[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 year old college senior virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: college.jpg (188KB, 833x608px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
188KB, 833x608px
Hello Robots,

I am a 22 year old senior in college right now about to graduate with my Bachelor's in May. I have never had sex during my time here and I was wondering if there is anything I might be able to do to get laid before I graduate.

Though my title suggests I am a virgin, I must also note that I am ever so slightly bisexual and I have in fact gotten a blowjob from another guy when I was 14 and again at age 15. Other than that, the most action I have had is going to an event called "The World Naked Bike Ride" in Chicago for a few summers in a row now and taking the opportunity to check out gorgeous women who attend.

Anyways, seriously robots. What can I do to get laid? I really want to get into a loving relationship and have sex with a woman I trust, but I just cannot find anyone here who I want to be with and if I do, they are already taken or I am too shy to do much about my interests in her.

Sincerely,
A friend in need.
>>
>Anon is gay not bi
>Go back to/lgbt/
>>
>go to bars
>drink
>like a lot
>???

one way or another you'll get laid
>>
>>39474691
>virgin
>gotten a blowjob from another guy

that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>39474841
Virginity means "not having had sex in missionary position with the opposite sex for the purpose of procreation"
I, too, am a virgin. Woe is me.
>>
>>39474888
>oral sex isn't real sex

this is what disgusting normalfags actually believe
>>
>>39474947
I SUPPORT BILL CLINTON
GOSH DARNIT, IT IS THE RIGHT OF EVERY SITTING PRESIDENT TO GET SOME HEAD FROM THE FAT INTERN

BILL DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN
STOP RUINING AMERICA
>>
>>39474779
I am 97% straight. I just like to suck and get sucked in theory. Would love to have an mmf threesome with a girl.
>>39474811
Thing is I hate bars, clubs, etc and am not the biggest fan of drinking. Also, consent cannot be given while drunk. You should know that.
>>39474841
Idk some people don't consider oral or even anal to be virginity loss. I kind of do, but others sometimes don't. Also, is it considered being only half a virgin if you are bi and had sex with one gender but not the opposite yet? Am I more like half a virgin?
>>39474888
Godspeed in your journey to get laid as well, anonbro.
>>
Tinder or go to a party get slapped and start talking to girls let your drunk self do all the work
>>
>>39475080
See
>>39474994
>Thing is I hate bars, clubs, etc and am not the biggest fan of drinking. Also, consent cannot be given while drunk. You should know that.
>>
>>39475185
Get a friend to put you on then and be smooth about it text her for a couple of days test the water with her make moves with her thru text or in person then invite her to your room and your golden boy
>>
take good care of your appearance and socialize with as many women as possible in a friendly setting. preferably one where you see them multiple times so you can talk a little bit every now and then, preferably some activity group, a park you both frequent, maybe a volunteer organization. unless you're really good looking you probably won't have much success approaching girls you've never seen before and will never see again. the idea is to establish familiarity with them so you become "that cute guy who jogs along the river every morning" instead of "some creepy dude who wouldn't leave me alone on the bus/at the bar"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.