[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i enjoy collecting tales of autism. tell me weird shit you do.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: noodles.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
noodles.gif
326KB, 500x269px
i enjoy collecting tales of autism.

tell me weird shit you do.
>>
>>39473228
I've had the ED for Made In Abyss stuck in my head for five days. I want it to leave but it won't.
>>
I like to push my shit out and suck it back up and push it out again. It's called shit dildoing, it feels really good, like some nigger is shoving his huge shit dick inside of you, you should try it
>>
>>39473303
Wow i found another anon who does it do you like using whole toilet paper in one go too?
>>
i walk around my house with my arms looking like t rex arms
>>
ill contribute as well.

i rarely get invited to social functions, but when i do i always try and snag some leftovers bc im poor, but also has neurosis about eating in public. i can only eat alone, and in large quantities at once. i also dont like to stay long bc i get anxious, so this results in some weird situations.

a few months ago i was at a friend of a friends grad party and i showed up for an hour, then filled up a big tupperware container of the buffalo dip they made, along w/ some chips and pretzels.

when i tried to leave, the friends mom and brother cornered me and made me give the food back. i didnt want to at first, but ended up just dropping it in the hall and leaving
>>
>>39473228
I've been going to clubs with a bunch of uni guy friends. Before this year, I was terrified of clubs. But now I'm pretty much fine going to them.

> be me last night
> try to go to usual club down-town
> dance floor is closed, everybody grouped up stairs in small room
> everyone just standing around, talking over music
> complain to my friends that I don't want to talk to random kids
> we go to another club across the street
> hot as fuck on the dance floor

For the record, I hate club music, and I just dance to make it look like I'm enjoying myself.

Guy to girl ratio is 5:1. Literal fucking sausagefest

> about an hour into "dancing"
> nignogs crowding in
> they just grab little white woman like it's nothing
> getting frustrated because I can't find any
> A wild latina appears
> is okay, 7/10
> she starts grinding on me
> Hellnaw.jpg
> like I said it was hot
> push her off me with titanic strength
> realise what I did, run to other side of room before anyone notices
> was freaking out and told my friends I was leaving early
> got back to my dorm and fapped
>>
File: 1504027736140.gif (192KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504027736140.gif
192KB, 300x300px
>>39473395
Jesus anon that cant be real. Did you like arrive with the tupperware?
>>
>>39473501
in a bag, yeah

most people bring bags to parties, so its not that weird
>>
I rock back and forth when I'm sat listening to music, often imagining that I'm the lead singer of the band I'm listening to.
>>
>>39473762
Do you lip sync too?
>>
Every time I have a daydream power fantasy, I set it up in my head like I'm directing a movie or TV series. Camera angles, scene pacing, music timing, character design, script, and plot. Unfortunately all my ideas are probably shit. Also I always pace around or move when thinking, or my thoughts get "stuck".
>>
File: 1471290120816.jpg (503KB, 976x827px) Image search: [Google]
1471290120816.jpg
503KB, 976x827px
>>39473762
I daydream about being a musician too, but the autism is so strong it seeps into the fantasies too so I only imagine myself as a recording artist or shadow-writer.

>tfw can't even daydream about being in front of people
>>
File: 1473642233381.jpg (70KB, 520x718px) Image search: [Google]
1473642233381.jpg
70KB, 520x718px
I daydream a lot when I relax. Usually it's about whatever fantasy I think up based on the most recent show or movie I watched. The result is me making fighting sound effects with my mouth and flailing my arms around and making weird faces as I pretend to be some character in my head.

The only one who's seen me do it is my little brother when I was 10 and he was 8. One, day he was like "why do you random do this-?" then he imitated what I was doing.

After that I always made sure there's privacy before I engaged in my autistic daydreaming shenanigans. When I listen to music I have to make sure my door is within my peripheral vision so if someone opens it they don't see me.

I can daydream in public but I'm always on the fence between full autismo and normie mode to make sure I don't move my body at all.
>>
>>39473228
i just got a little habit of spazzing out a bit when going down stairs. i do some sort of jazz hands, only in privacy though.
>>
If a song has really fast drums, I'll start air-drumming along with it. I have no musical talent or sense of rhythm, and I don't even know where each drum is on a drumset, so it really looks like I'm just flailing my arms in the air. Sometimes I even use pencils to simulate drumsticks.

I can spend hours imagining interactions with others. Like what I might do if I bumped into say, an old classmate at the grocery store. Or maybe what I'd say in court if I were being charged with some crime. Sometimes I even do this out loud, saying only my side of the conversation. But I break out in a sweat when I actually have to talk to someone.
>>
Sometimes, when I'm home alone I put on a Prussian Spankelhaube (Spike Helmet), and goose step around my house while listening to Prussian/Austrian/German Marches. Which I enjoy listening too.

I also like Soviet Songs and Marches for some reason.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.