[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

male or female psychologist ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1504269327982.jpg (24KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1504269327982.jpg
24KB, 680x383px
male or female psychologist ?
>>
Male, make sure he doesn't look like chad. However even women can give you good advice to get you out. the best NFL coaches weren't the best players. it depends and it's deeper than looks or sex
>>
>>39469876

Male, anon.

Female psychs don't understand and are for normiepression. Not clinical
>>
>>39469876
>psychologist
why?
>>
>>39469932
Nah they just there for quotas on female to male ratio. They can't cure shit because females!
>>
File: IMG_2097.jpg (71KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2097.jpg
71KB, 600x475px
>>39470040

Here's a (you), yeastie
>>
>>39470024
this.

every true robot knows to evade the psychological jew unless they NEED meds
>>
>>39470024

was just wondering because i went 3 times to a psychologist and they were all female, were like 'u have nothing haha just practice a sport and everything will be fine'
>>
>>39470072
psychologists dont prescribe meds though, thats why Im asking
>>
>>39470091
It doesnt matter if its male or female, you just need to find a good person.
>>
>>39469876
go to a psyhciatrist and belittle them for being a meme doctor instead of a real doctor like their classmates
>>
>>39469876
I had a female one, and she hasn't helped at all.
>>
>>39469876
don't waste your time, anon. They just make you talk about shit that stresses you out. You'd be better off staying at home playing vidya.
>>
>>39469876
Do you mean a psychiatrist? Because I'm pretty sure a psychologist is someone who studies psychology.
>>
>>39470093
>talking about your problems to others
>robot

your setting yourself up for another fiasco, OP
>>
Why not try somebody out and then if you don't like him/her you just change, until you find the one you think is best?
>>
A male would probably understand you better.
With females you probably are taking a gamble, some of them are just roasties and will not understand, some of them will surprise you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.