[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we don't deserve gfs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: 1500112293634.jpg (67KB, 767x719px) Image search: [Google]
1500112293634.jpg
67KB, 767x719px
What if we don't deserve gfs?
>>
>>39471508
We dont thats why we're depressed
>>
>only just realizing this now
>>
>>39471508
>>39471543
Exactly. I offer nothing but suffering to whoever gets to know me closely
>>
Everyone already thinks that. What if we do deserve gfs?
>>
>>39471508
what is "deserve"
>>
>>39471585
Nobody deserves any good thing to happen to them ever. If something good happens to you, it's usually the result of random chance or genetic/financial/social advantages inherent to who you are. There has very rarely been an instance in which someone "earned" a gf through the sweat of their own labour. That's impossible. It would predicate people valuing personality over looks, money, power and status and that will literally never happen.

If you don't have a gf it's because you lost the lottery. The only chance you have of changing that is acquiring more money, power, physical attractiveness or status.
>>
>Thinking that people somehow "deserve" to be in relationships

If someone that slaps the shit out of women can get numerous gfs and even get another one pregnant, so can you.
>>
>>39471645
>If you don't have a gf it's because you lost the lottery.
>i-it's not my fault people don't like me!
lol
>>
>>39472017

Beating your gf is a plus, shows you are alpha. Robots can't even do that.
>>
>>39471508
I don't.
The loneliness hurts just as much either way.
>>
what did Chad do to deserve Attractive Face?

was there some volunteer work he did in the womb???
>>
>John Wayne Gacy Jr. (March 17, 1942 - May 10, 1994) was an American serial killer and rapist. He sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered at least 33 teenaged boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Cook County, Illinois.
>All of Gacy's known murders were committed inside his Norwood Park ranch house. His victims were typically lured to his address by force or deception, and all but one of his victims were murdered by either asphyxiation or strangulation with a makeshift tourniquet; his first victim was stabbed to death. Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space of his home. Three other victims were buried elsewhere on his property, while the bodies of his last four known victims were discarded in the Des Plaines River.
>Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death on March 13, 1980 for 12 of those killings. He spent 14 years on death row before he was executed by lethal injection at Stateville Correctional Center on May 10, 1994.

> In March [1964], he became engaged to Marlynn Myers, a co-worker within the department he managed. After a nine-month courtship, the couple married in September 1964.
>>
>>39472053
Nice reading comp. I'm advocating that the OP stop thinking about things in terms of "deserve" and "entitled to" and start embracing the fact that the only way to get a girl is to compensate for what you lack. If you weren't blessed with good looks, get in shape and make money.
>>
>Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949) is an American serial killer known as the Green River Killer. He was initially convicted of 48 separate murders and is presumed to be responsible for more than 90. As part of his plea bargain, an additional conviction was added, bringing the total number of convictions to 49, making him the most prolific American serial killer in history according to confirmed murders. He murdered numerous women and girls in Washington State during the 1980s and 1990s.
>Most of Ridgway's victims were alleged to be sex workers and other women in vulnerable situations, including underage runaways. The press gave him his nickname after the first five victims were found in the Green River before his identity was known. He strangled the women, usually by hand but sometimes using ligatures. After strangling them, he would dump their bodies in forested and overgrown areas in King County, often returning to the dead bodies to have sexual intercourse with them.

>Ridgway graduated from Tyee High School in 1969 and married his 19-year-old high school girlfriend, Claudia Kraig.
>>
>Dennis Lynn Rader (born March 9, 1945) is an American serial killer who murdered ten people in Sedgwick County, Kansas between 1974 and 1991. He is also known as the BTK Killer or the BTK Strangler. "BTK" stands for "Bind, Torture, Kill", which was his infamous signature. According to many reports, including his confessions, he tortured animals as a child. He also had a sexual fetish for women's underwear and stole underpants from his victims and wore them himself.

>He married Paula Dietz on May 22, 1971, and had two children.
>>
>>39471508
>Le you aren't entitled to love meme!

There's a girl for every guy on Earth so that's utter bullshit. And women like us get bfs, so why don't we have gfs? Because society is skewered in the direction of evil roasties. Don't blame yourself, it's womens' fault.
>>
>>39472204
>There's a girl for every guy on Earth
nope
>>
>>39472204
You fucking aren't entitled to love. Even attractive people aren't entitled to love. If you somehow manage to find someone who genuinely loves you in this world, you should count yourself lucky and do everything in your power to keep that love going, otherwise you get to settle for a loveless relationship of convenience or dying alone like the rest of us.
>>
>>39471508

I mean the thing is I don't but girls who are equal quality to me have absolutely no problem getting a bf.
>>
File: 150267591123.png (167KB, 406x553px) Image search: [Google]
150267591123.png
167KB, 406x553px
>>39472204
>no one wants me for my terrible qualities
>so it must be their fault not mine
>>
>>39472245
>equal quality
you're very low quality for thinking this way
>>
>Ricardo Leyva Munoz Ramirez, known as Richard Ramirez (February 29, 1960 - June 7, 2013), was an American serial killer, rapist, and burglar. His highly publicized home invasion crime spree terrorized the residents of the greater Los Angeles area, and later the residents of the San Francisco area, from June 1984 until August 1985. Prior to his capture, Ramirez was dubbed the "Night Stalker" by the news media. He used a wide variety of weapons, including handguns, knives, a machete, a tire iron, and a hammer. Ramirez, who was an avowed Satanist, never expressed any remorse for his crimes. The judge who upheld his thirteen death sentences remarked that Ramirez's deeds exhibited "cruelty, callousness, and viciousness beyond any human understanding".

>By the time of the trial, Ramirez had fans who were writing him letters and paying him visits. Beginning in 1985, Doreen Lioy wrote him nearly 75 letters during his incarceration. In 1988, he proposed to her, and on October 3, 1996, they were married in California's San Quentin State Prison.
>>
to the serial killers, those were All before looks match got completely obliterated. Those 3 guys if they were young today would be incels
>>
>>39471508
I'm kind of a gross autistic scumbag so it makes perfect sense why I'll never have one

Even if I got my shit together I'd still be autistic as fuck. I wouldn't date me. How could I expect anyone I'd be attracted to to want to?
>>
>>39472242

how'd the roastie get in here?
>>
>Robert Christian Hansen (February 15, 1939 - August 21, 2014), known in the media as the "Butcher Baker", was an American serial killer. Between 1971 and 1983, Hansen abducted, raped and murdered at least 17, and possibly more than 30 women, in and around Anchorage, Alaska, hunting them down in the woods with a Ruger Mini-14 and other weapons. He was arrested and convicted in 1983 and was sentenced to 461 years with no possibility of parole.

>He later worked as an assistant drill instructor at a police academy in Pocahontas, Iowa. There, he began a relationship with a younger woman. He married her in the summer of 1960.

>In 1967, he moved to Anchorage, Alaska, with his second wife, whom he had married in 1963 and with whom he had two children.
>>
>>39472228
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

Very technically, but using those guidelines the amount of men that end up alone are like 7.

>>39472242
>Even attractive people aren't entitled to love.

That's utter bullshit, they always end up with someone, so why don't moderately attractive men like me and other people on this board don't end up with someone? It's because most women only appreciate men for their traits, not who they are, personality doesn't mean shit.

>>39472253
Nice job twisting my words orbiter, enjoy blaming yourself for something that's not your fault.
>>
>>39472274
There are plenty of very low quality women with boyfriends. Literally any woman can get a boyfriend, including disfigured and disabled women.
>>
>>39472296
I'm not a roastie, I'm just not fucking delusional enough to believe that anyone loves anyone for who they are in this day and age. Love is not something that just falls into your lap because you're so fucking special -- it's the result of working and striving towards being appealing to someone else and then maintaining that appeal.
>>
>>39472316
nice job proving my point, jej
>>
>Paul John Knowles (April 25, 1946 - December 18, 1974), also known as The Casanova Killer, was an American serial killer tied to the deaths of 18 people in 1974, though he claimed to have taken 35 lives.
>Knowles claimed to have picked up a 13 year old girl who was hitchhiking and killed her for an unknown reason.
>Knowles showed up in Musella, Georgia, and forced his way into the home of Kathie Sue Pierce, who was there with her three-year-old son. Knowles used a cut telephone cord to strangle her in her bathroom.
>He moved on to a campground in Ely, Nevada, where he bound and shot two elderly campers, Emmett and Lois Johnson. Because it was a seemingly random murder, there were no leads until Knowles later confessed to the crime, although he did use their credit cards for a short period to pay his expenses.
>Knowles had made his way to Woodford, Virginia, where he broke into the home of 53-year-old Doris Hosey and shot her to death with her husband's rifle, then wiped his prints from the gun and placed it beside her body.
>Knowles befriended Carswell Carr and was invited back to Carr's house to spend the night. Over drinks, he stabbed Carr to death and then strangled Carr's 15-year-old daughter. After murdering the girl, Knowles attempted to engage in necrophilia with her corpse, but his attempts were unsuccessful.

>In early 1974, Knowles was serving time at Raiford Prison in Florida when he began corresponding with a divorcee in San Francisco named Angela Covic, who made a trip to the prison to visit Knowles. Upon her arrival, Knowles proposed to Covic. After she accepted his proposal, she became instrumental in getting Knowles released from prison by paying for his legal counsel. Upon his release, Knowles flew directly to California to be with her.
>>
>>39472316
>That's utter bullshit, they always end up with someone
They end up with someone because they're hot. You're a fucking moron if you think any kind of romantic relationship is built around mutual love. If they suddenly stopped being hot one day, most attractive men would be out on their asses.

>why don't moderately attractive men like me and other people on this board don't end up with someone

Because you never just "end up" with someone. You make a conscious decision to go out and pursue a partner and, if you do everything right, MAYBE you'll find someone who gives a shit about you. Sometimes not even then. Sometimes you just try and try and do everything you're supposed to do and no one loves you and you either die alone or shack up with some used-up whore looking for a meal ticket.

Life is relentlessly cruel and senseless that way.

>It's because most women only appreciate men for their traits, not who they are, personality doesn't mean shit.

Personality alone will never make someone attractive. If a gross, fat landwhale had the best personality in the world, you would still be hesitant to be seen with her. The only reason you'd consider accepting is because, unlike women, you don't have other options jumping at you from every conceivable angle. Personality has always been a modifier, not an attribute. If a hot guy has a good personality? Great. If the same hot guy has a shit personality? Whatever. If an ugly guy has a good personality? Maybe we should just be friends. If an ugly guy has a shit personality? Nice, I have an excuse not to communicate with him.

People are shallow, yes, but that doesn't mean attractive people "deserve" love in the same way that people who win the lottery don't "deserve" their winnings.
>>
>>39472316
what makes you think your personality is worth shit?
>>
>>39472329

LOL fuck off Roastie
>>
>Gennady Modestovich Mikhasevich (7 April, 1947 - 25 September, 1987) was a Soviet serial killer. He murdered 36 women during the period from 1971 to 1985 in Vitebsk, Polotsk and the rural areas in the nearby regions of the Byelorussian SSR.
>Many of his murders coincided with rape. He either strangled or smothered his victims, either assaulting them in solitary locations or (during later years) after having lured them into his own car or the machines of his workplace. Mikhasevich did not carry weapons, instead he used improvised means (e.g. a cord made of rye). Besides killing, he robbed his victims of money and valuable items.

>Mikhasevich graduated from a technical school in Vitebsk in 1973 and returned to Ist, starting to work in a sovkhoz. He got married in 1976.
>>
>>39472436
This is precisely why you're going to rot here, anon. You're completely unwilling to accept the reality of your situation and start making steps towards overcoming it. Instead you just want to sit in your own filth babbling about how you're a perfect guy who deserves to be fawned over and complaining about how girls only go for chad.
>>
>Dean Arnold Corll (December 24, 1939 - August 8, 1973) was an American serial killer who, along with teenaged accomplices David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley, Jr., abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered at least 28 boys in a series of killings spanning from 1970 to 1973 in Houston, Texas.
>Corll's victims were typically lured to a succession of addresses in which he resided between 1970 and 1973 with an offer of a party or a lift. They would then be restrained by either force or deception, and all were killed by either strangulation or shooting with a .22-caliber pistol. Corll was also known as the Candy Man and the Pied Piper, because he and his family had owned and operated a candy factory in Houston Heights, and he had been known to give free candy to local children.

>In 1960, at the request of his mother, Corll moved to Indiana to live with his widowed grandmother. During this period of time, Corll formed a close relationship with a local girl, although he rejected a subsequent marriage proposal this girl made to him in 1962.
>>
what if we got a 8 or 9/10 gf before but don't know how to do it again?
>>
>>39472476
>Love is not something that just falls into your lap because you're so fucking special -- it's the result of working and striving towards being appealing to someone else and then maintaining that appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I&t=39s
Amie-maree Stocks
1 year ago
Hes a handsome boy!

Carrie V
1 year ago
I want to hug him he's a sweetheart

Hannah Grim
1 year ago
He's adorable I can't stand it. I must subscribe!

ROAASSSSSSSSSSSSTIEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39472567
He maintained his good looks so girls get wet over him. No problem there
>>
>>39472567
Did you love every good looking slut you've ever popped a boner to? What, are you fucking twelve? How is your view of sexual relationships so fuckng infantilised, son?
>>
>William Bradford Bishop Jr. (born August 1, 1936) is a former United States Foreign Service officer who has been a fugitive from justice since allegedly killing five members of his family in 1976.

>By early 1976, Bishop was anticipating a promotion at work. On the afternoon of March 1, 1976, he learned he would not receive the promotion he had sought. After learning of this, Bishop told his secretary he did not feel well and left work early. Shortly thereafter, police believe that he first drove from Foggy Bottom to the bank where he withdrew several hundred dollars. He then drove to Montgomery Mall and bought a sledge hammer and gas can at Sears.[ He then filled the gas can and family station wagon up at a gas station next to the mall. From there, he drove to Poch's Hardware, which at the time was located next to Safeway, at the intersection of River Road and Falls Road. This is where police believe he purchased a shovel and pitchfork. He returned to his home in Bethesda between 7:30 and 8 p.m. after the children were put to bed. The police investigation shows that his wife was probably killed first. His mother, who was returning home from walking the family's golden retriever, was killed next. Finally, his three sons (aged 5, 10, and 14) were killed while they slept in their beds in an upstairs bedroom.
>>
>>39472585

Dude is Literally drooling on himself,

but by genetic accident has Chaddy Face,

and the dirty Roasties want to go hump his retard body,

He totally Earned it though
>>
File: Brilliant.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Brilliant.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>39472425
I literally said personality doesn't mean shit, did you even read the post?

>>39472411
>If a gross fat landwhale had the best personality in the world you'd still hesitate to be with her

Yeah that's my only standard though, I'd be seen with anyone that isn't morbidly obese. If you're a guy like me you don't get to have many standards.

>If the same hot guy has a shit personality? Whatever.

Using that logic women wouldn't have options "jumping around from every conceivable corner", women like guys with bad personality because they like strength, because by nature they are not good people. It seems like you agree with me for the most part but still want to blame yourself for some reason.
>>
>>39472629
Thanks for agreeing. whats stopping you from achieving the same?
>>
>For 26 years Linda Yates was married to Robert Yates, a serial killer from Spokane, Washington who killed at least 16 people. During that time she admits he often did some peculiar and shady things, and while she suspected him of infidelity, apparently she never fathomed he was a murderer -- even after finding a blood-soaked seat in the back of their family van.
>>
>>39472669

what's stopping me from being born with Chad's face?

uhhhh Im already born?

ROAAAAAAASSSSSTTIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39472632
well, obviously if you complain that personality doesn't mean shit you must think that you have a personality that should be valued and i wanna know what makes you think that because you, just like many other guys from here, come across as rather repulsive desu
>>
>>39472689
you can get surgery to fix your ugly mug m8
>>
>Jerome Henry "Jerry" Brudos (January 31, 1939 - March 28, 2006) was an American serial killer and necrophiliac who committed the murders of a minimum of four women in Oregon between 1968 and 1969.
>He had a fetish for women's shoes from the age of five, after playing with spike-heeled shoes at a local junkyard. He reportedly attempted to steal the shoes of his first grade teacher. Brudos also had a fetish for women's underwear and claimed that he would steal underwear from female neighbors as a child. He spent his teen years in and out of psychotherapy and psychiatric hospitals. He began to stalk local women as a teenager, knocking down or choking them unconscious, and fleeing with their shoes.
>At age 17, he abducted and beat a young woman, threatening to stab her if she did not follow his sexual demands. Shortly after being arrested, he was taken to a psychiatric ward of Oregon State Hospital for nine months. There it was found his sexual fantasies revolved around his hatred and revenge against his mother and women in general. He also underwent a psychiatric evaluation, and was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

>In 1961, he married a 17-year-old girl named Darcie Metzler, with whom he would father two children, and settled in a Salem, Oregon suburb.
>>
>>39472719

i'm a 2, it would cost a million dollars in plastic surgery for me to get the same attention from roasties that Autistic Chad gets while droolign on himself
>>
>David Russell Williams (born March 7, 1963) is an English-born Canadian, convicted murderer, rapist, and former Colonel in the Canadian Forces.
>He was formally charged by the Ontario Provincial Police with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of forcible confinement, two counts of breaking and entering, and sexual assault. Another 82 charges relating to breaking and entering were later added. On October 21, 2010, Williams was sentenced to two life sentences for first-degree murder, two 10-year sentences for other sexual assaults, two 10-year sentences for forcible confinement, and 82 one-year sentences for breaking and entering, all to be served concurrently.
>The first day of trial revealed that Williams also had pedophiliac tendencies, stealing underwear of girls as young as nine years old. He made 82 fetish-related home invasions and attempted break-ins between September 2007 and November 2009.

>On June 1, 1991 he married Mary Elizabeth Harriman, who is an associate director of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
>>
>>39472752
eat a .40 and hope reincarnation exists and you can probably be chad then
>>
>Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo (16 October 1936 - 14 February 1994) was a Soviet serial killer, nicknamed the Butcher of Rostov, the Red Ripper, and the Rostov Ripper, who committed the sexual assault, murder, and mutilation of at least 52 women and children between 1978 and 1990 in the Russian SFSR, the Ukrainian SSR and the Uzbek SSR. Chikatilo confessed to a total of 56 murders and was tried for 53 of these killings in April 1992. He was convicted and sentenced to death for 52 of these murders in October 1992 and subsequently executed in February 1994.

>In 1963 Chikatilo married a woman named Feodosia Odnacheva, to whom he had been introduced by his younger sister.
>>
>>39472801

nah, im definitely headed for hell,

my life sucks here, no reason to think the after life would be any better. Hell is for ugly incels like me, and heaven is for Chad and Stacy
>>
>>39472752
why the hell would you want the same attention as he gets?? i thought you wanted a gf, none of them would want him for a relationship, it's just some motherly/caring stuff that makes them say it, like you would call a kid cute who just did something dumb.
>>
>Herbert Richard Baumeister (April 7, 1947 - July 3, 1996) was an American alleged serial killer from Westfield, Indiana, near Indianapolis. Baumeister committed suicide before he could be brought to trial, and never confessed to the crimes he was alleged to have committed.
>In the early 1990s, investigators with the Marion County Sheriff's Department and the Indianapolis Police Department began investigating the disappearances of gay men of similar age, height, and weight in the Indianapolis area. In 1992, investigators were contacted by a man claiming that a gay bar patron calling himself "Brian Smart" had killed a friend of his and had attempted to kill him with a pool hose. Detectives started staking out gay bars with a general description until they found the mystery man, acquiring his license plate number and identifying "Brian Smart" as Baumeister.

>Baumeister married Juliana "Julie" Saiter in November 1971, a union that produced three children.
>>
>>39472862

LOL yea,

i hope the parents of Autistic Chad dont let any of those 'Motherly' sloppy Roasties actually be alone with him. I can imagine how long it would take for the Roasties to be like,

ohhHHHH Autistic CHAD i know you love me!
>>
>>39472932
lol you have no clue about reality
>>
>>39472852
too bad for you then, rip
>>
File: 1502497342314.png (742KB, 954x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502497342314.png
742KB, 954x1080px
>>39472932
>its another loser tries to put up a an air of superiority even though hes irredeemable as a person episode
>>
File: w42.jpg (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
w42.jpg
131KB, 800x800px
>>39472963

LOL i know how the world works Roastie,

the world is shit, and people are shit, and thats the best case scenario

Now why dont you watch some Disney cartoons where Chad rescues the Roastie
>>
>>39471508
That's not how getting a gf works. Getting a gf isn't about being a good person, it's about being able to attract girls. This is a cliche le nice guy meme thing to say but I'll say it anyways: girls aren't attracted to nice guys (unless they're attractive). Being nice is a sign of bein weak to them and they'll abuse this, nothing you may have traditionally thought about female nature is true. These are the things you must consider when dating and nothing else:
>your spot on the social hierarchy
>how muh money you have/will have
>how your face looks
>how dominant you are
>how fun and mysterious/entertaining you are
>how tall/muscular/physically fit you are
Nothing else matters. Improve these things to get a gf, you don't have to change anything about your moral character to get a gf and most of you are probably decent people.
>>
>>39473212
>Being nice is a sign of bein weak
no, being nice isn't. you guys misunderstand insecurity with being nice. for example i had a guy literally tell me twice already that if he bothered me i could tell him and he'd fuck off or that if he responded too fast i shouldn't feel obligated to respond quickly too. i thought this stuff was just a meme before. like that may be somewhat "nice" but more than that it shows that you have personal issues that are tough to deal with for other people.
>>
>>39473335
No it's being nice in general anon. Girls see nice in general as weak, and they see Chad as "nice" but in reality they conflate the attractive things I listed in my post as nice. If girls are strongly attracted to a guy he suddenly becomes infallible and all his actions are "nice" and justifiable.
>>
>>39473416
ehh, it depends. what do you see as being nice?
>>
>>39473452
Being nice means not being an asshole and acting courtious towards others (and by this I don't mean white knighting, I mean treating everyone around you with human decency). This doesn't mean being inconfident like the guy in your post, but girls like you still associate it with that which is very telling. Girls are attracted to men who exert their dominance over other men, aka men who are assholes. A girl once laughed while her bf made fun of me but as soon as I proved I had things going for me while she was in the same room, she suddenly wanted to talk to me and was very nice!

Women are stupid whores who are incapable of morality because they are incapable of understanding objective morality.
>>
>>39473595
>Being nice means not being an asshole and acting courtious towards others
that doesn't tell me anything...
like if people are overly nice, going out of their way to do something for you, not giving you any shit for dumb stuff or anything, even if they don't seem insecure about it, yeah that's incredibly annyoing and boring.
most people just go along with it if someone close to them makes fun of someone they don't know. well, obviously people want to talk to interesting people, that example really doesn't say as much as you think it does.
>>
>>39473595
>objective morality

lel there is no such thing you dingus
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.