[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Diet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: dieta.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dieta.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
What do you eat, robots?

I live mostly on pic related, plus some carrots greens and beans
>>
Mostly cold ready to eat things from the supermarket. I hate to cook, even microwave meals are too much bother
>>
>>39475798
those things make my poop a weird consistency if I eat more than 4 in one day
>>
>>39475798
Whatever clicks when I look at it when at the supermarket, as long as the total energy of what I'm buying is under 600kcal
>>
Whatever my mom makes me, plus sandwiches. In the morning one with jam and one with chocolate sprinkles. Take two with jam, two with peanut butter and two with cheese to work. A banana if we have them.
Two more in the evening before bed, with any one of those things.
Same every day.
>>
rice and chicken, occasionally rice and chicken with potatoes
>>
>>39475916
>>39476015
>>39476049

u shud eat sum veggies
>>
>>39476143
veggies look scare
pls no eat veggie
(Mom makes veggies and I eat them. They're dead already by then, so I don't feel guilty.)
>>
>>39475798
Didn't they find maggots in those?
>>
>>39476015

So, the chocolate sprinkle sandwich is just bread with sprinkles between the slices?
>>
File: kuroki8.png (14KB, 100x100px)
kuroki8.png
14KB, 100x100px
>>39475798
Lunch (around 2:00 in the afternoon): Black label Ramen in a 5-pack, eat one. Leftovers and an apple on the side.

Afternoon drink: A pot of Gourmet Supreme folgers coffee mixed 50/50 with Jim Beam

Dinner (around 6:30): Whatever mom makes.

Snack 1 (9:00ish): Something sweet, maybe ice cream. Or chips/cheetoes

Snack 2 (11:00-4:00am): Snack lightly on Captain Crunch peanut butter cereal out of a large container while I play games, shitpost, whatever.

Sleep from 4:00am to 1:00pm and repeat.
>>
>>39476187

no senpai desu desu desu senpaidesu
>>
>>39475798
Those Clif bars are really good but don't they have a lot of sugar? How much sugar is in one bar?
>>39476187
Good source of protein.
>>
File: IMG_3997.jpg (169KB, 823x1079px)
IMG_3997.jpg
169KB, 823x1079px
Stop eating.

right now
>>
>>39476266

I lied I really just have one a day. Sometimes two. My main meal is: a big bowl of brown rice with 2/3 can of black beans + 2 tbsp coconut oil, several giant carrots, a glass of orange juice and some spinach. slathered with soy sauce.

Then I'll make a peanut butter sandwich on sourdough, drenched in maple syrup.

Later I'll use the rest of the black beans to make a hummus sandwich on sourdough, heavy on the hummus, plus a bunch of lettuce or spinach and a shitton of sriracha.

mangoes n oranges in between. 72% dark chocolate for dessert.

That's right, fellas, I'm the healthiest NEET you'll ever meet.
>>
>>39476266
It's not a good source of protein because they use soy based protein. Vegetable proteins are incomplete compared to animal ones. They also contain 21g of sugar per bar.
>>39476344
>no meat
>>
>>39476202
Yes. It's a healthy breakfast in my culture. Or at least normal and not entirely unhealthy, like a uranium sandwich would be. There's a million varieties too, so some people have ten boxes of chocolate sprinkles on their breakfast table. We're an average family, so we only have four.
>>
>>39476471
I was talking about the maggots being the protein ;)
>21g
Screw that; I don't want diabetes. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>39476471
>2017
>still believing you need meat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.