that shit is miraculous
>>
>>39476598
I used to get dandruff pretty bad as a teen until I started using anti-dandruff shampoo. It works for me, and comes back when I stop using it for a little while.
>>
>>39476709
I mever had dandruff or an itchy scalp until I started using head and shoulders
fuck jews and their gimmicks
I hate it
at least it's not extreme though
>>
File: beeuris.png (137KB, 510x261px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris.png
137KB, 510x261px
>all these head and shoulder shills
Anti dandruff shampoo is a meme. don't fall for it. cold water is all you need
>>
File: idiot.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>39476939
>to

oreginego
>>
I shave my head and rub a pumice stone on it every day.
>>
Mine went away after I grew out my hair.
>>
I've always had bad dandruff even when I was a child.

I wash my hair maybe twice a week, and it comes back 2 days later. All my hair is shaved off(I'm black), so its not greasy or anything.

I guess I'll just have to live with having a dry scalp.
>>
>>39476906
Tried this, it gave me a severe fungal infection on my scalp
>>
>>39477538
>current year xddddddd
>>
>>39480344
>>39477132
>>39479647
>>39477773
Nizoral is awesome. Tried it for a week, better than a lifetime of head and shoulders. Of course, use it every 3-4 days otherwise your hair will be extremely clean and will lack natural oils, and put on some conditioner. Also, read the instructions for 1% or 2% as people who've had problems with it didn't read it enough.
>>
>>39483883
>Nizoral is awesome
this is shit
>>
Apple cider vinegar diluted with water
1 part vinegar to 2 parts water. Mix it and wet your scalp slowly with the mixture. Rub and massage your scalp gently to get rid of the flakes. Let the mixture sit on your scalp for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing off and lightly shampooing with a sulfate-free shampoo. Do this routine twice a week. Also, stop using shitty shampoos and conditioners.

This shit works wonders for me and was much better than buying shitty fucking garbage tar shampoos or whatever meme medicated $30 shampoos they try to sell to you. My seborrheic dermatitis went away within a week when I started this routine and I never looked back.
>>
Heads and Shoulders works really well for me. Gets rid of my dandruff easily after 2-3 days (daily showering). Also use cold water to rinse your hair.
>>
File: 1485763967949.jpg (39KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1485763967949.jpg
39KB, 736x414px
diet is pretty important. cut sugars out.
auto immune reaction to candida causes dandruff.
grains will also fuck you over in this regaurd, veggies are the only carbs you really need but if you must eat grains, eat whole grains moderately. also wheat is probably the worst grain in this aspect (probably the hardest to cut out aswell since i know everyone loves noodles, pizza, etc)
you will feel hungry as all fuck at first if you decide to do it but you get used to it after a few weeks. ease yourself off them slowly, confine grains to one meal a day for awhile until you dont need them to feel full anymore. most people have no idea how addicted to sugars they are until they do this
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.