[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate quiet people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1-450.jpg (47KB, 450x244px) Image search: [Google]
1-450.jpg
47KB, 450x244px
Do you hate quiet people?
>>
>>39469687
Anon, we ARE the quiet people!
>>
why would l hate quiet people
>>
I am a quiet person, myself. My answer is yes by the way.
>>
>>39469687
I worry about them a lot.
>>
>>39469687
that is me in the corner
>>
>>39469796
that is me in the spotlight
>>
Yes. I'm quiet myself, but it pisses me off to see quiet people. It's like I automatically start to hate quiet people when I notice them. I just want to punch their stupid throats so they never speak again even if the wanted to. Probably due to the fact that I hate myself.
>>
>>39469687
i want to hug them and be quiet together
>>
File: normalfags.jpg (39KB, 625x540px) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.jpg
39KB, 625x540px
>>39469748

>he doesn't hate himself.
>>
>>39469687
Depends on what you mean by quiet. If you mean someone who is generally soft spoken and introverted that's probably preferable to the average person to me. But if you mean the type of person who will just not engage with others socially then yea I kinda hate them.
>>
Yeah I hate some quiet people because I think they're trying to be a silent protagonist and the "main character" of real life
>>
I'm fairly outgoing and social and I find quiet people charming, as long as they don't pull up a wall of bitchery as some defense (usually roasties).
>>
>>39469687
I think quiet people are pretty endearing. It's nice to be able to just sit comfortably with someone who doesn't feel the need to pollute the air with meaningless niceties and babbling. As a cyborg, I myself have been guilty of conversing just for the sake of conversing despite the fact that I personally find it to be bothersome.

That having been said, people who are overly self-conscious and non-confrontational to the point of never wanting to step outside their comfort zone in even the smallest capacity are a pain to be around at times.
>>
>>39470034
LOSING MY RELIGION

originalidad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.