[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be the captain of the football team

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503025139735.jpg (32KB, 703x675px) Image search: [Google]
1503025139735.jpg
32KB, 703x675px
>tfw you will never be the captain of the football team
>>
>>39474019
I was. but I am not sure if you are talking about actual football or soccer as some degenerates like to call it.
>>
>>39474039

real football

but whats it like to be the captain of a soccer team ? where you a english chad ?
>>
>>39474083
not really. it was something to do after school and the teacher only gave me the captaincy because anon works hard bullshit. I had peers sure but I wouldnt call any of them friends and obviously I havent heard/seen any since school finished 7 years ago.
>>
File: file.png (833KB, 856x485px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
833KB, 856x485px
>>39474019
Never give up anon! You can do anything you set your mind to!
>>
>>39474173

did you enjoy it atleast ? were you good ? position ?
>>
>>39474219
it was pretty fun. and I was good enough but semi pro at best. I also played for the college/uni team but was never captain for them. played defensive midfielder.
>>
>>39474261

that sounds comfy. what was playing in uni like ? wat were your team members like/ what was the culture ? what are you doing now with your life ?

wish I could play sports, you're lucky anon
>>
>>39474019
is this an edit or is there an original picture?
>>
>>39474320
it was pretty tiring. you were encouraged to train every week day otherwise they could drop you for the weekend game. before you got into the team you would do a trial to see if you are good enough and if you are accepted the current team takes you to a night out where their objective is to get you as drunk as possible and laid. they had to buy me a hooker. I am bartender now.
>>
>>39474407

what is being a bartender like ? isn't it a bad job for a robot ? don't they usually prefer girls ? oh and what did you study in uni ?
>>
why would you want to have permanent brain damage and get an aneurysm at the age of 30 or something
>>
>>39474446
its fun at first but after you wash 1000+ glasses and counted hundreds of stock is pretty boring like any other job. and its k everyone is usually drunk or close enough so its very easy to interact. its me and 2 other girls manager says its good to have at least one man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.