[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what was his IQ score?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: stair2-e1496955495922.jpg (19KB, 676x382px) Image search: [Google]
stair2-e1496955495922.jpg
19KB, 676x382px
Now that the dust has settled, what was his IQ score?
>>
nigger level
>>
low kill count suggest it wasn't that high
>>
Mental illness, down syndrome lever
>>
>>39471894
He did plan everything perfectly though.

He had horrible, terrible aim, and he still managed 3 kills.
>>
>>39471870
>iPhone
On a subhuman level.
>>
>>39471870
Probably was a retard, he couldn't even hit a fucking gallon jug of water from 5 feet away with a shotgun. Not to mention he believed in a weird alternate reality/afterlife based off of Danny Phantom.

Moral of the story: Nickelodeon is shit, Cartoon Network is where it's at. In the words of Metokur: "Let me make something crystal clear, I don't like Danny Phantom. I'm a Dexter's Lab sorta guy. And as we all know, Cartoon Network fans only commit robberies. I would pull off a diamond heist but I'm not going to kill my coworkers because I want to become a transexual ghost girl. That's just retarded."
>>
>>39471870
Probably 110 to 120
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (155KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
155KB, 1600x900px
Over 9000 my guy. He was as evil as they come too. Just look at him. What the fuck had him so disturbed?
>>
>>39472412
One person said it was because he was traumatized by scary movies involving death as a small boy
>>
>>39472549
Is this conjecture or does it come from the Blazeman himself?
>>
Fucking kek

This is the only place that'll give such a fuck attention
>>
>>39472586
Both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0heD4vFcY
>>
>>39472608
Damn, this should be interesting. Thank you anon.
>>
He was a thal for sure. Too good for this sape world.
>>
Probably pretty low. Elliot Rodger managed to beat his score, and he was retarded enough to stand outside the dorm he was going to shoot up, gun in hand knocking at the door for several minutes after posting online that he was going to do it.
>>
>>39472911
I think what's kind of admirable about Randy Stair is the fact that he was too pussy to try and kill a large number of people, and he wanted the certainty that his supermarket gave him, so that does seem pretty intelligent.
>>
File: arsenelupin.gif (63KB, 380x389px) Image search: [Google]
arsenelupin.gif
63KB, 380x389px
>>39472272
cartoon network fans precisely plan their robberies and only target malicious companies run by the jew instead of killing your poor co-workers like nickelodeon fans.
>>
>>39472911
Randy's shooting worked as he planned, even if he had shit aim and only wanted to kill 3 people. Elliot had more guts but his plan was full of flaws and he killed the wrong people. They should have worked together.
>>
Randy was a member of Mensa wasn't he?
>>
>>39471870
On the higher end of average, Maybelline 10-20 points below Elliot's.

>>39473231
They would have been a great team.
>>
>>39474064
Where did you get this information?
I'd like to know if he was
>>
He was trans and autistic about fucking Danny Phantom, so definitely below 70
>>
>>39471930
nope, he wasted 50 shells on 3 people and fucking up the store that was his plan, everyone is saying how it took 50 shells to kill 3 people, its simply not true he even said in a video.
>>
>>39475152
Have you seen him shoot? Fucker couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.