[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHJHJDFKGJFJGJDFKGHJK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IT'S WHAT YOU CHOSE.jpg (43KB, 622x365px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S WHAT YOU CHOSE.jpg
43KB, 622x365px
There's a grill who I like really much and I'm really desperate about possibly loosing her. I like to be with her and want to be his BF but her attitude is weird. It's like sometimes she does things to me that a person who likes you does; however, other times she does things that would make me think she doesn't want anything other than friendship. I really don't want to fall into friendzone. Btw, to awkwardly unsecure to ask her out. What can I do my fellow robots?
>>
Solution:
KYS
>>
>>39476373
Funny thing OP a situation like this just concluded today, the girl knew I was interested in her and still treated me as a friend, yet she wanted us to date today, we did, she ended up kissing me once and cuddling, just an hour ago she told me that it was because she felt bad about me, and that she wanted to try to see if she feels something and she didnt feel anything. Maybe your case is different, but that just happened to me
>>
Two people, no matter how much you would love to believe, are not meant to be together for a life time. I'm not trying to stray you from a temporary relationship, but instead prepare you for a lifetime of disappointment. The end.
>>
>>39477522
Don't listen to this bitter autist, OP
>>
File: 1497365656076.jpg (156KB, 1080x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1497365656076.jpg
156KB, 1080x1355px
>>39476373
used to be like this, fell in love with a girl I was not with, I was too scared to talk to her about it and ended up being friendzoned, it lasted for years and in the end it was hurting me so much that I decided to put an end to our "friendship"
so here's my advice OP, two things
>first, keep things as they are right now and you'll end up friendzoned, you'll have a weird friendship, you'll be angry at yourself for have been to much of a pussy to talk to her and months or years later you'll loose her anyway because you'll just say fuck this shit
or
>go, talk to her, see what happens, worst case you loose her, in which case you just accelerate an inevitable thing, but you can also end up with her and be happy for some time
And don't forget >>39477522 is right, you'll have your heart broken in the end, doesn't matter what end it is
>poor robot fell for it, again
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.