[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder: traveling is the most pointless thing ever. It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487523587055.jpg (126KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
1487523587055.jpg
126KB, 640x902px
Daily reminder: traveling is the most pointless thing ever. It gives you a sense of accomplishment without doing any real work- just spending money. People are the same everywhere- new york is just as good as london or toronto
>>
WHAT ABOUT SEEING THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE WORLD, FUCKFACE
I DON'T LIKE YOU
I DON'T LIKE YOUR THREADS
TALK ABOUT NICE THINGS ON THIS BOARD OR GO TO HELL
>>
>>39474429
All cities are basically the same but hiking trips and shit like that when you get out into nature is pretty cool.
>>
>>39474429
I agree, though it would be fun to go on a vacaton with Staceys and Chads to Florida or some cheap domestic place
>>
>>39474429
Do you think all cultures are the same? If so, how's that white nationalism working out for you? As a black man, can I join up?
>>
The only thing worth exploring the world for is to find your significant other.
>>
OP is mad he does not get to travel
>>
>>39474562
>As a black man, can I join up?

sure it would be racist to say that a black man can't be a good white nationalist
>>
>>39474429
Go innawoods instead of visiting expensive shit show urban centers
>>
>>39474429
That's a nice moomin picture.
>>
File: DSC01096.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01096.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>39474429
Nope, you're wrong. Scuba diving varies massively depending where you are in the world, for example. Diving off the coast of the Dominican Republic is nothing like diving off the coast of Australia.

Society is a racial construct. Different groups of people build different societies. It reflects in their buildings, laws, food, languages. I'm happy I got to experience the neon streets of Tokyo and Hong Kong while drunk at night, the historic Gothic architecture of Brussels and Cologne. People may want the same things, but they are not the same. An Indonesian jungle is massively different from a Canadian forest...yet, you still feel the same sense of peace and connection to the planet, like you've left the City and entered tranquility

It's not describable in words to be honest, but I honestly feel pity for the people who never leave their country or city. They have no conception of the planet as a whole, nor how seemingly petty tribal differences are actually of paramount importance and can drive global commerce and diplomacy.

I just wish I wasn't so redpilled.
>>
File: 1489507298378.jpg (278KB, 1257x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1489507298378.jpg
278KB, 1257x1528px
>People are the same everywhere

Sit and think about what you just said for a moment. Just think; let your mind wander with the information you have about the world currently.

Ignorance is caged bliss.
>>
>>39475263

give me one example how people fundamentally differ from place to place

language and odd habits don't count
>>
File: 0917charlie.jpg (134KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
0917charlie.jpg
134KB, 360x290px
>>39475334
look up pygmies

fundamental genetic differences my nigga
>>
>>39474429
>People are the same everywhere
Fuck off, multi-culti kike
>>
>>39475195
>tfw normalfags genuinely believe this
Say that you enjoyed the experience just 'cause, even if you learned nothing whatsoever and it was nothing but a waste of time and money, no need to pretend like it was actually justified and you learned ever so much and grown as a person.
>>
Can you edgy alt rights fucks stop shitting up 4chan and go back to the_donald.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.