[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any cyborgs here who are still kv?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: PP08.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
PP08.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
And by that I mean people who aren't ugly/autistic enough to be robots since they have friends and social circles but due to a lack of interest in pursuing women, or lack of opportunity, or anything else, haven't gotten a gf yet?
>>
Hahaha you fags can't get girl friends hahaha
>>
>>39470456
Yes. I consider myself to be a cyborg at least although by the definition you just gave I could be a full robot.
>>
>>39470456
I have like 2 friends and i've been hanging around their group of friends, but one told me that he just hangs with them because they bear with him.
>>
File: IMG_3037.jpg (29KB, 222x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3037.jpg
29KB, 222x308px
>>39470668
>and i only got that 2nd friend because of my first friend
>>
Yep. I'm not terrifically ugly, im just not attractive. I'm a better friend than boyfriend.
>>
>>39470456
Am I a cyborg if I get along with people when forced to be together (like in highschool) but almost never talk to them afterwards?
>>
>>39470729
Ditto this. I always wonder.
>>
>>39470456
Yeah. I have one friend so I don't consider myself a robot. I think I've gotten reasonably good at talking to women, and I've gone on one date before. I know deep down that if I wanted to I could put on a fake persona and act like a normalfag and I could probably get a gf but I choose instead to be honest about myself and my autistic hobbies. I'd rather be alone but comfortable with myself than have a gf but pretend to be someone else.

>>39470729
Yes, that's pretty much exactly how I would describe a typical cyborg; capable of working with others, but not trying to meet new people.
>>
>>39470456
I feel like if i tried hard ennough I could get a girlfriend, but college and other responsibilities just make it look as more of a hassle than anything, even then Im broke so Ive no money to go on dates or go to places with my friends. Just today I rejected to go dance in a club with some friends andth e girl I have a crush on because I have no money and I still have a shit ton of homework to do due Monday, so yeah, maybe I can, maybe I cant get a girlfriend, but right now I dont feel nor want to.
>>
Unlike robots, I was born and raised to be a Normie, but I took the robot skill tree anyways. It caused me to have only one real friend who's a black female, bail my CNA course to be a Marine, and then bail from Boot Camp realizing I was surrounded by Chads and I would be a semi-Chad had I made it. I have BPD, I'm an INFP, a NEET, and I never leave the house unless I absolutely have to.

People at high school liked me and I was arguably popular because I hanged with the nerds and geeks who played Magic at lunch, but I failed most of my classes in 11th grade, and barely made it to graduation. A teacher of mine found that I had been cutting myself, told the councillor, which he told my mom, which other than that nobody did a damn thing.

Currently fighting depression and suicidal thoughts at the face of getting cut off from and being unable to find a job.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
tfw I'm quite handsome, but I'm so autistic it doesn't matter
>>
>>39470456
Robot getting back on track here
cyborg's life is still better than robot's life
>>
Oh hey, a thread I can spooge on.

My only real form of contact is the place I teach martial arts at, but everyone I work with is either frightened of me or keeps their distance because I come across as really intimidating, bar a few.

Sometimes I feel like I should go out and do shit. But I don't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.