[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. This is probably the third time I have ever posted here,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fuckla.jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
fuckla.jpg
20KB, 388x388px
Hey. This is probably the third time I have ever posted here, but I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys. We may all be forgotten and abandoned by society, but you guys have always been able to give me a good chuckle from time to time. Our parents may not think of us as anything, but the true friends and family are all of us here. We laugh, cringe, baww and feelsbadman as one giant high-functioning family. Thanks, all of you, for sticking with me through Current Year and remember that even through all of the insults and faggotry, we are all true comrades with more in common than we think. Never change, /r9k/.
>>
holy shit please hang yourself. whether this is bait or not
>>
>>39474558
Op just poured his heart out to us and you say this?
/thread
>>
>>39474558
Ow that was a reeaal edgy post anon. Pat on the back.
>>
>>39474558
Don't listen to this guy OP; we love your faggoty ass all the same
>>
delete the frog images from your thread and hard drives to sweeten the love
>>
I haven't seen a single funny thing on this board and I've been hear like 3 yrs
>>
we'll never change anon. we're gonna be the outcasts till the end of time
>>
>>39475700
until the r9k mansion party circa 20**
>>
>>39475938
it's gonna be cirque de r9k-we finna go hog wylde
>>
>>39476022
it shall be buck wild
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.