[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETbitches TO ME!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x376px
Ahh the work weeks over and it's now time to 100% focus on me. I make about $800 the last five days so I'm not hesitant to splurge. It's so funny, NEETbitches brag about every day being like this, but have no money or friends or romantic interests to share them with. It's like a "day off" for me becomes "another day of unending boredom and torture" for NEETbitches. Pay attention to your betters, you know, those of us that get the girls laughing and are competent in day to day tasks and just maybe we'll teach you a couple things NEETbitches
>>
File: 1495126949299.png (178KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1495126949299.png
178KB, 409x406px
Neets don't know the joys of extra cash
>>
>>39473266
But muh free thyme!
>>
>>39473353
That they spend jerking off and watching shitty anime, lying in bed countless hours wondering where it went wrong and why they just can't fix themselves
>>
>>39473223
>>39473630
i want to ask why you are patting yourself on the back so hard but you'll accuse me of being an angry neet so i wont
>>
>>39473679
>angry NEETbitch detected
>>
File: 49ernotsmug.png (235KB, 514x486px) Image search: [Google]
49ernotsmug.png
235KB, 514x486px
enough with this anti neet shit lads
>>
>>39473679
I thought not being a leech was a big enough Pat on the back.
>>
>>39474343
After the anti wagie threads mate. Don't bite the hand that feeds.
>>
If you are bored as a NEET you are NEETing wrong
>>
>>39474378
Most wagies hate supporting the autists so I don't care
>>
>>39473223

Nice roleplay

Sage
>>
>>39473266
>Neets don't know the joys of extra cash
I have $4,500 in savings right now and I keep thinking "gee, I have money... isn't there something I want that I could buy?" and I can never come up with anything that I want badly enough.
>>
File: it's good to be king.jpg (41KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
it's good to be king.jpg
41KB, 700x393px
>>39474518
>thinking "gee, I have money... isn't there something I want that I could buy?" and I can never come up with anything that I want badly enough.
Same. So I usually just spend it all on delicious junk food. I mean, what could I possibly need to buy when I have a 2k pc, high end peripherals etc? The NEET life sure is comfy, it's good to be king.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.