[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disliking my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Download.jpg (5KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
5KB, 270x186px
Just came back from a festival where the shitty band of my group of friends played. Came to show support and to spend some time together (this was in their hometown). I even paid for the fucking ticket...not much but still. I was looking forward to hanging out after the shitshow that was their concert (one hour in front of ~12 people), drinking and seeing some other bands. NOPE. The fuckers are doing a BIKE TOUR. Even had the audacity to ask if I didn't bring my bike (this was never communicated or even suggested. We never did a bike tour before). It's like they don't value my time and/or presence at all. I always thought I was quite well liked but now that's the third or fourth time in two months where they pull a stunt like that and it's starting to feel deliberate.

Should I call them out? I'm pretty lonely anyway but I'm absolutely fuming right now. Seems like they're totally oblivious to their shitty behaviour too.

pic unrelated
>>
Go home and do something you enjoy. You don't have to waste your time with them if you don't want to.
>>
Cut contact and put the "friendship" behind you. You don't need people.
>>
Holy shit who gives a fuck go back to /adv/.
>>
wtf is a bike tour?
>>
>>39470141
It's like backpacking but with bikes
>>
>>39470065
that's a bit of a non answer isn't it? I would like to spend time with them but now I'm stuck in this shitty city and my options are driving back home or waiting another four hours until they come back

>>39470111
sry man it's been a while since i posted on 4chan
>>
>having friends

There's no easy way to tell you this but you're a normalfag

Answer: make other friends or try to arrange an event where you meet all or some of them yourself. That way you won't get blindsighted by anything. Just go for a beer or food or something. If you really want to hangout with them make it happen instead of hoping it does
>>
>>39470045
Bro tell them, start with the person you like the most, ask them why they are acting all dicky. Or better yet, get "value" like access to lots of girls and whatnot.
>>
>>39470045
your friends probably thought you were cool at first, but over time they've realized that they don't like you.

rather than telling you that you're disliked, they pick the easier method of allowing you to associate with them at certain times, and ditching you when they want to socialize more intimately.
>>
>>39470257

They don't want to spend time with you. I don't understand how you're not getting this.
>>
>>39470352

he's in denial and needs us to confirm that his friends secretly hate him
>>
>>39470301
It's not that easy, isn't it? I have very few friends outside of that circle and rarely meet any new people. If I cut these ties I might lose my hard earned normalfag status. They are good people too, don't know what I can expect from new groups, might be even shittier.

But yeah, it can't go on like that
>>
>>39470329
This. Totally
>>
>>39470460

but what do you think of the arranging something advice ? am a robot so I am curious.
>>
>>39470257
They are indeed putting you in a shitty situation, i would advice you to call them out on their shit. It looks like they are too focused on their band scene and seem to be treating you with arrogance. from what i have understood it looks like they have even been making it dificult to contact them, which proves my previous statement.
If i was on your shoes i would head back home, im not gonna wait 4 hours just to see them and be treated like shit. Just go home, listen to music and play/read something you like, when they come back i would call them out on ignoring you, if they dont show any interest after that i would cut contact slowly and make new friends. Dont be afraid to be alone.
>>
>>39470488
tbf that's kind of what I was expecting today. The other plans came completely out of nowhere for me even though we are constantly communicating. That's why it feels extra shitty.

>>39470399
You think it's just a matter of nobody wanting to kick me out of the group chat? tbf they're all very gossipy about each other like these groups tend to be, so it wouldn't surprise me if someone 'turned' on me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.