[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to start watching TBBT >it's not even that bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1399904825726.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
1399904825726.png
3KB, 448x357px
>decided to start watching TBBT
>it's not even that bad
>>
>>39471612
TBBT is a great show. The first seasons are very relatable and the later ones give me hope that I can achieve a healthy social and romantic life if I try my best
>>
The whole show is about "see nerds you can be happy too u just gotta put urself out there and be urself :)))))". But the protagonists are all good looking guys with interesting, profitable careers. They're not losers and never were.
>>
The first 4 seasons are good. After that it starts to lose its way, gone are the nerd jokes and it becomes relationshit stuff.
>>
>>39471759
Why would they be losers? The show is not about loser virgin NEETs. It's about highly intelligent, successful, hardworking scientists.
>>
>>39471759
The premise isn't about them being losers, though. It's the classic "intelligent nerds with zero social skills and zero success with women XD" meme
>>
>>39471612
Passes the time pleasantly but fails to provide any memorable moments.
>>
>>39471714
>relatable
that was the appeal, then it became widely hated because in real life the bully gets the girl.

that show is basically a fuck you to all the social retards out there.
>>
>>39471899
>in real life the bully gets the girl
You misspelled "in /r9k/ bitter virgin cuck fantasies."
>>
>>39471612
As said by others, the first seasons were, unironically, fun. Then Amy and Bernadette came into the show and it started turning into a fucking relationship drama comedy series. Way to fuck up the show.
>>
>>39472062
Alright, so I expected it to be this total shitshow of laughtracks and dumb jokes when I started up the pilot episode, but then some jokes actually made me giggle and I could relate to a lot of situations. I quite liked it so far, we'll see how far I get until it turns into garbage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.