[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step dads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 7 year old boy feminist.jpg (66KB, 481x767px) Image search: [Google]
7 year old boy feminist.jpg
66KB, 481x767px
Are step dads becoming less common? I remember 20 years ago, step dads where something normal. These days step dads seem to be ridiculed as "cucks." Or am I imagining all of this?
>>
A 7 year old didn't write this.
>>
File: IMG_6977.jpg (76KB, 992x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6977.jpg
76KB, 992x745px
>>39469921
I'm impressed with the handwriting in that picture considering pic related is the average 7 year old's handwriting.
>>
>>39469921
That hand writting doesnt convice me, if she sayed 10-12 year old
>>
>>39469921
>the spacing
>the alignment
>the obvious wishful "thinking"

wow.
Just how hopeless do single moms have to be to go so far as to write letters and pretend it was their son who did it ?

the absolute state of single moms kek
>>
>>39469921
>slaying all day, every day
>daddy was an idiot
>my 7 year old son
>>
>>39469921
>A 7 year old boy with that handwriting and who spells that well
>A 7 year old boy who uses feminist lingo like ''slay''
>A 7 year old who has any sort of grasp of divorces or ''letting someone go''
>A seven year old who has any idea of what initials even mean
>1052 notes
Is every single person on tumblr just retarded or something?
>>
>>39469921
>These days step dads seem to be ridiculed as "cucks." Or am I imagining all of this?
Spend less time on 4chins and more time outside.
>>
>>39469921
Step parents for a lot of the 90s kids didn't work out. A lot of our childhoods were fucked up because our parents generation ended up producing pretty fucked people. Most kids I know my age had a shitty childhood. And most kids my age who had a step parents had really really shitty ones.

So I think it's just bad experiences for our generation that have influenced why they're less common now. People just don't want to deal with someone else's kid, and we know how that works out unfortunately.
>>
>>39470533
it's just confirmation bias, originally
>>
>>39470026
exclusivefirstlookatworkinprogressbyjoyce.jpg
>>
>>39470026
Looks just like mine desu.
>>
>>39469921
I think so. I remember during the 90's there were tons of movies where the heroine was a single mother that needed to be saved. It was like society was pressuring guys into picking up single mothers through media. It's like how diversity is shoehorned into media today.

I think feminism is partially to blame for for the fall in stepdads. Feminists don't like single mothers because they just confirm gender role stereotypes. Like a single mother will lower her standards and jump through all kinds of hoops to find a guy who'll help provide for her and Chad's/Tyrone's kid.
>>
>>39469921
>These days step dads seem to be ridiculed as "cucks."
If you said this to any normal person they'd think you were retarded.
>>
>>39472180
>I remember during the 90's there were tons of movies where the heroine was a single mother that needed to be saved
give 3 examples
>>
>>39472202
I can't even name 3 90's movies off the top of my head right now.
>>
>>39469921
That's why these roastie whores had to come up with some new bullshit to use to trap chumps.

Anyone else notice the rise in these "suprise my stepdad with adoption papers on his birthday or fathers day" videos.

I wish one of these stepdads would call them out on their shit ""gift"".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.